580PP La Festa Cavallino

I don't have a fancy race wheel. I found it useful to learn what the addicts consider difficult or easy, that's how I know if it's me or if it's the race. All of these races in this event can be beaten by ANY car which qualifies. This cannot be said about a LOT of seasonal races.

I think you may have misunderstood my point, i also find the opinions of experts useful but i think its wrong to say that this event is easy when it clearly isn't. I think they have got the difficulty spot on in terms of pleasing most players.

DolHaus

I see your point and agree with what you are saying.
Seasonals have become quite difficult recently. For an occasional gamer they are barely manageable. You need to be involved to a certain degree to win all the races. You propably will have no chance to win them if you touch the game just two hours per week.
Coming from this angle some comments sound fairly optimistic.

Thank you hugov8racing, you seem to have got what I'm talking about.
From the position of a casual player comments like "I won by 37 seconds without even trying, this is way too easy" serve no other point than showing off when the majority players are struggling to get within passing distance of the leader by the final corner

I think it's personal.
For me some seasonals were quite easy, while others were rather hard.
Then you search for the right thread and you see everyone passing my hard seasonal with ease.
I am not the best racer, but I do pretty good I think.
With the 458 Italia set to max pp this event wasn't as hard as I thought.
I am more worried about the Lambo seasonal, which is my only seasonal left.

I'm sure you can do it as well, don't worry too much about what other people say here.
If you're having trouble it will only be a greater satisfaction when you eventually make it, and I'm sure you will.

Regarding your final sentence DolHaus: winning by an inch gives a much greater feeling then winning by a mile. So you go and catch that leader in the final corner :)

Love driving among Ferrari's. This seasonable can be won with any Ferrari, with a decent setup.

Won trial mountain and cape ring with the 512BB at aprox 520pp. That car becomes really good when you lower it, stiffen it up and put some weight in the front!

I've just caught up with this event after a short break from the game.

As a Ferrari fan it has upped my respect for the California, which handles like a go-kart for such a big car 👍 and its weight makes it a no brainer with lesser tyres on were the lighter models become twitchy.

I drove the 430 more as well which is nice. But my two personal favs are the Scuderia and Italia :)

I've just caught up with this event after a short break from the game.

As a Ferrari fan it has upped my respect for the California, which handles like a go-kart for such a big car 👍 and its weight makes it a no brainer with lesser tyres on were the lighter models become twitchy.

I drove the 430 more as well which is nice. But my two personal favs are the Scuderia and Italia :)

as Ferrari fan, exactly feel the same. My Scuderia has over 2.000 km's on it.

Trial Mountain is the easiest one of them all. I use my Ferrari California for it. FR layout makes for stress-free driving compared with the MR layout. I average 1:30 per lap, 7:30 total race, around $1.4 million because I keep it around 560-570pp. I take 1st place by the end of 3rd lap. I should try 500pp and see if I can still win. If you only do these kinds of races for quick money like me, cut across the grass before the finish line each lap.

Last edited:
I find a lot of the posts in these threads about how 'easy' this event is really irritating, personally I've found this event a real challenge. A lot of the races have been real wheel to wheel action because of the closeness of the field in terms of performance. Saying its easy to close down a 30 second gap over 5 laps is really gonna make some people feel like they're a complete noob when in reality they're perfectly good at the game, they're just not as good as you guys with your fancy race wheels and thousands of hours of experience in tuning and racing.
I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if they made seasonal events to suit the top level players, then nobody else would get a look in and the game would die because nobody wants to play a game where only the elite can prosper

PD labeled most of the seasonals "expert" level. But I know what you're saying and I can see how if someone was struggling how aggravating it would be to keep reading how easy it was. You got to figure most folks who are active on GTP put in a lot of virtual track time. Plus GT5 has been out over 2 years. I've been driving in GT5 almost since introduction. So my easy may be someone else's nightmare drive and vice versa.

Best to take what you need and ignore the rest in forums.

OH. MY. GOD. The AI is making me want to chuck my Playstation out the window right now. They drive like grandmas, taking the slowest line and slamming on their brakes far harder than they have to going into turns, so ether I:

A: Lose so much time getting around them that I can't catch the Enzo in time
B: Rear end them hard, or go off the track and crash trying to go around them because, y'know, I'm trying to actually go around the track as fast as I can.

Its a lot harder than a lot of the posters are making it out to be simply because of how stupid the AI are in this event; they drive like they found their racing licenses in the bowl of corn flakes they ate this morning. Or maybe I just can't drive.

BTW: I'm using a 430 Scuderia that is stock aside from an oil change and an aero kit. MT.

I find a lot of the posts in these threads about how 'easy' this event is really irritating, personally I've found this event a real challenge. A lot of the races have been real wheel to wheel action because of the closeness of the field in terms of performance.

DolHaus, I agree totally with your comment, It is annoying to read how easy it was for some and that there is no challenge in GT5, when you had to get your best effort and a lot of trial to get a good result.
I suggest to those for whom GT5 has become too easy to either get a lesser car, lesser tyre, whatever, you know the drill, until you find a level that challenges your ability or find a more challenging sim, they are out there.
But, please, stop posting repeatedly how good you are and how easy it is, you should know better, it is not that easy.
Just want to add that I am glad GT5 is a challenge for me and I do not envy most the aliens in the way that it is the challenge that makes it fun, since, if you really think about it, there is nothing to win.

If you set your Ferrari to 580 PP and put on Sport Soft tires and can't win at Cape Ring or Trial Mountain, then you should really consider not playing the GT series anymore or get some SERIOUS practice. Try golding all the licenses and then come back and race. And for god sakes try the Ferrari California. FR is a lot easier to handle than MR.

If you're in a stock Ferrari and having trouble, then I can understand.

Win! At last! :) Maybe it has been said, but I think that PP for 458 Italia was reduced after the 2.10 update, so I gave it a couple of HP more , and did every race without problems. Were, however, strugling before update.
P.S. 330 P4 is the best car in game. And I'm not open for disscusion, it's just how it is! :D

Last edited:
I just cleared this Seasonal a few minutes ago. However, I'm not entirely proud of how I did it, especially one specific race. I started off with my tuned Ferrari F430 Scuderia around Cape Ring Periphery. I was able to catch up to and pass the leading Enzo Ferrari to win that race. Then at Madrid, I switched to downtuning my Enzo Ferrari. I got a bit tough and managed to sneak in a win there. Then, things got s:censored:ty for me. I was lagging at Trial Mountain. I somewhat did not try to intentionally cut the chicane leading to the Start/Finish straight. My car ends up getting owned, and ended up 3rd. Tried again, drove better, finished 2nd. One last chance... and I finally won. As much as I respect the Nürburgring and all of its layouts, it has been my weakest link for a long while. So imagine how frustrated I've been when I kept trying to race this course. Completing it three times, I managed only second. So I moved on to the Toscana Tarmac track and won on my second try. I mentioned controversy. Well, that's because I intentionally cut the chicane on the backstretch on four of the five laps. I hate losing and hate consistently losing. I'm not proud of how I won, but I did. Hell, I cut the chicane at Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 on the final lap with the German Touring Cars to win that "Within One Hundredth" PSN trophy.

Still, I'll gladly accept my beautiful Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car. I remembered how much I loved seeing this car when I used it in the very first Forza Motorsport. I was very pleased seeing this car in GT5. Now, I've got it- even if I wasn't proud of how I won it.

So I was going through my garage and found A brand new unused Ferrari SP1 and thought I would give it a try.
Upgraded to full suspension and transmission but left it on default settings.
Semi-racing exhaust, race air filter and ECU upgrade as well as all drivetrain upgrades. Also I was using Sports soft tires.
I then did Trial Mountain and Cape ring @ 540PP and won easily. I then continued at Cape ring dropping PP with every race and got down to 515PP and won against the 2 Enzo's by just over 4 seconds before I called it a night.
I race using a DS3 controller and the D-pad with ABS on 1 and TCS on 1 too.
On 200% bonus the 515PP race netted me just over 1.8mil in credits and 188000XP.

So I was going through my garage and found A brand new unused Ferrari SP1 and thought I would give it a try.
Upgraded to full suspension and transmission but left it on default settings.
Semi-racing exhaust, race air filter and ECU upgrade as well as all drivetrain upgrades. Also I was using Sports soft tires.
I then did Trial Mountain and Cape ring @ 540PP and won easily. I then continued at Cape ring dropping PP with every race and got down to 515PP and won against the 2 Enzo's by just over 4 seconds before I called it a night.
I race using a DS3 controller and the D-pad with ABS on 1 and TCS on 1 too.
On 200% bonus the 515PP race netted me just over 1.8mil in credits and 188000XP.
lower it and stiffen it up, and u can go way lower 💡

lower it and stiffen it up, and u can go way lower 💡

Thanks man, have made notes on Praiano's tune for this car as Ive seen there is still a front diffuser for more downforce so hoping to get down to maybe 480 if I'm good or lucky enough. His tunes usually work pretty well for my driving style.

Thanks man, have made notes on Praiano's tune for this car as Ive seen there is still a front diffuser for more downforce so hoping to get down to maybe 480 if I'm good or lucky enough. His tunes usually work pretty well for my driving style.

Almost every car can be lowered til -20. Maximum is -25.
Also, almost every car can be stiffened up with the springs, almost to the max. Not the absolute maximum, because cars will bounce of the curbstones.

With tuned cars, you should avoid these curbstones:sly:

I use a 530pp California and take 1st by lap 5 on Trial Mountain if I drive perfectly. I take 7th right at the beginning of lap 2.

I'll try 520pp and see how I do.

Last edited:
Hi, Im new here.

Cant win 2 race and i have 5 Ferraris, can anyone plz tell me the settings

Thx

Simple.

1. Get in the Ferrari California
2. Get an oil change
3. Buy every modification
4. Add weight and subtract power or lower downforce to get 580pp
5. Drive

If you can't win, there is really no other help for you. 580pp should get you in 1st place on lap 3 or 4 the latest. If not, you need to practice. A lot.

Simple.

1. Get in the Ferrari California
2. Get an oil change
3. Buy every modification
4. Add weight and subtract power or lower downforce to get 580pp
5. Drive

If you can't win, there is really no other help for you. 580pp should get you in 1st place on lap 3 or 4 the latest. If not, you need to practice. A lot.

he could try find a nice tune for the car. Although it is quite good stock. But u can gain seconds with a decent tune 👍

Using a SP1 with 483PP using the chicane jump and winning easily. @110% log-in bonus its just under 2mil CR.
It's quite fun until you T-bone a Enzo!!!

Can anyone tell me the car/tuning they used to get 1st in the madrid city course?
P.S. I dont care what anyone did for any other course (MADRID ONLY PLEASE!)

This game has become a ****ing joke. who the **** decided sports tires and under would be "fun" to drive on? **** THIS GAME IM NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN. I apologize I dont have 6 hours a day to devote to perfecting the art of driving on hockey pucks. **** YOU GT5!

smac8176
This game has become a ****ing joke. who the **** decided sports tires and under would be "fun" to drive on? **** THIS GAME IM NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN. I apologize I dont have 6 hours a day to devote to perfecting the art of driving on hockey pucks. **** YOU GT5!

Lol makes no difference to us what you do

Go ahead and quit. If you don't have the patience, move on to Burnout and Grand Theft Auto.

Back