550PP 2WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 99 comments
And now for something completely different. I bought another NSX to use here and painted it a red colour to distinguish it from my others, have a few white etc ones.
I chose red because that is the colour of the bull at the track.

It was only later I realised that the red sculpture actually depicts a goat about to fight another goat (or sheep) and looks nothing whatsoever like a bull when he is about to fight. Bulls don't rear up on their hind legs to fight, ever.

So actually we are all racing at the Red Goat Ring. Baa baa/bleat bleat. ;)

And now for something completely different. I bought another NSX to use here and painted it a red colour to distinguish it from my others, have a few white etc ones.
I chose red because that is the colour of the bull at the track.

It was only later I realised that the red sculpture actually depicts a goat about to fight another goat (or sheep) and looks nothing whatsoever like a bull when he is about to fight. Bulls don't rear up on their hind legs to fight, ever.

So actually we are all racing at the Red Goat Ring. Baa baa/bleat bleat. ;)
I painted my NSX laser red and mate, I see you are trying to catch me on my friends list and getting closer, I am having fun in my 2J at the moment but I hope to give my NSX another go soon I hope :).

1:33.286 for pos #65. Stopped chasing my ghost and started chasing Doodles ghost. Seems it worked.

Yea,chasing a faster ghost seems to be the trick,when one are stuck.Loaded #10´s ghost
and now im on 1.33.533 and top 100 in the NSX with my own set up :D
I am old and lazy,so I used at/traction 5/strong active steering and abs 1,-but no seat belt ;)

Last edited:
Yea,chasing a faster ghost seems to be the trick,when one are stuck.Loaded #10´s ghost
and now im on 1.33.533 and top 100 in the NSX with my own set up :D
I am old and lazy,so I used at/traction 5/strong active steering and abs 1,-but no seat belt ;)
Bit old myself, 70 last June, but don't know how you manage that time with TC @5.
My previous best (1:33.6) was with no TC and no rear DF, and about 117 front if remember correctly.

Now alternating between TC and no TC and a relatively small amount of rear DF.

I had a run In this seasonal challenge.
I used the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, using @o0Maxx0o tune, and I was about 2 seconds faster with It.
1:34.122:tup::)

IMAG0455.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

Bit old myself, 70 last June, but don't know how you manage that time with TC @5.
My previous best (1:33.6) was with no TC and no rear DF, and about 117 front if remember correctly.

Now alternating between TC and no TC and a relatively small amount of rear DF.

70 year :gtpflag:,then I´m just a boy..:cheers:.
Well,I can´t find the feeling off the car without Tc,and as long as I´m faster I use it,-without any shame,heeh.
I HAVE changed to MT now,and that gave me a cupple of tenth,-
-1.33.338- now.Back in top 100.

I've been banging my head against the wall :banghead: on this one. So far all I can get is a 1:35.136 with the VW Nardo, I'm down to improving by hundredths of a second at this point. Then I look at the leader board and realize I need to improve by whole seconds to be competitive...sigh:grumpy:

to those of you in the low 1:30's :bowdown::cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:

I've been banging my head against the wall :banghead: on this one. So far all I can get is a 1:35.136 with the VW Nardo, I'm down to improving by hundredths of a second at this point. Then I look at the leader board and realize I need to improve by whole seconds to be competitive...sigh:grumpy:

to those of you in the low 1:30's :bowdown::cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:
you need a steering wheel and resolving your problem!!!!

Back