500PP 4WD Rally Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand Short Track

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 426 comments
Hi Kossie, try less downforce at the back. I have 200. Gives you more turn into the corners and little more top speed. Also you could try to lower the front roll bar for more turn in. I am using LSD settings posted here somewhere.
I tried it your way with Kossies setul and got my gold. 1.14.797 at the moment. Struggling to beat myseld, dunno what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Does anyone have a good tune for the S1 rally? I need to push it further than 1.13

The biggest things the car needs is much more front ride hieght, stiffer rear sway bar than the front and Max front downforce. Also stiffer dampers at front extension and rear compression to add on power steering. Last thing is zero rear toe, or -01.

Should be good for 1:10's maybe 1:09's if you can stay tight in the turns and not go in too deep.

Going faster than that requires more fine tuning and excellent driving ability along with track time.

Also watch the replay vids of the top 5 drivers to see how they are short shifting and using the entire tracks width.

Put CS tires on the Delta S4 and improved to 1:12.3 and ran a 1:12.4 in Peugeot 205 '86.
The Delta S4 is a weapon here :D
bought a new one (didnt have it before) made some minor adjustments (CS tires, camber 0.0, ...) and drove a 1.11.3 after few attemps ;)

By the way ... my first top 1000 position ever in a TT :D

@LM7325 now you have to hunt my ghost again :D

I have managed to get 1.11.453 so far. I think my biggest problem is the corners right after the jump right up to the bridge. Watching the record holders do it, they glide around it like they're made of butter, I have to really slow down for them and I don't know how to slide round like they do.

I have managed to get 1.11.453 so far. I think my biggest problem is the corners right after the jump right up to the bridge. Watching the record holders do it, they glide around it like they're made of butter, I have to really slow down for them and I don't know how to slide round like they do.

Do you have most of the help off? ABS 1? Active steering strong? and everything else off? Also, as stated earlier here you need as much downforce on the front. That also means less at the back because everything is a balance. Also diff settings. I use Shauns settings, I am currently spot 30 so they should be somewhat OK. Toe at the back on 0 or negative as mentioned earler.. I have not tried that but will later today.

Do you have most of the help off? ABS 1? Active steering strong? and everything else off? Also, as stated earlier here you need as much downforce on the front. That also means less at the back because everything is a balance. Also diff settings. I use Shauns settings, I am currently spot 30 so they should be somewhat OK. Toe at the back on 0 or negative as mentioned earler.. I have not tried that but will later today.
Everything is off except for AS which is strong. Downforce front is max, downforce rear is 250 on my current set up.

Is this the setup you're referring to? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seasonal-setups.300860/page-323#post-10856818

The biggest things the car needs is much more front ride hieght, stiffer rear sway bar than the front and Max front downforce. Also stiffer dampers at front extension and rear compression to add on power steering. Last thing is zero rear toe, or -01.

Should be good for 1:10's maybe 1:09's if you can stay tight in the turns and not go in too deep.

Going faster than that requires more fine tuning and excellent driving ability along with track time.

Also watch the replay vids of the top 5 drivers to see how they are short shifting and using the entire tracks width.
Thats great advice, thanks. I do watch the replays for the top people, but I dunno what I'm looking for specifically lol.

Back