500PP Racing Car Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 521 comments
It isn't over, only the online rankings registration period is over. I'm just trying to get Gold, not the top of the leaderboards.

I appreciate the comment @TRL_Andromeda ! Very insightful.
It also seems a lot of people think shooter does his laps in the last few minutes of an event but in reality he signs out of psn when he's playing the event and signs in on the last few minutes and hence his best time gets posted. Not trying to take anything away from him, his lap are exceptional!

I appreciate the comment @TRL_Andromeda ! Very insightful.
It also seems a lot of people think shooter does his laps in the last few minutes of an event but in reality he signs out of psn when he's playing the event and signs in on the last few minutes and hence his best time gets posted. Not trying to take anything away from him, his lap are exceptional!
Yes, of course. Funny thing is Immortal has started doing this too, look at the GSX-R/4 TT at streets of willow 4 weeks ago,
Shooter posted his time with 5 minutes to go, Immortal posted his time 28 seconds later, and their times where just 0.005 apart :lol:

Man those 2 have been up eachothers throats lately, this time IP went for the FXX and shooter for the TS030, so no harch feelings this time. but I recon if either one of them had gone for the other TT, the time gap to P2 would have been roughly the same.

You know how many TT's that has NOT been won by either Immortal, Shooter, or Wolf in the entire 2016?
5!
5 timetrials in the entire year that was not won by one of those 3, says something.:P

q---DOCK---p
hotsaucer
DBRS007
Ilias_Ana_94
TRL_beau
:bowdown:

Last edited:
Yes, of course. Funny thing is Immortal has started doing this too, look at the GSX-R/4 TT at streets of willow 4 weeks ago,
Shooter posted his time with 5 minutes to go, Immortal posted his time 28 seconds later, and their times where just 0.005 apart :lol:

Man those 2 have been up eachothers throats lately, this time IP went for the FXX and shooter for the TS030, so no harch feelings this time. but I recon if either one of them had gone for the other TT, the time gap to P2 would have been roughly the same.

You know how many TT's that has NOT been won by either Immortal, Shooter, or Wolf in the entire 2016?
5!
5 timetrials in the entire year that was not won by one of those 3, says something.:P

q---DOCK---p
hotsaucer
DBRS007
Ilias_Ana_94
TRL_beau
:bowdown:
How is this possible? haha. Nice facts. They grinding the hell out of the car? Or is it pure skills?

How is this possible? haha. Nice facts. They grinding the hell out of the car? Or is it pure skills?
they sometimes grind if neccesary, I can only recall 3 this year, 2 of them was last week.:lol:
I think its skills together with incredible motivation and stubborness. they have a desire to win wich is much stronger than yours or mine;)

@o0Maxx0o Glad to see you got such a good result without AIDS lol :D (your youtube title)

Tried this event last night with AS on and different radical setups to see what the effects would be, and it was very interesting to say the least! With AS on I could consistently get 19.4's, where I could only get it once with it off. It really catches your mistakes and makes it easier to hook up sectors. I was pretty shocked, I never use AS and I really see now how it works first hand. No matter what tho, the skill is there as well!

Latest Posts

Back