• 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
et_
Ok, so I finally made it below 1'15!:D got 1'14.987 and I was actually 0.130 behind my previous best at the last split, but apparently the last section was just good enough. I'm done with this.

What I dont get is that everyone says this car is balanced but with exit oversteer. What I experienced was understeer everywhere, regardless of setup! The most interesting part is that everyone said that the setup posted by @LLOYDZELITE69 had some insane amount of exit oversteer, something I did not experience, all I got was understeer. specifically the lack of rotation. My solution was rear to out, and lots of it.

Here is the setup I used, and just looking at the numbers, I start to wonder if I went full retard here...

Suspension:
Ride height: 70/55
Spring rate: 11.60/13.60
Dampers compression: 1/2
Dampers extension: 2/3
Anti-roll bars: 7/5
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/-0.65
Brake balance: 4/7

Transmisson:
@eclipsee setup
1'st: 6.040
2'nd: 4.335
3'rd: 3.609
4'th: 3.000
5'th: 2.519
6'th: 2.115
Final gear: 2.600

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 10
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Enigne Stage 3 + Oil change

Body:
Downforce: 400/635

You are using AS: strong, right?

@LLOYDZELITE69 's tune was for AS: off.

That's why you had a lot of understeer with it, AS killz rotation, so you need a different tune. ;)

I changed to AS: strong 2 days ago, for getting an easier exit out of the slow corners.

And my setup looks to 95% identical to yours. :P

et_
Ok, so I finally made it below 1'15!:D got 1'14.987 and I was actually 0.130 behind my previous best at the last split, but apparently the last section was just good enough. I'm done with this.

What I dont get is that everyone says this car is balanced but with exit oversteer. What I experienced was understeer everywhere, regardless of setup! The most interesting part is that everyone said that the setup posted by @LLOYDZELITE69 had some insane amount of exit oversteer, something I did not experience, all I got was understeer. specifically the lack of rotation. My solution was rear to out, and lots of it.

Here is the setup I used, and just looking at the numbers, I start to wonder if I went full retard here...

Suspension:
Ride height: 70/55
Spring rate: 11.60/13.60
Dampers compression: 1/2
Dampers extension: 2/3
Anti-roll bars: 7/5
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/-0.65
Brake balance: 4/7

Transmisson:
@eclipsee setup
1'st: 6.040
2'nd: 4.335
3'rd: 3.609
4'th: 3.000
5'th: 2.519
6'th: 2.115
Final gear: 2.600

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 10
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Enigne Stage 3 + Oil change

Body:
Downforce: 400/635

Couldn't you come up with a tune like days before the deadline instead of a few hours :lol:

I'm gonna give it a try anyway. Only because i remember using your tune from a previous seasonal with the GSX at Tsukuba and felt pretty good and got a decent time in my first stint but unfortunately i didn't had time to return.

Nice time you got there 👍

Phone engineer turned up unexpectedly at 8am this morning... and fixed my interweb :D

Left work early (c.6.15pm), with the intention of giving it a good run, only for a customer to call and stay on the phone almost an hour. Still got a decent run in, but wasted an hour trying the base version (which handles differently to the Raybrig for some reason) and not improving, then jumped back in the Raybrig and found a bit more time. As everyone I guess, I threw away a few good laps, but ended up on a 1'15.284 for 21st.

I'm done. 1'16.077. Thanks to the aliens for the motivation in chasing your ghosts, I'll get ya guys some day. Off to play some GRID for a few hours until the new TT's come out. See ya in the next set of challenges. I'm out.

DTM
Couldn't you come up with a tune like days before the deadline instead of a few hours :lol:

I'm gonna give it a try anyway. Only because i remember using your tune from a previous seasonal with the GSX at Tsukuba and felt pretty good and got a decent time in my first stint but unfortunately i didn't had time to return.

Nice time you got there 👍
:lol: Sry.
I was actually just out way too late with this TT, just started with it yesterday, and it took some time to get the setup together.

:banghead: i have tried everything,and just cant get into the 15 club,stuck on 1:16.183 thanx to @nebneb1978 for his tune,thats what got me the time 👍,and thanx to everyone else for their tunes 👍....Man i suck :lol: but back to the grind and more of this 🤬..........................:cheers:

Last edited:
Sadly Iwasn't able to improve my time for gold on this one. I have been sick for a week and logged in tonight before time was up in the WOODONE Supra had 2 red laps of 1:22:6&9 and had started my clean lap and before I could finish the screen timed out at 11:00 PM EDT. I'll sure miss that purple paint chip but oh well. I live to race another day.

Sadly Iwasn't able to improve my time for gold on this one. I have been sick for a week and logged in tonight before time was up in the WOODONE Supra had 2 red laps of 1:22:6&9 and had started my clean lap and before I could finish the screen timed out at 11:00 PM EDT. I'll sure miss that purple paint chip but oh well. I live to race another day.

you still have 2 weeks,its just LB/Rankings that has closed

you still have 2 weeks,its just LB/Rankings that has closed

Do you still get the paint chip if you gold it? If so I will keep at it, if not oh well.

EDIT: still a little too weak to drive anymore tonight. Had my face buried in the toilet from last Tuesday until yesterday 8/26. No solid food just electrlytes and 7 UP. Not a good diet for an old man or a driver. Went to the VA Emergency Room Sunday and was told there was a stomach bug going around. I had made a WALMART run the night before and forgot to wash my hands is the only place I had been that no one else in the house did. No fever just could not keep anything down for too long at a time. Ribs are very sore as well so my abs got a good workout:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Do you still get the paint chip if you gold it? If so I will keep at it, if not oh well.

EDIT: still a little too weak to drive anymore tonight. Had my face buried in the toilet from last Tuesday until yesterday 8/26. No solid food just electrlytes and 7 UP. Not a good diet for an old man or a driver. Went to the VA Emergency Room Sunday and was told there was a stomach bug going around. I had made a WALMART run the night before and forgot to wash my hands is the only place I had been that no one else in the house did. No fever just could not keep anything down for too long at a time. Ribs are very sore as well so my abs got a good workout:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you still get the paint chips. Sorry to hear about your illness my good friend. Take care and hope you get to feeling better soon. :cheers:

:banghead: i have tried everything,and just cant get into the 15 club,stuck on 1:16.183 thanx to @nebneb1978 for his tune,thats what got me the time 👍,and thanx to everyone else for their tunes 👍....Man i suck :lol: but back to the grind and more of this 🤬..........................:cheers:
Ur welcome glad to help @lisanorm I have seen alot of improvement from u since I friended u keep it up mate! I was pushing for high 14's but ran out of time...

Thank you Mitch. I am still pretty weak from having my face buried in the toilet for a week. I don't know if you ever checked my profile but I'm a minister and GT6 has had to take a backseat for a little while. I may try again this weekend. It really frustrated me me because I was in my clean lap when it times out about a third of a lap into to my clean lap. Using the WOODONE Supra but was having a pushing problem and I was trying to make some minor tweaks to the tune and that cost me the ranking.

EDIT:I tried quoting your message but it didn't take. Don't know why because the quote button had a - sign.

Edit2: Sorry for the double post there must have been some lag over the net.

Last edited:
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_11.jpg

Last edited:
Back