GTP EVENT 03 - Stage 3 Wk 3 - Suzuka 550PP - Lotus Evora- xx:08 / :28 / 48

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 66 comments
Tried to do some races yesterday. Got punted by Clios in all races I think. It was fun anyway. I've spent too much time in WRS lately, forgot how much more fun it is to race. Now I only have to get up to a decent race speed.

Any of you guys mind me joining in? I'm mrvajj online, and I promise I won't try anything stupid (except the odd Clarkson-Style POWA!!! slide :D)

I would love to join you, but the setup I have for my 135i is a little, erm, "oversteery". That plus half a bottle of Bushmills whiskey probably wouldn't make for a competitive race. :) Have fun anyway!

Looks like Rudi and I are on a similar pace. Although that last lap was a pb for me: 2'17.253

yes 👍

i did just in this race my best lap, 17,298, freerun 17,323. in freerun i can see a 17,0xx, maybe a high 16. :nervous:

EDIT

thanks for some good racing again. 👍
tomorrow i have much more time and will be earlyer online. :)

Last edited:
I'm still doing 350Z at Fuji if anyone's around? I'll be in GTP chat if anyone wants to arrange a race.

All the best
Maz

Updated for week 3 combo in the Evora.

Absolutely great fun as you would expect :)

All the best
Maz

Thanks to Joylord, Theewar and KOR_Hellrazor for some wicked races in the Evora today.

Geez...4 posts in a row...don't all talk at once :P

All the best
Maz

Thanks to Joylord, Theewar and KOR_Hellrazor for some wicked races in the Evora today.

Geez...4 posts in a row...don't all talk at once :P

All the best
Maz

I was there too Maz for one quick one, before you had to shoot off and pick up the better half from the station, not that you would have seen me, as Joylord and yourself left me in a cloud of dust.
Second race with Joylord, he waited for me first lap, but after some hassle with an NSX, he then set about destroying the field, all I could do is watch the little dot disappear into the distance.

Ah cool Phil, I don't think I saw you in that race :(

In at 48 👍

All the best
Maz

Sorry for being in the wrong car guys :dunce:

But thanks to Hyperspeed, Maz and dranddad for great racing tonight 👍

Some great races there with you Nick, Dan, Phil and TORC Stonemonkey and Vrrm 👍

Back in again for 48.

All the best
Maz

Back