• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 100 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP Racing Car Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

TT#67 - 550PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I've gotta say I'm a bit happy with this one, got in early once again and because most were using the 2J dug out the TS30 and after chasing UpTopLog around ended up with a 1.27.780 for at the time 27th and 3rd Toyota. Never been up here before so until the usual suspects show up I'll suck it up.:cheers:

I've gotta say I'm a bit happy with this one, got in early once again and because most were using the 2J dug out the TS30 and after chasing UpTopLog around ended up with a 1.27.780 for at the time 27th and 3rd Toyota. Never been up here before so until the usual suspects show up I'll suck it up.:cheers:

Oh boy, my mate CC going to love wheeling out the TS. Again. Hopefully he's working too hard :D:gtpflag:. Suppose I better get into the spirit of things.
''watch your mirrors'':cheers:

Oh boy, my mate CC going to love wheeling out the TS. Again. Hopefully he's working too hard :D:gtpflag:. Suppose I better get into the spirit of things.
''watch your mirrors'':cheers:
Hi partner, is that "your" photo in the ID or are you a William Holden fan? I've been scratching my head for weeks, perhaps months trying to figure out who is that? It just hit me this morning,, looks very much like the actor.

Yeah, this one isn't the best. Starting out with a 25,083 km old worn out wet noodle of a 500 PP cheater TS030. Probably won't be trying too hard here. It's a fun track just not with 550 PP race cars… I guess.

Yeah, I'm on day 12 in a row of work and pretty darn tired. Sportin softs lately. Not sportin hard, if you catch my drift. :D

Yeah, this one isn't the best. Starting out with a 25,083 km old worn out wet noodle of a 500 PP cheater TS030. Probably won't be trying too hard here. It's a fun track just not with 550 PP race cars… I guess.

Yeah, I'm on day 12 in a row of work and pretty darn tired. Sportin softs lately. Not sportin hard, if you catch my drift. :D

:lol::lol::lol::cheers::gtpflag: immensely irritable already, not going to spend a lot of time. Do some club racing and find out if there's still life out there.

1:24.737 in the TS030. Lot of time to be had, but with the Sony server being a 🤬 all this week it won't register that time. Says, "A connection to the server could not be established. ( ID = 2:0)"

Nevermind the literal 100 restarts after the first uphill corners at 25 secs total time. 🤬 those things.

Edit: system restart and it's fine. 1:24.658
Edit2: go to other new seasonal, can't connect. Awesome.

Last edited:
Posted a 1.29.806 with my beloved Opel Astra. It's aggressive spirit really shines in this time trial.
Opel Astra.jpg

Oh my god, guys. I wish I had a way to share the replay on the lap I did on this trial.

So I'm using a Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car with all of the best parts installed, but with no tuning other than limiting the power so it fits under 550PP. On the downhill section that ends in a very sharp left, I absolutely lose control of the car by hooking a couple of tires in the grass. I skid back and forth, my rear bumper getting inches from the stone wall on the right, when I power through and make it through the corner without invalidating the lap. Despite that snafu, I STILL made it just under the gold time with a 1:34.981.

I'm really kicking myself that I don't have a capture device for my PS3 or a way to share the replay because, holy crap that was awesome.

EDIT: Is there any generous soul that would be willing to capture this and put it on YouTube? I've still got the replay data, and would just love for it to be online for posterity. Just a humble request, I understand if nobody wants to.

Last edited:
Oh my god, guys. I wish I had a way to share the replay on the lap I did on this trial.

So I'm using a Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car with all of the best parts installed, but with no tuning other than limiting the power so it fits under 550PP. On the downhill section that ends in a very sharp left, I absolutely lose control of the car by hooking a couple of tires in the grass. I skid back and forth, my rear bumper getting inches from the stone wall on the right, when I power through and make it through the corner without invalidating the lap. Despite that snafu, I STILL made it just under the gold time with a 1:34.981.

I'm really kicking myself that I don't have a capture device for my PS3 or a way to share the replay because, holy crap that was awesome.

EDIT: Is there any generous soul that would be willing to capture this and put it on YouTube? I've still got the replay data, and would just love for it to be online for posterity. Just a humble request, I understand if nobody wants to.

As a matter of interest, because I don't have whatever it is, what must one purchase to save and load replays.

1: 26.754 with the 2J'70 using IOF tune.
Power Limiter 50, ballast 88kg position +50. Final gear 3.880. As a starting point. I still look for the proper tuning for the event.

Edit: This tune with the changes above.

Car Setup:

Dont change oil
Improve body Rigidity
Max. Power: 482HP
Weight: 891 kg
Weight Distribution (F/R): 44 / 56
Max. Torque: 509 ft-lb

Suspension:
Ride Height (F/R): 57 / 65
Spring Rate (F/R): 7.77 / 18.47
Dampers - Comp. (F/R): 1 / 7