• 521 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
500PP Racing Car Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

TT#56 - 500PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
TT#56 - 500PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Wauh,to get the right car for this race you have to drive first the Toyota Hybrid some 10.000kmh .Than you get the power down from 507 LP to 500.Or you drive the Opera and are about 3 sek.slower.
You all must be super nice guys that you do not get angry with PD.Congratulation.

I've given up on this seasonal. I can't get out of bronze rank. I've used 5 different tunes and no luck. I'm done. It's 7:30 am here. I'm tired cranky and getting reeeeallll frustrated with the this

Ok so I just had 6 quick laps at this on pad as no time to get wheel out.. I was 6 seconds quicker in the Honda nsx gt500 prototype than I was in the opera s2000.. How the hell you people getting them times out of it?? I did a 1:27.550 in the nsx on first timed lap. Big chunks to come off if I can find the time (be arsed) to get the wheel out..

Ok so I just had 6 quick laps at this on pad as no time to get wheel out.. The I was 6 seconds quicker in the Honda nsx gt500 prototype than I was in the opera s2000.. How the hell you people getting them times out of it?? I did a 1:27.550 in the nsx on first timed lap. Big chunks to come off if I can find the time (be arsed) to get the wheel out..

Well that's weird, Try only enigine stage 3.

No ballast and weight.
100-90
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
0-0

LSD 9-12-20
Brakes 5-5

Gears:

Final to the max, Top speed to the min.

First 3 To the left. thirth in the middel last two to right.

Downforce 150.
Are you sure you using the right car???

Yep, find the sweet spot for the rubberbands, and let it go. For a long time.

@RacingHardTV rubberband the throttle and steering stick and use Indy.

Went a second faster, 21.827 and in P6.

Got P6 four times as I went faster. That's annoying but shows how much of a gap there is in the top 10. P1 is a full second up on P2.

Edit: forgot to mention both sticks need rubberbands.

Last edited:
Nope no buttons. Go to the indy track set it right with rubberbands and go drinking. I'm now 6 hours with it, No one correction. :cheers:

Yep, find the sweet spot for the rubberbands, and let it go. For a long time.

@RacingHardTV rubberband the throttle stick and use Indy.

Went a second faster, 21.827 and in P6.

Got P6 four times as I went faster. That's annoying but shows how much of a gap there is in the top 10. P1 is a full second up on P2.

Sweet. Thanks a lot! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:
My race is almost over. Gonna try it! Steering to the right is needed? 💡

Its easy, When you got 10 laps clean you can move away. Try to find the right spot. :cheers:

Edit: in how many KM you got less PP with the TS?

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite tracks in the game. Really looking forward to giving this one a good go! Which car to choose: that is the question!

Edit: reading through all the posts above everyone's using the Opera S2000. What other cars have golded this event?

I have one question. Can you do body rigid with the TS if you want it to 500 PP ?

And where are Beau and IMMORTAL ? Getting the Toyata dirty? :lol:

Edit: reading through all the posts above everyone's using the Opera S2000. What other cars have golded this event?
The Spoons are fun and not hard to get gold 👍

Back