580PP La Festa Cavallino

This game has become a ****ing joke. who the **** decided sports tires and under would be "fun" to drive on? **** THIS GAME IM NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN. I apologize I dont have 6 hours a day to devote to perfecting the art of driving on hockey pucks. **** YOU GT5!

And nothing of value was lost.

I really don't know why people bother making posts like this..
Though I suppose I'm no better for commenting on it and giving him attention but really...

And nothing of value was lost.

I really don't know why people bother making posts like this..
Though I suppose I'm no better for commenting on it and giving him attention but really...

:lol:

And the record for dummy-spitting goes to...........

Man I don't know if I suck really bad or what (probably) but I have been trying to beat this with a stock 458 and I can't. I finally switch to a stock Enzo and can do it but I really wanted to beat the events with the stock 458.

Anyone here who has done it? I guess it'll be a bit of inspiration to hear that it's possible.

in the stock 458 I'm always ~7 sec behind 1st place. I just can't catch up to the computer Enzo in a stock Italia. :(

What track are you trying to win?

All I've tried with the 458 are the first 2 tracks.

I just can't seem to place 1st. I can get 3rd but can't ever catch up to the A.I. Enzos in my 458. I don't want break down and mod my 458. Like I said, I can do it with the stock Enzo, but I really pride myself on beating most events with cars I like even if they are underpowered. I probably just need more practice.

Can you do the first or 2nd (or any) events with a stock Italia?

All I've tried with the 458 are the first 2 tracks.
Can you do the first or 2nd (or any) events with a stock Italia?

Yea, just now i run on Nurburgring with best lap 1:32:7** =)
I use SS tyres.
7:27 is total time

Yea, just now i run on Nurburgring with best lap 1:32:7** =)
I use SS tyres.
7:27 is total time

Nice man! You are way better than me lol. I can only do these events to the Enzo.

I need more practice.

Nice man! You are way better than me lol. I can only do these events to the Enzo.

I need more practice.

You just need to drive on the trajectory line and brake very easy and greatly advance before of the corner.
Then, try to find good break point for each corner.
Then restart and do all again...
I did it from 3 attempt =)

The 458 Italia with Lexan, CF hood, 30lbs downforce will put you around 625bhp with all other obvious add-ons. Don't lighten the car. It outhandles a stock Enzo and is much quicker through any exchange. Trail-brake like a mad-man and set your suspension hard. Even though you're restricted to sports soft, trust me you will out-handle the Enzos even on GP/D and Toscana. The motor is so balanced that you should only downshift to 3rd in most corners and set a higher top-speed on your tranny. So obviously with the pooter tires, the LSD requires a fair amount of throttle feathering in certain sections (I.E. off-camber elevation changes through chicanes, etc).

The Enzos suck to drive with; they plow and have an awful weight-transfer transition under loss of downforce and rear traction. Theyre only true strength is straight-away speed as theyre commemorative, purpose-built racecars. They have too much power in the last 2 races for a max-built & lightened F430 Scuderia or 458 Italia. Trust me, I learned the hard way after breezing through the first 3. GP/D was where I couldn't even catch the 2nd-place Enzo with a maxxed 458 or Scuddy. See above and enjoy the winnings and the most expensive award car in the game which is also conveniently your rewards max.

The 458 Italia with Lexan, CF hood, 30lbs downforce will put you around 625bhp with all other obvious add-ons...max-built & lightened F430 Scuderia or 458 Italia...maxxed 458 or Scuddy.

I think you didn't read what I wrote. I want to use a stock Italia. If I did the things you mention the car wouldn't be stock.

Also, If I have to upgrade it to win what's the point? That's not a test of skill, that's just buying my way to victory.

I keep seeing Oink post videos and I finally watched one before doing this event. The car he set up for it, the Scuderia, worked well for me. It was pretty easy to get around the tracks in it and has decent speed too.

Just wanted to say thanks, Oink.

Here's a great tune for the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia for Toscana ! it helped me win by over 10 secs !

Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement
Stage 3 engine
ECU tuning
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Racing exhaust
Sports exhaust headers
Fully customizable transmission
Semi racing flywheel
Twin plate clutch
Adjustable LSD
Fully adjustable suspension kit
Sports soft tires
Oil change
Front aero Type A
Front extension Type A
Rear wing Type B

Transmission (Tranny tricked)
Final 3.903
Top speed 137 (adjust final to 230)
1st: 3.230
2nd: 2.392
3rd: 1.853
4th: 1.484
5th: 1.229
6th: 1.053
Suspension:
Ride height: F: 5 R: 5
Spring rate: F: 10.7 R: 13.0
Dampers Ext: F: 6 R: 6
Dampers Comp: F: 5 R: 7
Anti-roll bars F: 3 R: 4
Camber F: 2.0 R: 1.6
Toe F: -.09 R: -.08
LSD initial: 10
LSD Accel: 28
LSD Braking: 5
Downforce F: 10 R: 30
Ballast: 200kg -41 F: 49% R: 51%
Power limiter 85.6% 613 hp 580PP

This is not my tune and I take no credit for it but thought it may help someone having trouble with Toscana !

Last edited:
Here's a great tune for the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia for Toscana ! it helped me win by over 10 secs !

Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement
Stage 3 engine
ECU tuning
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Racing exhaust
Sports exhaust headers
Fully customizable transmission
Semi racing flywheel
Twin plate clutch
Adjustable LSD
Fully adjustable suspension kit
Sports soft tires
Oil change
Front aero Type A
Front extension Type A
Rear wing Type B

Transmission (Tranny tricked)
Final 3.903
Top speed 137 (adjust final to 230)
1st: 3.230
2nd: 2.392
3rd: 1.853
4th: 1.484
5th: 1.229
6th: 1.053
Suspension:
Ride height: F: 5 R: 5
Spring rate: F: 10.7 R: 13.0
Dampers Ext: F: 6 R: 6
Dampers Comp: F: 5 R: 7
Anti-roll bars F: 3 R: 4
Camber F: 2.0 R: 1.6
Toe F: -.09 R: -.08
LSD initial: 10
LSD Accel: 28
LSD Braking: 5
Downforce F: 10 R: 30
Ballast: 200kg -41 F: 49% R: 51%
Power limiter 85.6% 613 hp 580PP

This is not my tune and I take no credit for it but thought it may help someone having trouble with Toscana !

Hello

There is a problem with the gearing. The Italia with FC Transmission has 7 gears. Let me know if there is a mistake on either of our parts.

I appreciate the tune. Do you remember where it is from?

This was fun. I spent ages trying set up the F40 for Cape Ring myself. No joy. I tried a couple of tunes I found around the place which were no better than my own efforts until I decided to give Praiano's a go. I didn't have much luck with his Lotus tune but his Ferrari tunes seem perfect for me.

I used his F430 tune for Madrid and his 430 Scuderia set up for Nurburgring and Toscana. I struggled a bit on the Nurburgring but I think that was more to do with my difficulty finding a safe braking point on the s/f straight.:dunce:

I accidentally used a 458 Italia tune on the Scuderia for Trial Mountain but I won pretty handy anyway.:)

Anyways I just wanted to thank Praiano for his great tunes. Much appreciated fella.👍

Latest Posts

Back