• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 55 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama

TT#72 - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Hi kossie . Try the big Lamborghini if it's more speed your after .
Just watch out for the chicane at the bottom of the straight because stopping all tha weight from 200mph+ is not for the faint hearted .

Thanks. I cannot get a feel for the front end of the car at all. And it doesn't slow down too good. I have only about 10 laps and another 10 laps that I restarted. Still early!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/tommy-kaira-zz-ii00.1252/

600pp by @Otaliema , fast at Deep Forest TT on hard tyres and fast at Tsukuba TT on soft tyres 👍

I´ve modified a few things from that tune and now...

328.jpg

Thanks.

F4AF7D5B-76E5-4FDC-88ED-D036C2139579.jpeg
Amazing how much quicker the ZZII is , mind you it is a make-believe Vision car. Tried Impreza, Nissan 2020, GTR Nismo, Audi R8, even the HKS, allowed in Tuner category, but TommyKaira rules them all.

I used the Mines R34 and got silver first go... then visited this place and used my 675hp random tune 50:50 120kg ballasted ZZII and did gold first go.

The ZZII is just not as stable as the 34 but its faster (same motor ironically).

Also Bathurst is an enigma to me. I'm always troubled by that easy right hander at the end of Conrod straight... should be able to lift off the power and coast it in 6th to then heavy break to 2nd but sometimes I lack the fortitude and back it to 5th to stabilise the car.

Should be able to take that corner flat out in top gear.

EDIT: It is also good to have favourable Suspension settings that will help with this.

Last edited:
got my score of 2:03.536 with the ZZII. I've tried several different cars but as noted previously nothing comes close to the the Tommy. If I could figure out the under-steer problem with the HSR-II it might stand a chance...

@Wolf68, Sure buddy, always good to help out the old folk :D

Mine’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base ‘00

600PP
726 BHP (High-range turbo, 90.6%)
1204kg (full weight reduction, ratio 54:46)
SS Tyres

RH 100/90
SR 8.15/7.16
DC 1/1
DE 1/1
ARB 3/4
CA 0/0
TOE -0.14/0.09

BB 6/5 (or to preferred balance)

Gears
Reset to Default
FG to far right
Max Speed 137 (mph), or to far left
Then gears 1-6
FG 3.000

DIFF
Front: 3/18/8 (this is fixed or greyed out)
Rear: 7/32/20
Torque Distribution: 49:51

DF 150 on rear

No ballast, no rigdy, no oil change

TC/ABS 1, only

If anything doesn’t match up just let us know and I’ll have a look.

You could give the ‘06 BNR34 a go too but I only had the ‘00 in my garage.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Back