• 64 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

TT#40 - 530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#40] - 530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by shaunm80

Pagani Zonda C12 '00 by 8l23ub

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 / Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 by Mr P

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 by SW__10 (To reach 530pp add Stage 3 weight reduction and reduce ballast. Also a final Gear adjustment is advised)

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by Ed_Night

HONDA LA-NA2 3.2 NSX-R / Type R 2002 by Ridox2JZGTE (bump it up to 530PP by adding Stage 2 engine upgrade and the other remaining bolt-on parts, Then adjust ballast.)

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 by Ed_Night

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
tried this with the GSXR/4 first, but I couldn't handle the oversteer on the DS3 and couldn't tune it out properly. I switched to the NSX LM proto and golded on the first lap. I'll be back here to set some faster times once some toons are posted...I still have a lot to learn about tuning MR cars.

I see the GSX's are out. I am still using that NSX with a nice @SW__10 tune from some other event like this. I will search for a link if anyone would like it. I really have grown to enjoy/curse Suzuka. It really is an awesome track.

Good Times all

So happy to see my favourite track make a return to the seasonals. :)

Early P1 with a 2'06.593.

Yikes, 2:06! I was 4/10ths off gold with the NSX LM proto and was having trouble picking it up....DS3 and throttle control issues as usual....I nailed the bus stop exactly right and cut 2 seconds off. I had no idea I was leaving so much on the table there!

Yikes, 2:06! I was 4/10ths off gold with the NSX LM proto and was having trouble picking it up....DS3 and throttle control issues as usual....I nailed the bus stop exactly right and cut 2 seconds off. I had no idea I was leaving so much on the table there!

Thanks. :) A 2'05 is definitely possible, and when Wolf_Aono shows up I'm sure we'll see a 2'04.

Did a 2.14.121 in a Nissan GTR Black Edition (I'm also the 4th quckest R35, globally. *As of writing.)
Edit:Gone quicker, did a 2.12.809 in a Nissan GTR Black Edition (I'm the 2nd quickest R35 globally. *As of writing.)

Last edited:
I used @shaunm80 's tune and dropped a few more 100ths to 2:13.268 good for 893rd, thx for the tune!
No worries. Good time too. I made a slightly slower time but still in the 2.13s although it isn't registered. Still down as a 2.15 with an Audi r8 on my online time list.

The Pagani Zonda C12 '00

Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Quite literally golden,

Wont trouble the NSX's, GSX's or the ZZII's but got managed 2m12.1 on second lap.

Full weight reduction
Sports exhaust
Power limiter 99.7

Suspension
65, 65
12.58, 15.70
4, 3
2, 4
4, 3
1.1, 0.9
0.0, 0.30

Brake balance 6, 4

Trans
Final 5.5
Max speed 124
1st - 2.912
2nd - 2.041
3rd - 1.512
4th - 1.176
5th - 0.955
6th - 0.810
Final - 3.778

LSD 12/16/16

DSC_0042.jpg

Ridiculous paint job and wheels are non performance enhancing optional extras.

I found an old tune by "Mr P" for the Suzuki, and even though it gets boring to be forced to use this car in Seasonals, the tune is very fast and the car stable to handle though.
I made a 2:10,687 which makes me # 273 in this early stage of the event, but I'm sure better drivers than humble me could be a lot faster with this tune.
Here it is:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 by Mr P (PSN-ID: Mysteron71)

~ 263 bhp = 196 kW @ 530 PP’s @100%, 132kg @ -10,

Oil changed
Improved body rigidity

Suspension:

93/98
4,55/5,51
3/3
4/4
4/7
0,0/0,0
-0,02/+0,02

Brake Balance:
8/3

LSD:
14/20/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Motor Tuning: Stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Exhaust manifold: isometric
Catalytic: Sport
Intake Tuning

Stage 3 weight reduction
Rear Downforce: 20
Ballast: 132 kg @ -10

Transmission:
Initial Final: 6,000???
(unfortunately I don't really know the Initial Final, 6,000 is just a guess and might be wrong, but the other figures are as below):

EDIT:
He did not touch the Initial Final Gear of 5,000, then proceed like below:

Top Speed: 112 mph (=180 km/h)
Final Gear: 3,393

Last edited:
I found an old tune by "Mr P" for the Suzuki, and even though it gets boring to be forced to use this car in Seasonals, the tune is very fast and the car stable to handle though.
I made a 2:10,687 which makes me # 273 in this early stage of the event, but I'm sure better drivers than humble me could be a lot faster with this tune.
Here it is:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ’01 by Mr P (PSN-ID: Mysteron71)

~ 263 bhp = 196 kW @ 530 PP’s @100%, 132kg @ -10,

Oil changed
Improved body rigidity

Suspension:

93/98
4,55/5,51
3/3
4/4
4/7
0,0/0,0
-0,02/+0,02

Brake Balance:
8/3

LSD:
14/20/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Motor Tuning: Stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Exhaust manifold: isometric
Catalytic: Sport
Intake Tuning

Stage 3 weight reduction
Rear Downforce: 20
Ballast: 132 kg @ -10

Transmission:
Initial Final: 6,000???
(unfortunately I don't really know the Initial Final, 6,000 is just a guess and might be wrong, but the other figures are as below):

EDIT:
He did not touch the Initial Final Gear of 5,000, then proceed like below:

Top Speed: 112 mph (=180 km/h)
Final Gear: 3,393
If your not too happy with driving the Gixxer, why not try the NSX Road Car?
Judging by the Leaderboard, this Track/PP-level seems to make these cars perform equally.
I have a 2:07.235 with it using my car from the previous TT at SS5 (Body Rig. Imp.,Oil change, Wheelsize +1). I applied the first tune on my list which i've since found out is the @Ed_Night-tune from Tsukuba back in January. (If you look it up and use it, use the values in paranthesis where optional! -and adjust final gear ultimately) But my point here is that it's a random tune and the car seems to be competitive nevertheless... AND it's both nice and easy to drive -i'm using DS3 with "only" ABS=1 and TC=1. :)

Judging by the Leaderboard, this Track/PP-level seems to make these cars perform equally.
I have a 2:07.235 with it using my car from the previous TT at SS5 (Body Rig. Imp.,Oil change, Wheelsize +1). I applied the first tune on my list which i've since found out is the @Ed_Night-tune from Tsukuba back in January. (If you look it up and use it, use the values in paranthesis where optional! -and adjust final gear ultimately) But my point here is that it's a random tune and the car seems to be competitive nevertheless... AND it's both nice and easy to drive -i'm using DS3 with "only" ABS=1 and TC=1. :)
+1 on the NSX LM road car. I've been playing around with my own tune, dialing out wheelspin mostly. This track with a DS3 all comes down to throttle control, which is why I was not a fan of the GSX-R. With the NSX you have a lot more downforce- and while you still need to feather the throttle constantly, even a very new tuner like myself can manage a 2:13....with a proper tune, that car *feels* like it could do a 2:05 in the right hands.

the paint chip isn't all that appealing but I used the NSX to gold
It took a few laps..cause as j4mmin said it likes to spin the wheels the DS3

Managed a nice lap with the buzzing GSX/R. I'm currently 157th in the rankings, but I wonder if it'll be good enough to stay in the top 300's.

edit: forgot to mention that I used an old tune by @SW__10 that I believe he posted for a TT at Bathurst last year. :cheers:

2nd edit: posted new video.

To give myself an answer, a lap time of 2:08.846 will not be enough to stay in the top 300.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the whole track feel like it's been coated with antifreeze? I have tried a few different cars and can't even make a clean lap. I am talking about cars I use on a daily basis that I drive really hard.....

I refuse to buy, let alone use, the GSX-R/4, and I felt like using something that wasn't the NSX LM, so I tried the Nissan GT-R Black Edition. No particular tune, just got it under 530 PP. Couldn't even get silver. :crazy: Next, I tried my Ruf CTR2 and got even worse lap times. :banghead:

I'd like to do this in a real car, but I'm not sure I'm up to the task of doing it in either of those.

@RobertM525 You went from a car that understeers to another that oversteers. Give the NSX Type R a try, I find that it handles really well.
For some reason, the NSX Type-Rs and me haven't been getting along too well in GT6. I used to be a big fan of them in past GT games, but they seem too... oversteery. Still, might be worth a shot.

Alternatively, I might try detuning my MP4-12C. I have a lot of luck in that car. (Though dropping 50 PP from it will suck.)

EDIT: I tried the '02 NSX Type-R. Threw a bunch of parts on it, got it to a 50/50 weight distribution, then monkied with the LSD a bit. Got silver on my second lap, gold on my third. 👍 Good call, guys.

Last edited:
526PP - 2:13.816 - Nissan GT-R '07 - SH - 4WD - 480PS - 1740kg - Completely stock but in need of a body rigidity reset because on the dealership it shows 529PP

I DID try the NSX Road Car, but can't get anywhere near my GSX-times!
The car is simply too heavy and I am also not the most brilliant Driver/tuner.
Neverthless will still try to shave off some Tenths or so with it.

BTW: if referring to tunes (as also t_wilson01 did), it would be helpful to insert the link to the tune instead of the user's Name only! Would also ease the life of nowcontrol to update the OP!

BTW: if referring to tunes (as also t_wilson01 did), it would be helpful to insert the link to the tune instead of the user's Name only! Would also ease the life of nowcontrol to update the OP!
Fair enough. I don't remember where he posted it, but if I can't find it I'll just copy the settings here when I get home.

edit: I think this is it. Although it's actually for Streets of Willow, not for Bathurst like I said before. To reach 530pp add Stage 3 weight reduction and reduce ballast. I think my car is at 715kg. Also the final gear needs to be adjusted as full Suzuka track might be just a tiny bit longer than SoW. :P

The first page of that threat has several more tunes that might be of help.

Last edited:
Back