600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 333 comments
To me if we want to see real driver skill, PD should make one make car time trials with tuning banned and everyone only uses ABS :lol:
Then were all equal :)
That is a very fair and valid point Beau, but remember there are usually around 100,000 people who participate in TTs with probably less than 50 individuals who are at your skill level. There would end up being around 50,000 or so who wouldn't even manage to achieve Gold without some assistance, so that is hardly fair to everyone.
Bathurst is my favourite track and I have put in around 3,000 kilometres on this TT. Practice is the best assist you can get :)

Last edited:
Here is an Oddball tune,no it's no world beater,it was just an experiment.You never know might help someone.

Tommy ZZII 00 Tune 2.0

600pp 623bhp 920kg 50:50 weight Sports Soft

Add body ridgie and i put on wing this time,just experimenting.
Body: All weight off DF 150/245 or change
Power: High Turbo @89.4%
Diff: FR 5/20/6 R 8/60/10 Split 34:66
Trans: FG 4800 Top Min 1st 3035 2nd 2202 3rd 1821 4th 1530 5th 1290 6th 1095 FG 2910 or change
Susp: 90/70 min/min 2/2 3/3 6/6 0.4/0 -1.00/-0.20 Race Brakes 2/5

Strangely this got me 57.480 with a little bit still there

change what ever,don't add body rig and wing,i was just playing around with things.
Haven't played for about a week and was stuck on 1:58.779, so gave your tune a try and knocked off 7 tenths.
Now on 1:58.098.
Two things, will try your gears next time I play and what is this 0.4/0?
90/70 min/min 2/2 3/3 6/6 ... 0.4/0 ....-1.00/-0.20 Race Brakes 2/5
Are you using front camber?
Cheers and thanks for the tune Lisa.

Practice is the best assist you can get :)

This is it, you really not have must ''magical'' talent or something. Practice does the job.
I'm not really one of the best racers. But with practice I can always get far.

Haven't played for about a week and was stuck on 1:58.779, so gave your tune a try and knocked off 7 tenths.
Now on 1:58.098.
Two things, will try your gears next time I play and what is this 0.4/0?
90/70 min/min 2/2 3/3 6/6 ... 0.4/0 ....-1.00/-0.20 Race Brakes 2/5
Are you using front camber?
Cheers and thanks for the tune Lisa.

Hey @Dalone ,yes was front camber,was playing around with different things,you can take it off as well as reduce front toe,i even had bound and rebound as high as 8 and 9.I had many odd settings and was still making 58's and 57's,play around with the diff and split as well,and remember there are far better tunes on here,just gotta ease into em,cheers Norm

Here is an Oddball tune,no it's no world beater,it was just an experiment.You never know might help someone.

Tommy ZZII 00 Tune 2.0

600pp 623bhp 920kg 50:50 weight Sports Soft

Add body ridgie and i put on wing this time,just experimenting.
Body: All weight off DF 150/245 or change
Power: High Turbo @89.4%
Diff: FR 5/20/6 R 8/60/10 Split 34:66
Trans: FG 4800 Top Min 1st 3035 2nd 2202 3rd 1821 4th 1530 5th 1290 6th 1095 FG 2910 or change
Susp: 90/70 min/min 2/2 3/3 6/6 0.4/0 -1.00/-0.20 Race Brakes 2/5

Strangely this got me 57.480 with a little bit still there

change what ever,don't add body rig and wing,i was just playing around with things.

First, thanks for sharing.

I see you improved your time to 57.09. Did you make any changes to this setup ?

Last edited:
That is a very fair and valid point Beau, but remember there are usually around 100,000 people who participate in TTs with probably less than 50 individuals who are at your skill level. There would end up being around 50,000 or so who wouldn't even manage to achieve Gold without some assistance, so that is hardly fair to everyone.
Bathurst is my favourite track and I have put in around 3,000 kilometres on this TT. Practice is the best assist you can get :)
I wouldn't worry about the gold lap time man, if PD is smart they adjust it to make it easier and gold should be possible

Oh I'm not worried about Gold Beau, I'm usually within a second or two of you, but I do think about others that is my point. The game is not just for the elite players.;)
Yes true, im sure PD tho will adjust gold time to be easier

I think a better driver should have the possibility to get higher prices. PD should add some extra challenges, getting 1mio credits for doing gold in a car 50pp under the pp-limit or in a stock car for
example.

Had some frustrating sessions on this one during the last two days. :yuck:
First i improved from 1:55,756 to 1:55,736 and yesterday morning to 1:55,729. :dunce:
Finally i improved by over 1/10s to 1:55,602, but throw away a top10 spot in the final corner.
On top of the mountain i was equal with Rajman and Beau but messed up the downhill part.
I hope to get a 55,3 or 55,4 untill the end of the event, but won't be able to give it another go before monday.

I think a better driver should have the possibility to get higher prices. PD should add some extra challenges, getting 1mio credits for doing gold in a car 50pp under the pp-limit or in a stock car for
example.

Had some frustrating sessions on this one during the last two days. :yuck:
First i improved from 1:55,756 to 1:55,736 and yesterday morning to 1:55,729. :dunce:
Finally i improved by over 1/10s to 1:55,602, but throw away a top10 spot in the final corner.
On top of the mountain i was equal with Rajman and Beau but messed up the downhill part.
I hope to get a 55,3 or 55,4 untill the end of the event, but won't be able to give it another go before monday.
Ahh yes reducing the PP. I remember have some great battles with Cargorat and some other players a year or so ago, when I was still using the controller. That was fun.
Can't see adding monetary prizes much good as most of the better players are at or can easily reach the limit.

Am now Top 4! (thousands)

Braking + Handbrake at the first 2 corners, shaving 2 secs off! Quicker launch for the TT maybe.
What do you mean by top 4? I dont think you are but maybe I misunderstand.

What two corners do you mean? First one the the left and next to the right after the straight?

What two corners do you mean? First one the the left and next to the right after the straight?
I think he means top 4,000's, and when the time trial starts the first 2 left turns.

Sorry, sir. My bad to be VERY confusing.
1. Not World Ranking No.4 DEFINITELY. I'm sure ur position up there wont change EVEN I'm really at the #4 of coz.
2. The first & second 90-degree turns that eats up too much time.

I think he means top 4,000's, and when the time trial starts the first 2 left turns.

Bullseye.

1:56.457.I've put everything I've got into this TT.It is technically possible to knock off a few more tenths with the tune I have but it is only by the will of God I've got this time and I'm beyond happy with it!

Lord I hate these goddamn time trials with their narrow roads with grass and dirt and walls on both sides and as if to add insult to injury limited to slippery tyres. There, I've said it again.

Now I'm going to take a drink. A strong one. Might be a double.

aye davodt33 time trials are no easy task in fact hard for some of may I say us. To add more insult you don't get paid again for beating 2:20. Only in races do you get paid again least that's good.

Good driving guys good to see you give full energy in it.
I have try to beat my time on the last day i was very close but not enough
20160421_035136.jpg

Back