550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap: Eifel Flat

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 211 comments
I put all my effort into this TT, meaning the TT in this thread got overlooked by me. I did set a ridiculously slow lap just to see how many there are on average participating in these Polyphony time trials.

If you're interested in seeing how many drivers you beat in this particular TT here is the slowest lap time and position as set by me.

Screenshot_2016-01-08-21-21-28.png

Why is Polyphony so reluctant in showing us how many there are participating in their trials?
There is no way of knowing for sure how many drivers you beat after you have set your personal best lap.

Why are they hiding this info.
Is it to keep that information away from competing studios like SMS and EA?

I put all my effort into this TT, meaning the TT in this thread got overlooked by me. I did set a ridiculously slow lap just to see how many there are on average participating in these Polyphony time trials.

If you're interested in seeing how many drivers you beat in this particular TT here is the slowest lap time and position as set by me.

View attachment 499377

Why is Polyphony so reluctant in showing us how many there are participating in their trials?
There is no way of knowing for sure how many drivers you beat after you have set your personal best lap.

Why are they hiding this info.
Is it to keep that information away from competing studios like SMS and EA?

I may of misunderstood what you are talking about but Personally don't see a problem.

Back