500PP 4WD Rally Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand Short Track

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 426 comments
I talked my brother in law to buy a used PS3 and gran turismo 6. He has been playing for a few weeks now and got up to spot 280! He is 65 and I am wondering if there are any older around here :)

Check out the Geezer club all drivers over 60, oldest 70 something.
Regular race meetings held on Saturdays providing there are not any problems with getting disconnected, and in the week when all works well.

FRQ to stewyripper if interested.

This is an odd car.. or very good, or both. I changed the setup around a lot: break balance, toe, diff acc, split, and only 0.1 slower than my fastest time of 1:08.645

Check out the Geezer club all drivers over 60, oldest 70 something.
Regular race meetings held on Saturdays providing there are not any problems with getting disconnected, and in the week when all works well.

FRQ to stewyripper if interested.
Thanks for that! I will pass it on. The challenge here is that he is fast but his English is as bad as he is fast:)

Quatrro001.jpg
Quatrro002.jpg
Quatrro003.jpg

Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car '86 Seaonal TT Tune. I updated the Ani car to the regular one as it's a tad faster around the track. This is a sub 1:10 car. Have fun and good luck everyone.

If you would like a get it done verison use, the tune works well on the normal car too. this is about a 1:11 car.
15th Anniversary Audio Quattro S1 rally Car

Last edited:
It provides another 40ish ft lbs of torque below 7k rpm. Which I forgot to post is the latest to shift the car for best speed.

edit; Tune resource post updated. 👍
I dont know what you mean haha. Is the car really faster with a mid turbo?

Try to use ALWAYS manual!! Its the kind of map and car that make the difference between joystick and wheel not so big...but wheel is still better than joystick
This guy now in 7th place - still using auto and controller!

As I've said further up in this thread, the guy in 7th place (was in 10th, but now moved up with a different car!) uses automatic and a controller!
i dont know if he has auto,if you watch his replay he down shifts very quickly without much brake,on a previous TT everyone had to use auto with the chappy but some showed up that they where using manual!!!!!!

Any eligible car can do it relatively easy I think.

Wow that took awhile. :banghead: EVERY eligible car has now proved able to gold here. Only 2 of them were any trouble at all.

Mitsubishi Starion: This car came around finally with heavy rear ballast. It is not bad at all now that it can turn.

Toyota Celica ST185: This car is very grip deprived. Only car that I was glad to be done with once I finally hit gold.

The rest of them golded in 1 to 2 laps.

Back