• 60 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

TT#61 - 530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#61] - 530PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Slippy as **** :nervous:

Why not 600pp with Sport soft tyres?
my method for suspension tuning has been a little brute force..
basically.. understanding the toe in and toe out theory, I just turn them both up to 10,,then run a few turns..if it feels this way or "that " way I cut it in half..then half again Then repeat...and so on..l;ooking for a happy medium...even the #1 guy was practically drifting on his run>LOL so its gonna slip..its how it "recovers" that you want to adjust.. DO u LOSE complet control? or can it be gauged with transmission and acceleration sensitivity? u see what I mean? Good luck my friend...Ill find that tuning tonight and try to share later.

Agree slippy track this time. Got a 2:08.xxx with the tune from the last TT and only having time for 5 laps.

Down to a 2:07.804 (early 32nd) with adjustments to the transmission and BB from the tune I was using for the last TT. A conservative tune may be fast here in most hands as the track is really slippy.

Balancing the GSXer with the throttle and hitting good apex speeds make for a quicker lap in my opinion and driving style. Love Suzuka!!!

2:05.466 after a quick 30 minute session tonight. 2:04 is possible but I don't know if I can do it yet. I have a strange feeling that I won't do well at this time trial. Then again I said that to myself with the BMW Z4 here a few months ago and I finished 3rd. I guess we'll see what happens :lol:

Hmmm, lots of fast times so far on here.....anyway just managed to slip under 1000 at the early stages using the X-Bow.

IMG_7026.JPG

Could find some more time but I think I'll try some other cars....

you guys are nuts!! lol I am still trying to get my gsx under 17!! sigh... awesome stuff...
I ended up scrapping my suspension tuning and going back to default , then adding 3 ticks of rear camber, and front up to 1.0..gave me a lot more stability , but man I still feel like im ice skatin! any ideas?

but man I still feel like im ice skatin! any ideas?
Drive clean laps. dont look at the time. Then you go faster and faster. After 1000 hours of racing you can go for the clean fast lap :lol:

No serious: practice is the key. Keep calm and get better and better. This is for me also slippy. Make a 2:10 or something on the first try. So keep going.

Last edited:
2:05.466 after a quick 30 minute session tonight. 2:04 is possible but I don't know if I can do it yet. I have a strange feeling that I won't do well at this time trial. Then again I said that to myself with the BMW Z4 here a few months ago and I finished 3rd. I guess we'll see what happens :lol:
Doodle: you are the best; specially with GSX-R/4 you r allways on top 8...

Just wondering if I'm the only one who is experiencing a loss of PP on the Gixer? I started out having to lower my PP to get to 530, but after about 10 laps all of my GSX/Rs are down to 516 PP. I've tried changing the oil but still have the same problem. It worried me so that I have bought 3 more of these and all 3 have had the same thing happen. I don't know if it is just my on my PS3 or what. I just bought another one so now I have all but 2. I'm stuck at 2:15.7 and the people on my friend's list are running off and leaving me on the long straight before the start/finish line. I've tried changing the final drive to get more speed but I can't help but think this weird loss of power might be the problem. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Gold with a 2:14 in the NSX Prototype LM Road Car, good to see the World Standings am right in there in the middle of a bunch of GSXers, 3 above and 3 below, you don't need that little Suzuki here. Last time this event was held used the Miura for gold also.

I like this car on some tracks. But not on this track, Suzuka is a track for fast race cars. How fun it was if they make a Formula gt tt on this track?
That would be amazing! And it would make use of a car which otherwise has no real place in the game!!

Would be nice if they did that for all different types of cars in the game which don't fit in any other competitions. I can think of about a dozen that can't compete in any race anywhere in the game...

I don't think I have ever put in as much time on a Super Lap as I have this one. I was stuck at 2:15.7 with probably 30 red laps to boot. I went and bought another GSX/R because the same thing happened again, I went from 530PP down to 516PP. Since this was a repeated event I then went to the previous event and found this tune but don't remember who it belonged to. So here's the tune:
95/85
7.00/6.00
5/5
4/6
6/7
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.018
BB 8/3
LSD 10/10/18
133kg ballast @ -5
I could not set the tranny as it was listed, meaning I could not set the values listed. So I used the tranny flip procedure. If you would like to know each gear let me know and I will post them. I know it's not nearly as fast as others but a gold nonetheless.

Edit: The tune was from @SW__10

Attachments

• 20170130_180704.jpg
    20170130_180704.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Back