580PP La Festa Cavallino

my driving is really at the noob lvl, i beat the ring but cat get past madrid city..
any tips here guys?

Push hard into the braking zones, and get on the throttle really early. Also, have your transmission set so you just redline at the end of the straight.

Thank you guys.

If anything, hopefully it will show (no matter what PP you choose to run with) the sort of apex speeds you can maintain even in a totally stock car (apart from the slight weight difference). May be it might help some people with racing lines, approaches and braking points too. That's the aim though.

I see so many people requesting tunes and expecting a tune to work some form of magic. I want to show that tuning is totally unnecessary and all down to how you handle a vehicle, and all down to how much you can maintain speed on the corners. It's the only place where you can make time up on the AI if you are running low PP levels. As you can see, even the F40 flies past at an enourmous rate on the straights, let alone the Enzo's.

VLC Media Player is all you need. It plays EVERYTHING. Great tweaking abilities with this player too. You'll never use any other player once you've got used to it.

I liked the horn "soundsignal" after you became pos nr:1!! Great driving by the way!!
:crazy:

WTF :mad:

2012-12-21%252011.10.28.jpg

:dopey:

Any reason why it is smudged/there are no grid lines behind and around some of the numbers? 💡

If I reversed everything properly using this formula that Famine posted a while back, you would have to be running at 99PP to earn that many credits :lol:

No doubt I've messed that up, but someone would be able to calculate the required PP to earn just under 6 million.

Last edited:
Any reason why it is smudged/there are no grid lines behind and around some of the numbers? 💡
I don´t know, the photo is realized by the mobile and photscape edited for contrast :confused:.

Pd: Credits is for today race with 512BB (450PR)

Finally got that one done, the Cape Ring was tough. Other races good tests for the Enzo tuned to 580, but some reason the Italia was a bit faster at Cape Ring. Also did the chicane cut at N'ring, more for laffs. Worth it to get a 20mil prize car.

Any other suggestions on beating these? I get 2 Enzo's pretty much every race. I've gotten all silver, and Gold on N'Ring. But the silvers I can't get within 8 seconds of the lead Enzo. And there is a 5-6 second gap between me and 3rd.

I've tried every tune suggested here, and can't catch 1st place. Any other tips that haven't been posted here?

I only have 2 million money so I can get the Italia Ferrari but I don't know if it will be good for this event!!?? IS IT?!

I only have 2 million money so I can get the Italia Ferrari but I don't know if it will be good for this event!!?? IS IT?!

Yes the Italia is a good car for all of the races. I have been away from GT5 for quite some time. So today I decided to try out some seasonals and I did this set first. I used the Italia and obviously the difficulty level is only as hard as you make it. The final race at Toscana pays out the most. I was able to get the pp level of the Italia down to 503 pp and win by at least 5 seconds there. Payout at 110% was around 3.4 million so once I get up to 200% log in bonus you can imagine the payout there.

I used the 458 Italia and won by large margins.

Was there a special tune you used? I've used all the tunes in this thread, and a couple of my own and can't get within 5 seconds of the leading Enzo on some of the races, 8 seconds on others. Gotten second on all races, can't catch that rabbit.

Was there a special tune you used? I've used all the tunes in this thread, and a couple of my own and can't get within 5 seconds of the leading Enzo on some of the races, 8 seconds on others. Gotten second on all races, can't catch that rabbit.

I tune my own cars. I'm actually a very good tuner. I managed all of them at 520-530pp and one was down to 500pp even...

All of the Ferrari's will win.

I personally used a stock SP1 '08 and down tuned it al the way to 478pp on Toscana, and still won. It has great handling stock, and would be more than quick enough at 600pp.

I've been able to get down to 474 pp using the Italia at Toscana. All I've done to the car is add an adjustable transmission and I have the speed set at 155 mph. I also adjusted brake bias to 8 front 2 rear, that's it. I'm gonna try the other Ferrari cars tomorrow but I was wondering if the other cars can get below 474 pp and still compete.

Used California for cape 550pp, scuderia with rear wing for Madrid and toscana 580, sp1 for but go and 458 for trial m
nt. Will try F40, 599 and 512. Remember as tires as I tried with sh and felt a fool!

8265410837_49bb10c959_c.jpg

This tune was built for the 580PP La Festa Cavallino Seasonal event using the G27 Wheel at Madrid. I was able to win even though I made a couple of pretty costly mistakes. I noticed some significant differences between tuning with the G27 vs. my previous Ferrari 430 Scuderia tune with the DS3. Front grip seemed to be harder to find. Increasing front springs, damper extention and camber while decreasing rear for these three settings worked to provide more turn in. The springs/dampers worked backwords to real world settings. I also reduced front ARB, reduced rear toe and increased front negative toe, all in search of more front grip.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 Madrid (G27)
603hp, 1250kg, 580PP
G27 wheel, Nixim brake pedal mod, ABS 1, all other aids off.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7952899#post7952899

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 Trial Mountain (G27)
604hp, 1250kg, 580PP
G27 wheel, Nixim brake pedal mod, ABS 1, all other aids off.

This tune was built for the 580PP La Festa Cavallino Seasonal event using the G27 Wheel at Trail Mountain. This tune is quite different than the Madrid tune posted above. The elevation change and bumps at Trail Mountain really messed with the low, stiff Madrid tune. This tune is significantly softer.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7953048#post7953048

Last edited:
Definitely one of the more satisfying moments of this event was when I finally made the pass on lap 4 of Madrid and the moronic AI decided that, rather than braking to let me by...

ox6oD.jpg

ZpfGd.jpg

...it decided to crash into the barrier instead, causing it to take not 2nd but 3rd place. :)

Taking the shortcut on the Nüburgring was certainly not one of my finer racing moments...

ngEbI.jpg

...but it certainly got the job done. :)

Last edited:
Taking the shortcut on the Nüburgring was certainly not one of my finer racing moments...

ngEbI.jpg

...but it certainly got the job done. :)

:D I have some pretty radical shots of this money maker on my PS. I should post up.

Currently working my way through these. The seasonal events seem to have gotten a little more challenging since I last played them around 6 months ago. It's good to see, the extra competition makes the victory that little bit more difficult, but rewarding.

:D I have some pretty radical shots of this money maker on my PS. I should post up.

Hehe. I have way too many pictures of my 430 Scuderia cutting that corner, getting airborne, narrowly avoiding that F430, and running into the blocks there. Like so, actually... :)

4vIAg.jpg

I certainly wasn't taking the most optimal shortcut line there. (In fact, on one lap when I did it with the SP1, I ran right into one of the other cars to, um, less than ideal results. :crazy: )

Did this with a 458 Italia on Sport Softs. PP to max limits, nu custom setup.
It wasn't hard at all, won them all by 10+ secs.
Most likely I will do them again with a stock version because they are great fun!!

Just won Nurburgring GP with a F40 on 520PP. Got 3.3mil. Whats the lowest PP did yall get to and still get first?

Just won Nurburgring GP with a F40 on 520PP. Got 3.3mil. Whats the lowest PP did yall get to and still get first?

I ran them all at 520pp first time through. I think I dropped to 500, but not much below that. I used a 458 Italia

I made the biggest mistake of my GT life last night!! I had the 20 million crs to buy the 330 (my last Ferrari to complete collection) and bought the 20 million Ford instead because of my optimism of winning this event! Now I'm really struggling to win it and the 330 seems more far away than ever (now I don't have any crs). Does someone here has any spare 330 and is in a good giving spirit to share one with me?

I find a lot of the posts in these threads about how 'easy' this event is really irritating, personally I've found this event a real challenge. A lot of the races have been real wheel to wheel action because of the closeness of the field in terms of performance. Saying its easy to close down a 30 second gap over 5 laps is really gonna make some people feel like they're a complete noob when in reality they're perfectly good at the game, they're just not as good as you guys with your fancy race wheels and thousands of hours of experience in tuning and racing.
I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if they made seasonal events to suit the top level players, then nobody else would get a look in and the game would die because nobody wants to play a game where only the elite can prosper

Back