550PP Racing Car Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 100 comments
...but with the Sony server being a 🤬 all this week it won't register that time. Says, "A connection to the server could not be established. ( ID = 2:0)"

I'm betting almost all of these problems are the user interface, or your local provider. In the entire time I've been racing GT6 I've had a connection problem twice...and those were probably my system or the provider.

Anyway, this is a hard one for me, can never get the last section right.

2J%20Matterhorn.jpg

I'm betting almost all of these problems are the user interface, or your local provider.

No idea but all my other internet devices work fine at the same time the PSN has problems. The PS3 has me signed in and I can see my online friends, can watch Youtube, etc., just not register a time or get the login bonus. And as we all know how things go, it's been fine since my last post about it.

1.24.147, I'm coming fordlaser. Damn bung shoulder gives in before I do but as usual I'll just line up again tomorrow. :cheers:
I have a bung shoulder too my friend, I wish I can spend a lot more time racing but like you my shoulder gives up and I can only do a little bit at a time 👍.

Well, another stroke of my fine luck today. Had a mid 23 lap in the bag flew around the last right hander well ahead of my ghost, hit it and went 🤬 nowhere. The 🤬 brake pedal decided to stick on, now I've got a nice job to dismantle the pedals and clean them up.

Could've waited another 15 seconds and do it on the next lap. Geezzz Louise.:grumpy:
Plus another first, funny game, hit the left hand kink down the hill next thing I'm sailing over the rail fully airborne just hit the top and bounced back in. Never happened before or since.

Last edited:
Hey geezer1791, what sort of rocket fuel are you using? At the start/finish line at the beginning of my many many laps you fly past me like I'm standing still. If I had that sort of pace I'd be cruising among the Aliens. :D:cheers:

All my Geezer buddies got Brand New Tennis Balls for their Walkers and are giving me a Push. GEEZERS ROCK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1.23.699 pos 102 should have been more, was .8 ahead but finished only .2 up. Man it's getting tough but I got 3 faster laps today and into the 23s twice so I a happy little vegemite. I think I must be using those tennis balls 'cause every time I go quicker that bloody fordlaser777 goes quicker. :lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Last edited:
1.23.699 pos 102 should have been more, was .8 ahead but finished only .2 up. Man it's getting tough but I got 3 faster laps today and into the 23s twice so I a happy little vegimite. I think I must be using those tennis balls 'cause every time I go quicker that bloody fordlaser777 goes quicker. :lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Fantastic well done. :cheers::gtpflag:

Tune i used:

65-57
- - Max
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
- 0.20- -0.35

Br- 7-9

LSD- 5-15-5

I used dirty oil so the gears are different. But to give a change:

First the final to 4230. top speed to 220 kmh. Then the first gear a bit to left/second gear a bit to left. last gear to right. Final gear at 4140.

85 kg at 50+ ballast.
This tune can make a 1:23 easy with some training.

thanks for sharing mate! 1:22.2 at the moment

Tune i used:

65-57
- - Max
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
- 0.20- -0.35

Br- 7-9

LSD- 5-15-5

I used dirty oil so the gears are different. But to give a change:

First the final to 4230. top speed to 220 kmh. Then the first gear a bit to left/second gear a bit to left. last gear to right. Final gear at 4140.

85 kg at 50+ ballast.
This tune can make a 1:23 easy with some training.
Tune worked for me @Kossie - took nearly 1 second off my time, moved me 100 places up the listings! Thanks for posting :cheers:

1.23.048, might have to stop there, it's getting harder now. Looks like I'm the only one silly enough to keep at it anyhow. :lol::cheers:

Good going mate. Out of hundreds of attempts, I've only gotten close twice, once leading @Kossie ghost by 2 car lengths going up the hill to the finish, and he bloody pipped me. Anyway pretty much done with this, may have an occasional go.

These TT's are way too long. Twice a month would be much better. Just a grind after a while.

Thank you my friends, I'm glad to hear that Fordie. This thing is killing me and the only reason I kept going was to catch your time, knew I was no hope of catching UpTopLog. Usually go to teatime, 6pm, but that F1 Lotus and this thing have killed my shoulder and I'm gone by 5 o'clock. I might take it easy and wait for the next one.:gtpflag::cheers::cheers:

Thank you my friends, I'm glad to hear that Fordie. This thing is killing me and the only reason I kept going was to catch your time, knew I was no hope of catching UpTopLog. Usually go to teatime, 6pm, but that F1 Lotus and this thing have killed my shoulder and I'm gone by 5 o'clock. I might take it easy and wait for the next one.:gtpflag::cheers::cheers:
That is why I have called it a day with the 2J, the wheel takes its toll on my left shoulder sometimes, but using the wheel on GT Sports beta was a lot better my friend :).

Latest Posts

Back