512BB '76 One-Make-Event - Suzi 550 RWD - XX:23 / XX:53

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ren
  • 776 comments
  • 62,663 views
I'll try and make a few after I've played football 👍
 
Me too, so you'll not be short of someone to humiliate. :grumpy:

Good oh, don't think I'll be humiliating anyone though! Should be on about 8.30pm after kids gone to bed etc, see you all later!
 
In for a few at 35 👍

All the best
Maz
 
Fantastic racing with Rudi, Jukka and Drama-Kyd, some excellent private grids :cheers:

I love this car, and it's definitely a case of racing>hotlapping for this combo.

All the best
Maz
 
Yes, 👍 and this one was very funny. :lol:

Donut Rudi. :D

 
Hmm, are you guys on a different schedule or something? :lol: Just had my second race with 3 unknown people doing laps of about 3 minutes... drifting and stunt punting, quiete funny actually, but not in the longrun... WHERE IS EVERYBODY :( ?
 
Hmm, are you guys on a different schedule or something? :lol: Just had my second race with 3 unknown people doing laps of about 3 minutes... drifting and stunt punting, quiete funny actually, but not in the longrun... WHERE IS EVERYBODY :( ?

I had the same about an hour ago so I stopped! Should be back in a bit 👍
 
I should be on in an hour or so. Need to get some dinner first and reclaim my playstation from housemates.
 
In @ :55
 
hey alexi, I would ike that tune now ;)

Here is my set-up if you want.

Power -20
weight 86
S3 S3

hight -30 -30
Springs 9 10
Damper 8 9
toe -.16 +.15
camber 2,0 2,3

Brakes 7 5
Turning 50, if you use wheel
ABS 1

1st 2782
2nd 2053
3rd 1576
4th 1255
5th 1027
Final 3531
 
hey alexi, I would ike that tune now ;)

here's another

-30 -27
7 9
7 5
-0.06 +0.14
2.2 2.1
5 7
50
OFF
1
2.782
2.086
1.607
1.270
1.027
3.500

Its 99% CT's tune so all credit goes to him
see you on the track
 
some sweet grids here atm :)
 
Ok, couple more PB's for me. Race lap clean air 2'20.127 and total race time 11'48.095. Not particularly fast but I was pleased
 
i try to participate but the most of the times i didnt found anyone.only 2 days ago i had a race of my own basically due to the fact that i left everyone pass me at the start because i think iam too slow for this event.
the best time i manage is 2,17,9xx at free run.
unfortunately to slow for me and i am strangle a lot with those tyres.:nervous:suzuka its not fuji:(
 
Just had two races with Chunkee and PASM, last race with PASM was one of the best in memory. Side by sides all through esses, pass, re-pass, pass, re-pass...and all in T1!!

Absolutely brilliant car, and how I long for online race replays.

More importantly, I was thrilled to see Chunkee back on the track, great to see you up and racing :cheers:

All the best
Maz
 
Thanks Maz, cheers to the guys who put up with me for a couple of races, not the ideal car to jump into on my return. Hope to get back upto speed soon as possible and be a bit more competative, till next time, cya.
 
Did a new best race lap here last night of 2'16.665 in clean air, hope to get this much closer to my free run time in the coming week.
EDIT: in at 55 for a few :cheers:

EDIT2: New race time 11'27.174, New best race lap in free air : 2'16.407 👍


All the best
Maz
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the comment yesterday. It was a great race as you said. As for today: absolutely stunning times 👍
 
Did a new best race lap here last night of 2'16.665 in clean air, hope to get this much closer to my free run time in the coming week.
EDIT: in at 55 for a few :cheers:

EDIT2: New race time 11'27.174, New best race lap in free air : 2'16.407 👍


All the best
Maz

Wow, just wow :cheers:
 
Thanks guys. All I need is someone to race against now :(

Absolutely ridiculous dramas with trying to connect. I have managed ONCE to connect at 15/35/55 in the past 2 hours and that was with mr_Geez.

This is incredibly off-putting, and people wonder why I time trial all day.

All the best
Maz
 
This is incredibly off-putting, and people wonder why I time trial all day.

No I don't actually. I understand quite good. This connection nonsense is driving us all mad. Now my time spent on time trial in GT5P went up from about 5% to 50%.

(The reason I'm not playing is that my sister is playing Rachet and Clank ACIT right now ;))
 
Finally had two races with Maciek, brilliant to be among T&L drivers again 👍

Look forward to more of this through next week.

I see more and more unfamiliar tagged groups, sadly that doesn;t necessarily imply clean behaviour. Don't assume because someone has GTxxx or GT-blahblah, they're going to play fair. And this is not an attitude I like to have :(

All the best
Maz
 
thanks Maz..
it has been long time since I visited gt5p and I have to say this combo was absolutely fantastic..
thanks for racing, as always it was a pleasure (even with some dirty drivers in the mix)..
 
thanks to Chris for the awesome racing
i am slow but it was real fun.thanks mate:tup:
 
Since WRS is done now, I guess we can post our free run laps as well: 2'16.242

Added replay to www.gtdb.net 👍

All the best
Maz
 
Brilliant Maz. Times I simply cannot understand. Are you using the tune from the Miami Vice vs Transformers event?
 
Back