1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
- 0.20- -0.35

Br- 7-9

LSD- 5-15-5

I used dirty oil so the gears are different. But to give a change:

First the final to 4230. top speed to 220 kmh. Then the first gear a bit to left/second gear a bit to left. last gear to right. Final gear at 4140.

85 kg at 50+ ballast.
This tune can make a 1:23 easy with some training.

Last edited:
Tune i used:

65-57
- - Max
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
- 0.20- -0.35

Br- 7-9

LSD- 5-15-5

I used dirty oil so the gears are different. But to give a change:

First top speed to 220 kmh-then the final to 4230. Then the first gear a bit to left/second gear a bit to left. last gear to right. Final gear at 4140.

85 kg at 50+ ballast.
This tune can make a 1:23 easy with some training.

Very interesting tune. I was just thinking how old oil could be advantageous in certain scenarios with pp value :\

Very interesting tune. I was just thinking how old oil could be advantageous in certain scenarios with pp value :\
Well with old oil It's faster, But you must be sharper.... My 2J is about 8000 km old.

the gears are very very important here, I play yesterday 3 hours with $%^% gears and i got frustrating. I change it today and in 5 rounds i drive a 1:22.5 . Gears are the key here(and the first 3 turns).

Well with old oil It's faster, But you must be sharper.... My 2J is about 8000 km old.

the gears are very very important here, I play yesterday 3 hours with $%^% gears and i got frustrating. I change it today and in 5 rounds i drive a 1:22.5 . Gears are the key here(and the first 3 turns).

Thanks for the info, I might try this again.

1:23.151 - 27th - PAD/AT/AS/ABS1 - 2J with 2014 mix tune w/ @SW_10 variants.

I'm getting more familiar with this circuit and quite confident for 1:22 club...
Dirty oil car in preparation... take time...

ciao

EDIT: 1:23.064

Last edited:
First I must give praise to my father in Heaven Yahweh:bowdown:. Next I have to thank my good friend @skeagracing 👍👍👍 for giving me a tune that helped me gold this event. His tune and my transmission. When ever 2 or more gathered in His Name He is with us and does perform miracles. For me this was a miracle as I struggled to the point of frustration in this event. I know the track I just did not ask for His help as it seems trivial to ask to gold an event in a game. It is written that He cares about everything in our lives even the smallest and dumbest of things. All we must do is ask and believe and prayers are answered. Some times the answer is no for our own well being and other times it can be immediate or it takes time, but He does answer prayers.

It is not my desire to offend anyone by my post. Being offended is a choice that each individual must make on their own. Today He used a Catholic to help a Jew, which proves He cares about us all. Red, yellow, black and white we are all precious in His sight. Amein. I also thank each and every member of the :gtplanet: community for without this community GT6 would not be as fun as it is. It is a comfort to know that when someone needs help there is always a community member willing to lend a hand. Thanks to @Jordan for your efforts and time to make this the best community on the net.:cheers:

Edit: The other picture is from Test Drive before I entered the event. I had it set with the same settings as the event.

Attachments

• 20170716_141417[1].jpg
    20170716_141417[1].jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20170716_140154[1].jpg
    20170716_140154[1].jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I thought I'd take my own advice on this one and run a rally car on Sports Softs. Turns out it was still a very easy gold, only taking 2 illegal laps, 2 restarts, then 1 clean lap and it was job done. Didn't even have to get into my race seat, the ds3 was all it took. These events really should be harder to gold.

Attachments

• 20170717_133551.jpg
    20170717_133551.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20170717_130906.jpg
    20170717_130906.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 41
After a few red laps and restarts put gold in the bag in the Vauxall Astre (sp) TC 'cause I want to see just how quick I can get around "tha Mountain" in a car other than the TSO 30 even though I absolutely love everything about that little gem and give a thumbs up to those who used it. Since I'm not too adept with the 2J (YET!) I have been practicing offline in it using a conglomeration of tuning tips shared in this message string as well as others to see if I can ready myself to make a posted run the last week of the event. To date I'm only at 1:26.001 but more practice I am convinced will get me into the :25's, perhaps the .24's. That car is so blazing fast and we have to react so quickly as we negotiate those last chicanes just before the overpass,, honestly it makes my old eyes spin and gives me a headache!! LOL, ya just gotta love it!

23.1, there's a potential here for 22, too bad I have to let go (vacation ahead), the downhill kink is mainly luck, either I land on the black or not, the rest is workable. The "tunnel" corner is giving me hard time, can't seem to get it just right - too little or too much brakes.
I like those mountain tracks.

Back