600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 333 comments
TV? I only watch south park and nature docu's on that and F1! Verstappen next master of the f1 :D

Oke bit of topic this.....

Already improve the times?

All you guys that are sub-two minutes are mutants or wizards or something. :P

It's within my skillset to Gold this event, but I don't know if I can find another eight seconds on the track.

Time Improve a Lot when start playing Gear Setting.. Follow TRL_Immortal closely in few first lap, then comes the Devils. A lot of them!

Oh come on.. What's Funnier is imagine Kossie struggling making up times; minus PS3, minus TV.. Imagine how it will looks like

You hear a lot of 🤬 then:lol:

Sometimes i surprise my controller survive a new smash to the wall.
It's not really nice/fun if you want to get a good time.:P

In the corners its a pretty **** car, Agree. Practice the corners and below the 2:00 is for sure

All you guys that are sub-two minutes are mutants or wizards or something. :P

It's within my skillset to Gold this event, but I don't know if I can find another eight seconds on the track.
No.Anyone under I'd say,1:56 flat, give or take a little,are the mutants and wizards.I use exactly GT_Rajaman's tune.So remember,he has just about a 1:55 flat now.I have a 1:56.955.I am very proud of that time.It about killed me to finally get it but I can see were it is still possible to make up,I'd say about 6 tenths of a second with this tune.First 3 tenths would come from turn 2,off the long first stright.I't has to be one of the hardest corners to hit,because you have to nail it from top speed!The breaking,turn in time have to be so perfect,to take off just enough of the corner but still pull in to the little ditch like banking and have a good exit!The next few tenths would come from when you start to climb the mountain, to when you start to go down.Ohter than that,I feel very confident.I just don't see 2 whole seconds to make up.Might as well be to minuets!lol.I'd love to see the top guys come to my house,on my ps3 and Get that time!It would be a sight to behold!:eek:

No.Anyone under I'd say,1:56 flat, give or take a little,are the mutants and wizards.I use exactly GT_Rajaman's tune.So remember,he has just about a 1:55 flat now.I have a 1:56.955.I am very proud of that time.It about killed me to finally get it but I can see were it is still possible to make up,I'd say about 6 tenths of a second with this tune.First 3 tenths would come from turn 2,off the long first stright.I't has to be one of the hardest corners to hit,because you have to nail it from top speed!The breaking,turn in time have to be so perfect,to take off just enough of the corner but still pull in to the little ditch like banking and have a good exit!The next few tenths would come from when you start to climb the mountain, to when you start to go down.Ohter than that,I feel very confident.I just don't see 2 whole seconds to make up.Might as well be to minuets!lol.I'd love to see the top guys come to my house,on my ps3 and Get that time!It would be a sight to behold!:eek:

Same here, I drive a couple 1:56.600 rounds. Its possible. Agree with you.
With the perfect lap maybe,maybe,maybe there is a 1:55 in it. But then everything must be perfect. I use at gears so thats for me. Dont know if manual is better on this.

Same here, I drive a couple 1:56.600 rounds. Its possible. Agree with you.
With the perfect lap maybe,maybe,maybe there is a 1:55 in it. But then everything must be perfect. I use at gears so thats for me. Dont know if manual is better on this.
Well apparently there is no benefit to using manual,cause you have me beat by a few hundredths.Good job on that.👍.

Here is an Oddball tune,no it's no world beater,it was just an experiment.You never know might help someone.

Tommy ZZII 00 Tune 2.0

600pp 623bhp 920kg 50:50 weight Sports Soft

Add body ridgie and i put on wing this time,just experimenting.
Body: All weight off DF 150/245 or change
Power: High Turbo @89.4%
Diff: FR 5/20/6 R 8/60/10 Split 34:66
Trans: FG 4800 Top Min 1st 3035 2nd 2202 3rd 1821 4th 1530 5th 1290 6th 1095 FG 2910 or change
Susp: 90/70 min/min 2/2 3/3 6/6 0.4/0 -1.00/-0.20 Race Brakes 2/5

Strangely this got me 57.480 with a little bit still there

change what ever,don't add body rig and wing,i was just playing around with things.

Few laps today. I'm sure I can break my record with AS on, but do i want that? Maybe in the last days. But I'm proud of my AS off time.

With AS on you can put the downforce down. If i train with it i can make a low 1:56.

1:56.8 yesterday with no AS.I AM going to turn AS back on now.No offence Ed_Night but Your comment about AS is false here.It would be true if 2 people had the exact same car,with the same tune and with the same method of controlling their car.If they had the same time the guy without AS would probably be better.In this TT,there are to many variables.Why don't you just say the guys with the weaker tunes,are better than the guys with the super tunes!It would have more truth to it,because the tunes,make way more difference than AS.

Last edited:
1:58.8 yesterday with no AS.I AM going to turn AS back on now.No offence Ed_Night but Your comment about AS is false here.It would be true if 2 people had the exact same car,with the same tune and with the same method of controlling their car.If they had the same time the guy without AS would probably be better.In this TT,there are to many variables.Why don't you just say the guys with the weaker tunes,are better than the guys with the super tunes!It would have more truth to it,because the tunes,make way more difference than AS.

I don't care if you use active steering or not, it's allowed to use it so everybody can do what he wants.
My only problem is when you call a AS user a "better" driver than a non AS user.
I think you don't need to tell me how AS works, i was using it long enough on my own. As i said before, to use the full advantage of AS you need to know how it works and than you need the right tune.

I don't care if you use active steering or not, it's allowed to use it so everybody can do what he wants.
My only problem is when you call a AS user a "better" driver than a non AS user.
I think you don't need to tell me how AS works, i was using it long enough on my own. As i said before, to use the full advantage of AS you need to know how it works and than you need the right tune.
Well thanks then!That means i'm better than anyone ahead of me that uses AS.I'm sorry dude I don't even remotely see the advantage that you see in it.And I've used several good tunes with it.I guess I just need that magical AS tune that #2 guy has lol.Oh and yes All the guys that use weaker tunes below me,are better than me.should I use a controller instead of my G27?You have to address all these because they have a far greater impact on performance than AS.Who are you to say what is or isn't skill?Or what is a valid tune?

Last edited:
For cry aloud for those people asking such whether use AS ot not, even traction or not, among many things is not violate rules unless it stated cant use it for instance Nitro Oxide(N20) forbid on time trials,same as tires, so forth. whether using pad,steering wheel,whatever is personal preference and as well set up. Do all pro racer use exactly same setup. I think not. So who give a crap whether use it or not.

Jezzzz...what the heck you talking about fair. Nothing is fair period. Just the rules outline that "equal" for all of us regardless my setup,steering wheel setup,among others. Boy should I share my preference to all of you. I believe not.

I got 1:58.445

My tune is edited to my new settings. I'm just a little bit too much driving miss daisy in my lap, I know there is more time to find from it. I would love someone fast to try it.

I have standard drive train parts, maybe the tune can go very fast with a little more effort.

Last edited:
So it is equally fair that it is up to the individual to play his/her game any way that he/she wants to without comment about it from other people . Opinions should be kept to your own preferences and not others. Remember only "YOU" have control of the time you set, nobody else can effect your time . My time is my time and that will not change no matter what assists anyone else chooses (or not) to use. Nuff said eh, I hope you enjoy it however you want to.
As to who is the better player.... well GT Academy has a way of deciding that .

Oh not directed at anyone in particular by the way.. just a general rant :lol:

Last edited:
As expected: 1:56.7 lap. AS strong. Easy job.
55th world position. With training i can get a 1:55. But that will be hard.

As expected: 1:56.7 lap. AS strong. Easy job.
55th world position. With training i can get a 1:55. But that will be hard.
Ya,I just got 1:56.5 while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich :rolleyes:.

To me if we want to see real driver skill, PD should make one make car time trials with tuning banned and everyone only uses ABS :lol:
Then were all equal :)
Well I agree with you on that one.I've been wanting one make stock forever!I'll be danged though not to use AS if they allow it.Makes it slightly less frustrating on parts of the track.Hey if you think AS is that big of an advantage,why don't you turn it on and get 1st place!Or how about 2nd!:sly:

Back