550PP 2WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 99 comments
Most of you used the steering wheel for this time trial i seen...

I've heard it helps a lot, and can believe it for sure. I recently bought some wall art for my man-cave, it's for a PS2, maybe I'll figure out a way to hook it up to GT6 for fun :lol:.

Lotus%20Wheel.jpg

I wonder will we (most anyway) stop playing here when GT Sport comes out in a couple of months?

I'll wait until it is released before buying a PS4 and 'Sport, hopefully getting it cheaper as a package.
I'll have to get a G29 too although should get that first I think so I'm used to it a bit, not that it should be very different to my G27.

It will be kinda sad not coming here so much, although I presume over time most will eventually upgrade to PS4 and 'Sport and we'll all catch up again.

Interesting to see if the Aliens still race here, if most leave there will be a new batch to take their place I guess, if they keep going with GT6 Seasonals that is. I doubt it will continue too long though, we'll see.

I also presume there will be Seasonal Time Trials (or similar) like we have here, there had better be. Getting up to speed should be fun though if it's anything like how this and previous Gran Turismo games started. Time will tell.

I wonder will we (most anyway) stop playing here when GT Sport comes out in a couple of months?

I'll wait until it is released before buying a PS4 and 'Sport, hopefully getting it cheaper as a package.
I'll have to get a G29 too although should get that first I think so I'm used to it a bit, not that it should be very different to my G27.

It will be kinda sad not coming here so much, although I presume over time most will eventually upgrade to PS4 and 'Sport and we'll all catch up again.

Interesting to see if the Aliens still race here, if most leave there will be a new batch to take their place I guess, if they keep going with GT6 Seasonals that is. I doubt it will continue too long though, we'll see.

I also presume there will be Seasonal Time Trials (or similar) like we have here, there had better be. Getting up to speed should be fun though if it's anything like how this and previous Gran Turismo games started. Time will tell.
What we need be as much concerned with is how long will PD support the online servers for GT6. My guess is that support will be similar to the time frame they supported GT5 once GT6 was up and running - - which wasn't very long, perhaps a month or so if I remember correctly.

What we need be as much concerned with is how long will PD support the online servers for GT6. My guess is that support will be similar to the time frame they supported GT5 once GT6 was up and running - - which wasn't very long, perhaps a month or so if I remember correctly.

I reckon they will shut down 6 when they find server problems with GTS January at the latest i would say.

IMG_20170801_185904.jpg

1m34.360 with the RUF RGT '00
Shoulda coulda been a 1m33.xxx but after beeing awesome on the straights (in my own mind) I was a little inconsistant in all nine corners.

PP: 550 pp
Power: 493 bhp
Torque: 49 kgfm
Weight: 1157 kg
Full Custom Suspension
Racing Brake Kit
Full Custom Transmission
Custom l.s.d.
Triple Clutch Plate
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter: 94.8
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Ride Height: 80/90
Spring Rate: 3.30/8.50
Damper Compression: 1/1
Damper Extension: 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 0/0
Toe Angle: 0/0
l.s.d. : 32/5/15

The tune may be @praiano63 's 550pp RGT but the link wasnt working when I checked.

Tansmission looks like this

IMG_20170802_094326.jpg

Edit
Oil Change first

Last edited:
Max, I tried your setup just before setting my time with SW__10's tune and was 2 tenths slower which is the same time difference you got. Your tune has plenty of grip and rotation - I like a car that rotates well - but I couldn't get my fastest time with it. SW__10's tune felt "light" by comparison but could take the kerbs better. In contrast my tune was slow! Thanks again to both for sharing excellent tunes:tup:

Max, I tried your setup just before setting my time with SW__10's tune and was 2 tenths slower which is the same time difference you got. Your tune has plenty of grip and rotation - I like a car that rotates well - but I couldn't get my fastest time with it. SW__10's tune felt "light" by comparison but could take the kerbs better. In contrast my tune was slow! Thanks again to both for sharing excellent tunes:tup:

The big trouble of my tune are the lack of downforce.
Ill chexk if i can improve sw_10 setup tonight

The NSX LM on RBR, using DS3 with only ABS=1 AND with on\off-throttle (X-button). Now that's a Real challenge!:crazy:
I'm also using SW_10's setup with these Small changes (thx to Kim and Reefer for inspiration): rear ride height: 78, ARB's at 7, BB: 4 3 and LSDaccel: 11. SW_10's trannys always ends Up with Final gear at minimum value which is the way to Go about as far as i know. But i am hitting the limiter before turn 3, so Perhaps i'll make an adjustment and have One last session before it ends. Thanks @SW__10 -nice to see you're still about ....Well; Kind of.;)
EDIT: LSDacc is +1 compared to sw10s. So that should be 12 iirc...

Last edited:
NSX 550PP RBR
85 80 443 661
1 1 1 1
7 7
0.3 0.0
+0.25 +0.55
BB 7 5
DF 185 480
LSD 6 7 10
Engine Stage 3 / Reduction Stage 3
466hp 1143kg
FG 3400
Max Speed 200km
6041 4633 3663 3059 2575 2183
FG 2500

1:32,605

Update of my tune, I was using SW_10 tune as base model.

I'm removing the stg 3 from the engine.
Oiled Changed
No body rigidity

82 85
4.97 6.61
1 2
2 1
4 3
0.1 0.1
0.10 0.06
BB 2 0

LSD 18 8 12
DF 348 366

Gearbox
reset by default
FG 5500
Maxx speed 200km
FG 4000

I'm chasing ORMA_SNOW, I'M running with him for last 30 minutes, but I'm just a stupid driver can't handle the pressure from being in top 10, like usual.

Hopefully I can help someone to get faster.
Cheers

Did 20 laps in the NSX-LM today, the missis decided she had something important to tell me for the duration (something about someone or somewhere, I dont really know), improved by half a tenth (1m33.2xx) on lap twenty then called it quits. She had nothing to say to me once she had my full attention :grumpy:

Did 20 laps in the NSX-LM today, the missis decided she had something important to tell me for the duration (something about someone or somewhere, I dont really know), improved by half a tenth (1m33.2xx) on lap twenty then called it quits. She had nothing to say to me once she had my full attention :grumpy:
Welcome to my world.

Back