500PP 4WD Rally Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand Short Track

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 426 comments
I think the gold time is very slow, making it easy with almost every rally car.

I got gold on my 2nd lap with the CZ Tarmac car. lol

Looking to improve my 1:10.4xx now. About 30 laps in.

the second most competitive car is the Toyota rally car rsc, very important factor a stick shift more strongly than speed

1:09,470 with the Audi and the excellent tune from @Otaliema.👍
Use DS3 (ABS1 only) and only adjusted the toe to -0.20 / 0.00 and I am using the high rpm turbo which works better for me.

Glad to beat @Kossie for an hour, but must try harder with the RSC which is possibly a quicker car. As I just found out here.....:)

Hope someone with a sub 1:09 time posts their tune for the Raider.
I do not know a lot of tuning but I pulled the Raider with a 1.09.3 time.
Tune:

150-115
1-1
3-3
3-7
0-0
0.08-0 (0.05/ -0.05)

Breakes-6-7(take what feels good)

40kg weight. no extra ballast.(this can be changed, Do what youre like)

Gears: Stock Only the final to 2.750 or play a little with it. (This is what i need better.)

LSD: 5-5
25-25(40)
5-5
change oil, Body reg, and car wash.
Power lim to 61% i tought.

Im sure there are better tunes, And Im also waiting for that:P

Last edited:
@Kossie ya tree'd me on the first RSC posted tune :lol:
RSC Rally Raid Car
This is a 1:09 solid car was lapping 1:09 mid to high depending on the last hair pin, best of 1:09.185 possbile for sub 1:09's with this.

Yes its that tune with a little from myself. Great tune:tup: But Im waiting for a other tune Im sure I can into the 1.08. The gear setting with this new top car is hard. Dont know what to use.

A little more info please haha. Can you set youre gears full here? Thanks:tup:👍
Just look at tune I posted and set up that way adjust 6th gear to preferred location TT's I try and set short I'd rather hit the best speed faster.

Just look at tune I posted and set up that way adjust 6th gear to preferred location TT's I try and set short I'd rather hit the best speed faster.

I know. But can you set here the gears? Please do not find me stupid haha:P, I just can not so good english.

The gears you use can you set it full here? Already thank you very much:tup:👍

I know. But can you set here the gears? Please do not find me stupid haha:P, I just can not so good english.

The gears you use can you set it full here? Already thank you very much:tup:👍
No worries I use a two stage final gear.
Set it to 3.555 than set top speed at 190 kmh than set gears per the tune than set final to 3.000
Adjust 6th gear for desired acceleration as posted it can do 198 kmh on the hill I set it short to 1.615 for personal use that's what I set the 1:08.818 with. It tops at 194 kmh on the downhill but hits 185 on the up hill vrs 180 for posted gear

I use the car gear, can you here put your entire trans? So all the numbers you use. Is easier for me. again thanks:tup:👍
Like this: Only with this car.

Transmission
Max. Speed:
190 kph
1st Gear:
2nd Gear:
3rd Gear:
4th Gear:
5th Gear:
6th Gear:
Final Gear:
Special Instructions:
Set final to 3.100 than set top speed at 190 km/h (118 mph) than set gears and final again.

yes i think so,i was way behind you and still managed improving my time at the finish,no tune from anyone just played around with it,im going to try otaliema tune next

Back