GTP_Synwraith
GTP EVENT 03 - STAGE 3 WEEK 3 PRACTICE
SUZUKA 550PP - Lotus Evora - xx:08 / xx:28 / xx:48

IMG_0877.jpg

Race times are xx:08 / xx:28 / xx:48 - NO WAITING AT START

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
OK guys, I know it's hard, but you have to tear yourself away from the heavenly Ferrari 512BB to give this combo a run if you want to stay sharp and competitive in Event 03.

It's a superb car and makes short work of Fuji indeed. Remember, anyone can join, and this car is very competitive with the best available at this event.

DON'T FORGET TO PIT!!

EDIT: Nice work idiot, I posted it in the wrong forum :( Mods..help...please? :D

All the best
Maz

Anyone.. can join?

Hmm.. I'm thinking about it.

Absolutely, but please be aware it's only directed at the remaining 12 participants in event 03 so Opera 350Z/Tuned grids may be quite sparse throughout the week 👍

It would also have helped if I had posted this in the correct forum :)

All the best
Maz

OK guys, I know it's hard, but you have to tear yourself away from the heavenly Ferrari 512BB to give this combo a run if you want to stay sharp and competitive in Event 03.

It's a superb car and makes short work of Fuji indeed. Remember, anyone can join, and this car is very competitive with the best available at this event.

DON'T FORGET TO PIT!!

EDIT: Nice work idiot, I posted it in the wrong forum :( Mods..help...please? :D

All the best
Maz

Hi Maz.

Not hard at all to prize my self away from the 512bb, was wondering where you were with this, came to late for Haitham and I did our race already, I lost to the faster man.

I know my time was nowhere near Madison's, as my best lap time is only a very conservative 1'41.041

Great work Maz, but get ya finger out next time (just kidding) 👍

Phillip.

One more at :38 for me.:) Best lap in the last race was a 1'39.757 while leading.:D

Some manic races in here with Jukka today, watch those GTRs guys!

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

Today I have seen a few guys running the 135i @ Suz, so I asked Hugo to update the thread in Maz's absence so we now have a schedule to run at. Thanks Hugo. :cheers:

Yeah i jumped in the 135i for a blast and its most enjoyable tub to be throughing around in the heat of battle. Loving it so far, see you out there on track ;)

Had some really nice battles here tonight, the 135i is a riot @ 550pp, great choice Kev 👍

Thanks for the nice racing peeps.

:cheers:

Nice to be on track with you again, Dan and Mike 👍

Could notice I haven't driven for a long time, but had some good fun. Car is a challenging drive as well :)

Amazing race indeed, Joylord 👍 Never had a race with 5 cars so close together :scared:

We really should have recorded this one... Cheers, Dan, Chris, Rudi, Joylord! :cheers:

did only two races tonight, but they was great, thanks folks. 👍 👍

i stoped because i have to work tomorrow. :yuck: :ouch:

Back