550PP FWD Suzuka East - xx:00 / :12 / :24 / :36 / :48

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 27 comments
550PP FWD sounds good to me. 👍 Time to dust off the Integra or Atenza. :) Will not be online until tomorrow though.

That depends if people are tyre staggering or not, otherwise I'd be keen to take my 147 out.:)

TT-R sounds like they're in for a few races tomorrow night in the AU/NZ evening. Anyone interested go and post at TT-R Forums.

That depends if people are tyre staggering or not, otherwise I'd be keen to take my 147 out.:)

That's what I have been using. :)

Not sure what times, thought maybe other people were running this already and could tell what times to run.

We'll probably be there from around 08:00 to 09:00 GMT if anyone is interested. Perhaps we should run a schedule, we'll have to figure that out. We may end up going to a different event after a while too, who knows.

We'll probably be there from around 08:00 to 09:00 GMT if anyone is interested. Perhaps we should run a schedule, we'll have to figure that out. We may end up going to a different event after a while too, who knows.

Yeah, TT-R just tends to drift off... :lol: We never really run on schedule and we always just go to random events... But maybe we'll try and stay on :00 :15 :30 :45 or :00 :20 :40 schedule or something?

I hope Craig records the racing too, looks like it'll be a good turnout tonight for TT-R...:)

Suzuka East is a short track, but I don't know how many laps there are. If it's only 5 or something we could probably even go on 10min schedules.

10 lap races, I was racing there with the G25 the other night attempting to heel-toe... :lol:

TT-R is racing FWD 550pp on the schedule :00 :12 :24 :36 :48, there's about 5 of us racing. 👍

The racing here was awesome door to door stuff, but Integras are still unfairly quick.:sly:

Yeah, I was driving a 147 and we were going side by side nearly around the ENTIRE track. Thanks to the TT-R boys who I raced. :tup

Thanks for whoever edited the title. I'll try those times, but don't think I will match with any of you guys since I am NTSC.

I wonder what would happen if you rocked up to his house with an 800hp Roush GT and offered him a balls to the wall drive in it.

Anyway, I'm heading over to Suzuka now if anyone wants to come join.

Actually we needed to use 15min intervals in the end, 12min intervals were too close together.

Try a Focus, at least as fast. :)

No they're not, I raced Craig half the night with him in a Focus, me the 147, and he only had a very slight pace advantage. Then Horde came along in a tyre staggered (:indiff:) Integra and whooped us.

No way Paulie would EVER even think of driving something with a ford badge on it! :lol:

Whadda ya mean?:lol: I work for Ford, love driving the Mustang in Prologue, think the XR5 is an awesome hatch and to top it off, we spent half the night yesterday driving Fords.:lol::P But The General will always be greater!:D

Edit: Heading out now Nibbers? Give me a few minutes, I'll get my 🤬 pedals pumped up and come join you.:)

No they're not, I raced Craig half the night with him in a Focus, me the 147, and he only had a very slight pace advantage. Then Horde came along in a tyre staggered (:indiff:) Integra and whooped us.
Well, I was playing last night and I had no trouble keeping up with the Integras in my nice orange Focus. :) (That is, when there were actually people driving, tracks were mostly empty last night :()

Well I had no trouble keeping up with well known skilled drivers in my 147 vs their Focuses, Mazdas, other 147s etc etc, but when a well tuned tyre staggered Integra came along we all got blown away.

My mini tune aint that bad.

I tried to race a C4, which went alright, but it just felt like a barge.

So if there isn't one done already, you come and ask Lion's Den Performance, we'll fix that feeling!:dopey:

So if there isn't one done already, you come and ask Lion's Den Performance, we'll fix that feeling!:dopey:

Nah it was just the bloody size of it. The suspention was dialed in, but it still felt like I was 30000ft in the air, and I had no real sence of where poor old PAPAOSA was in his ST, probably getting battered by my Sityueeennnn(!!!!!!). Of course this was stepping out of the raw and really quite fun to drive Mini. Only .1 secs slower per lap in the Citroen, but it felt bigger than the Mazda Atenza thing.

Unless of course LDP does fabication jobs to bring the steering wheel closer to the windscreen, shorten it by totally losing the back seat space, make it 15 inches flatter (not ride height but the actual car) amongst other things, then we'd be cooking with gas.

Actually, knock yourself out. That thing showed real promise today with my feable tuning skills. Some more fettling and maybe a bit more climatisation on my part could turn it into a big ST rival.

I know what you mean, the C4 always felt tall and narrow and removed from the action. I wonder what trucks will feel like from interior view in GT5.:lol: I've never done a tune for the C4 it would seem so I'll have a crack, see what happens.:)

PS- We won't be able to physically alter the car in said fashion, but we will alter your mind.;)

Latest Posts

Back