• Game Spec: SpecIII
• Physics: Professional
• Track: Suzuka
• Laps: 5
• Make:Ferrari 512BB ‘76
• Tuning is allowed, but ....
• S TYRES ONLY PLEASE
• 550pp NO MORE, NO LESS

THE LEADERBOARD: (please post plenty but add whether done as hot pap, in race, clean air or with draft) Cheers! :cheers:

Best Free-Run-Laps:
01. GTP_timeattack: 2'16.174 => 👍 👍 👍
02. GTP_Synwraith: 2.16.242 => 👍 👍
03. GTP_Hyperspeed: 2'16.269 => 👍
04. GTP_CRAZYTORTISE: 2'16.820
05. Oct262: 2'17.9XX
06. GTP_Eriba: 2'18.421
07. GTP_DGiant200: 2'19.747

Best Race-Laps in Clean Air:
01. GTP_Synwraith 2'16.273 => 👍 👍 👍
02. GTP_PASM: 2'16.855 => 👍 👍
03. GTP_TORTISE: 2'17.385 => 👍
04. GTP_alexi: 2'17.572
05. GTP_Ren831: 2'17.735
06. GTP_DGiant2000: 1'18.891 Ok, fine then, you could have had the glory for ethernity, but now it's fixed: 2'18.891 !!! :D:lol::lol::lol:

Best Race-Laps with Draft:
01. GTP_timeattack: 2'15.782 => 👍 👍 👍 :bowdown:
02. GTP_Synwraith: 2'15.902 => 👍 👍
03. GTP_Ren831: 2'16.618 => 👍
04. GTP_CRAZYTORTISE: 2'16.771

Best overall Race-Times:
01. GTP_timeattack: 11'25.299 => 👍 👍 👍 :bowdown:
02. GTP_Timpaq: 11'25.XXX => 👍 👍
03. GTP_Synwraith: 11'26.348 => 👍
04. GTP_PASM: 11'29.241
05. GTP_Ren831: 11'34.434
06. GTP_CRAZYTORTISE: 11'35.060
07. GTP_DGiant: 11'45.826

Tunes on offer:
Ren: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3621114&postcount=364
Synwraith: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3479619&postcount=1 (Tune from the original TF vs. MV event)
Timeattack: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3624642&postcount=39

Replays can be found at http://gtdb.net/

Last edited:
Hey Hey look whos stepped up to the plate 👍 I'll run this one with you :cheers: You should open up your own tuning shop and make me the test driver :lol: How else can i chat to you? I have some amazing cockpit setups i have to show you

Nice Mate, that means I'm not entirely alone out there :sly:
I'm going to start tuning now.... we'll keep me busy for a while, but I'll surely race later 👍 But I think posting a suited tune is part of the works and should be done!
Actually, since I'd happily take on your offer as a test driver :D why don't you do some free runs and we can zone in on which S-tyres first and maybe even some further details.....

First off im using the DC tune as is. Havent made any mods to it at all. after 5 laps im sitting at a 1:54:352, about to better that right now. Using S3 tires. Seems very stable and planted

Running on S1 at the moment.... fun beast that is.. tailhappy like hell. I just love it!!!

1:54 aint bad after those few laps. The only Hotlap at 550PP Fuji I found in the forum was a 1:53.403 by Atho_GT5Net... doesnt say on what tyres though. Looks like youll get there quickly though 👍

EDIT: S1s are fun but nonsense speedwise as I discovered. S2/S3 works nice and makes the car a bit less loose on the rear axle. Tune to be found in post #1 now :cool:

Last edited:
Due to too much hectic times changed to 03 / 23 / 43
Fun racing so far I think!!! 👍

Nice event Ren 👍

First time ive really used this car its fun back ends really adjustable.

Not bad tuning for a beginner ;)

Will get more races next time :)

Running on S1 at the moment.... fun beast that is.. tailhappy like hell. I just love it!!!

1:54 aint bad after those few laps. The only Hotlap at 550PP Fuji I found in the forum was a 1:53.403 by Atho_GT5Net... doesnt say on what tyres though. Looks like youll get there quickly though 👍

EDIT: S1s are fun but nonsense speedwise as I discovered. S2/S3 works nice and makes the car a bit less loose on the rear axle. Tune to be found in post #1 now :cool:

Ren.

Made it at last, I'm happy now, managed to get into the 54's with a 1:54.069 👍

Clean with no curbs, so maybe, well just maybe with a pinch here and there, dare I say the old codger may get 1:53.something.

Thanks Drandad, Tortise, M5Doc, JvM, Polecat and a few others I may forgett to metion :nervous: for some nice racing yesterday!
I enjoy the characteriscs of this car even more than I had expected. It is so controllable but at the same time so much more work on the limit, especially in close action. Had a one on one with Tortise late last night, solid 5 laps bumper to bumper action! I run a wheel with high FF settings, I actually broke a sweat working this car on the edge! :cheers:

Happy to hear that the tune doesn't seem to be totally off! I think I'll look into it this evening again a bit, maybe I find some more potential.

Hoping for more good races !

I'll be in tonight, for sure! :D

D'oh D'oh D'oH :dunce::dunce: D'oH!!!

No wonder I didn't bump into of any of you guys last night, I was taking my 512bb to the Fuji 650pp :dunce::dunce::ouch::banghead:

Still, it did win a couple of races :D

Anyway, now I've seen where I went wrong yesterday, tonight I'm definately in 👍

LOL Crispy! Yeah yeah, stuff like that happens :confused:
Happy to hear you'll be in later. For me its going to be a bit later, maybe 11:30 or something...

Looking foward to seeing ya on the track then! 👍

Edit: BTW: Modified my tune a bit (again) in the first post. Manged a 1'53.165 with that so far, 1'52s should be possible, lap was not 100% perfect. Maybe it works for you...

Last edited:
Hell yeah work is done. Now for a break then I'll be on the track in full force :sly: watch out for me. I'll be following from the back :lol:

Edit: BTW: Modified my tune a bit (again) in the first post. Manged a 1'53.165 with that so far, 1'52s should be possible, lap was not 100% perfect. Maybe it works for you...[/QUOTE]

Nice lap time Ren most of my fast race laps were high 53s I think, havent really tried free run will need to give it a go.

Great racing from everyone tonight :cheers:

Edit: BTW: Modified my tune a bit (again) in the first post. Manged a 1'53.165 with that so far, 1'52s should be possible, lap was not 100% perfect. Maybe it works for you...

Nice lap time Ren most of my fast race laps were high 53s I think, havent really tried free run will need to give it a go.

Great racing from everyone tonight :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Thank you too!
That laptime didnt help me in the races against you, though, could have driven circles around me :scared:
:cheers:

Thanks for the races guys :cheers: it was great. Ren those one on one battles are something else 👍 pitty we get the odd muppet who spoils the show. We'll get our 9.30 next time :sly:

My best time till now is 1'53.914 with this tune:

Power: -17
Weight: 86%
Tyres: S2/S3

Height: -30 / -25
Springs: 9 / 9
Damper: 7 / 7
Toe: -0.10 / -0.10
Camber: 1.5 / 2.5
Brakes: 10 / 10

Turning Angle: 50
TC: off
ABS: 10

1st: 2.965
2nd: 1.884
3rd: 1.491
4th: 1.238
5th: 1.027
Final: 3.602

Try it and let me know if it improves your laptimes

Last edited:
Thanks for the great racing yesterday night once again!!!

Too bad my internet connection crashed yesterday night, took me a while to sort that out. Hope this stays an one-time incident. Prob. missed some good races :scared:

VR6: Cool, I'll try that. I'm keen on trying different weight/power ratios and I'll check your gears out. There may very well be potential. I'm scared to touch my suspension/chassis setup, though, it usually costs me new 50 laps to find my line again ;)
Tortise and myself managed 52.9XX yesterday, but with plenty slipstream. I do think that it should be possible without, needs to be a very proper lap then, prob. only possible (for me, if at all) in free run. Still 2 tenth off at the moment.

Tortise: Exactly. But we have to work hard for that 9:30. I figured out that it takes a 1:57 starting lap and then 4 laps of 1:53.25 :confused: !!! Who ever achieves that doesn't need to worry about his consistacy! :bowdown:

PS: I'll be in for a few in an hour or so... Anyone else ? :D

That seems like a tough challenge but im sure it can be done. Just dont need any muppets on the track. I wont be on the track today, I'm dead after last night. You can bet I'll be on tomorrow though.

Will give your tune a go VR6, See what i can squeeze out of it.

Thanx for the races guys.

To GTP_VR6_CLUB, regarding your psn pm, the S2/S3 set up i use is kind of similar to yours posted above, both the S2/S3 and the S3/S3 can do high 1.52's. Also starting on pole with a 1.56.7 first lap clocked a final race time of 9.28 (no draft used)

Last edited:
Respect Chunee Monkey! That you're fast i already noticed in the races yesterday, but that is very fast :bowdown: An average of 1'53.07 leaves me without any questions to ask. Didn't get round to it yet, but seems like I have to look into VRs tune a bit!!! If you have a 52 free run lap saved and don't mind post it here. I can improve best, and I might not be alone here, when I can chase somebody, or a ghost :)

I'll be in this afternoon, hopefully with less connection and lag issues like yesterday :grumpy:

Seeya on track! 👍

If you have a 52 free run lap saved and don't mind post it here. I can improve best, and I might not be alone here, when I can chase somebody, or a ghost :)

I do have some saved laps, not sure if with the Ferrari, if not will do a 1.52 run and then see how i post it in here 👍

Sorry it took some time before i up loaded this, i had to run a lap in free run which took some time as a friend turned up.
Ferrari 512BB at Fuji Speedway F 550P 1.52.851

Hope this up loaded

Yep up laoded, if any problems, respond and i will try to fix it

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.rar
    123.8 KB · Views: 13
:bowdown: ... all said.

Next thing around I'll have to ask you your tune :P
Hitting the sack now, but I'll check your lap out asap, you bet!
Missed you on track tonight, where wereya?

And thanks for some great races with Calcifer, Tortise and two very fast gents from PureGT as well as arma-81! :cheers:

Need more tomorrow! :)

Like i said, friends turned up, had a race with PureGT but staying with their Schumacher night i used the BMW M3 Coupe. As for my ride i use the S2/S3 but have made this S3/S3 which is a little easier to race, again can go into the 52's although not as quick as the other, feel free to try, you may like it, you may not. I did try this in one race, best lap 1.52.626, race time 9.29.272

Did post settings here but decided would be better sending via private pm, so set up is restricted to just those racing in your event, hope thats ok

Last edited:
Back