• 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
Ole
I know this is a bit off topic - but I figured desperate times call for desperate measures..
I have a 2hr Suzuka race this Thursday night
I'm racing the HSV and I see a lot using that here
MY HSV is respectable but is set up with some aids but I just found out the race is ABS only

I have NO time to retool the car between now and Thursday and would still like to field a competitive entry...
If ANYONE has a good ABS only tune - (so no traction control no other aids) that they'd be willing to share with me - I'd be forever grateful - feel free to PM me if you could/would help...

Im pretty sure most of the tunes here are ABS-1 tunes. personally I like @Mini Stiggy tune.

Ole
I know this is a bit off topic - but I figured desperate times call for desperate measures..
I have a 2hr Suzuka race this Thursday night
I'm racing the HSV and I see a lot using that here
MY HSV is respectable but is set up with some aids but I just found out the race is ABS only

I have NO time to retool the car between now and Thursday and would still like to field a competitive entry...
If ANYONE has a good ABS only tune - (so no traction control no other aids) that they'd be willing to share with me - I'd be forever grateful - feel free to PM me if you could/would help...
Most(if not all) the tunes in the OP are are with ABS 1 only. If your struggling with oversteer, just reduce the Accel sensitivity on the diff.

1.16.115, 51 years old and no. 1 in DK, how's that?;)

Great lap anyhow:tup: Did you see this: "DGTR Danish GT Racing Club, New Members welcome" in the online racing League forum? :)

ODB
If you haven't tried it out whit improved body rigidity you might wan't to try it out, I mean I haven't improved my time after I installed it but it certainly feels that I can be bit faster whit stiffer body, I mean you have to manhandle the car a bit more and I think at least the corkscrew gets a bit harder, but I think I'm faster on turn 4 5 and 6, at least...

So basically at your own risk, but at least it seems to suit me a bit better that whit out improved rigidity...

I know about the body rigidity, and tbh I've done once this BS tho, I know that this make you're car is much stable as new car, but, i don't wanna give 500.000 and I don't have the pace as I have earlier. No point trying anymore!

I just can't get my head around those 2 corners after the corkscrew. Corkscrew can use some improvement too but those to after :boggled: Sometimes i'm pretty close behind @eclipsee till there.

I know about the body rigidity, and tbh I've done once this BS tho, I know that this make you're car is much stable as new car, but, i don't wanna give 500.000 and I don't have the pace as I have earlier. No point trying anymore!
You are talking about restoring the body rigidity, improve body rigidity cost something like 30. 000cr. And it basically just makes the car even stiffer so...

ODB
You are talking about restoring the body rigidity, improve body rigidity cost something like 30. 000cr. And it basically just makes the car even stiffer so...

I did that as well and if I'm not wrong it says that I do need do this again.

But body rigidity is almost yellow, sooooo and other way to spent 500k!

:)

DTM
I just can't get my head around those 2 corners after the corkscrew. Corkscrew can use some improvement too but those to after :boggled: Sometimes i'm pretty close behind @eclipsee till there.

On the turn 9 I think I have most success if I'm able to go almost flat out whit just a tiny lift of when I start turning in and when going for apex I try to go for the red marker going really wide out, and the turn 10 I think a little flick whit brake lift off or something and I don't have to drop my speed that much and because the extra turn by flicking the car I can go for throttle really soon.

Don't know if this is much of advice since I can't really be too consistent there my self, but those corners can be really fast if I'm just able to get good line on the turn 9 and on turn 10 just rightly timed brake lift off enables me to get almost immediately on throttle ones I get the car turning.

I did that as well and if I'm not wrong it says that I do need do this again.

But body rigidity is almost yellow, sooooo and other way to spent 500k!

You don't need to spend a single credit restoring the body rigidity or improving it, just save and copy your gameplay in a USB drive, buy whatever you need and do as many laps as you want, once done, restore your gameplay, you won't waste your credits and you can restore the body rigidity as much as you want, I even don't have cars that I've been using for some seasonal TT's, in fact, I never bought them really.

This is a very good 💡 to use this.
You don't need to spend a single credit restoring the body rigidity or improving it, just save and copy your gameplay in a USB drive, buy whatever you need and do as many laps as you want, once done, restore your gameplay, you won't waste your credits and you can restore the body rigidity as much as you want, I even don't have cars that I've been using for some seasonal TT's, in fact, I never bought them really.

Last edited:
1:15.975 using Ed's modded tune. Extra downforce seemed to help a lot. If you are worried about tenths I'd be restoring body rigidity every 100-150km. I am losing 3/10 a lap once I get above 200km. Another 2/10 to find but no time to come back to this one unfortunately. Thanks for all the great tunes guys 👍

I've on my USB all saved game data and I was thinking about this method tbh :D

It's to late anyway. But, if the upcoming tt event will be so like this one, where I drive over 1200km, then I'll do for sure this method!!

Nooooo, please PD two more weeks and I'll make it 1.15:5xx I promise!!!!!! :lol: Hahah thank god this ends today, in a long time I found my self crowlin AAAAAARrrrrRRRH to my self after I f*ed it up like 10th time being .2 a head of my ghost, stupid nervous mistakes...

Rankings Registration: 14/08/2014 – 28/08/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 14/08/2014 – 11/09/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Ok, so I finally made it below 1'15!:D got 1'14.987 and I was actually 0.130 behind my previous best at the last split, but apparently the last section was just good enough. I'm done with this.

What I dont get is that everyone says this car is balanced but with exit oversteer. What I experienced was understeer everywhere, regardless of setup! The most interesting part is that everyone said that the setup posted by @LLOYDZELITE69 had some insane amount of exit oversteer, something I did not experience, all I got was understeer. specifically the lack of rotation. My solution was rear to out, and lots of it.

Here is the setup I used, and just looking at the numbers, I start to wonder if I went full retard here...

Suspension:
Ride height: 70/55
Spring rate: 11.60/13.60
Dampers compression: 1/2
Dampers extension: 2/3
Anti-roll bars: 7/5
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/-0.65
Brake balance: 4/7

Transmisson:
@eclipsee setup
1'st: 6.040
2'nd: 4.335
3'rd: 3.609
4'th: 3.000
5'th: 2.519
6'th: 2.115
Final gear: 2.600

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 10
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Enigne Stage 3 + Oil change

Body:
Downforce: 400/635

Last edited:
et_
Ok, so I finally made it below 1'15!:D got 1'14.987 and I was actually 0.130 behind my previous best at the last split, but apparently the last section was just good enough. I'm done with this.

What I dont get is that everyone says this car is balanced but with exit oversteer. What I experienced was understeer everywhere, regardless of setup! The most interesting part is that everyone said that the setup posted by @LLOYDZELITE69 had some insane amount of exit oversteer, something I did not experience, all I got was understeer. specifically the lack of rotation. My solution was rear to out, and lots of it.

Here is the setup I used, and just looking at the numbers, I start to wonder if I went full retard here...

Suspension:
Ride height: 70/55
Spring rate: 11.60/13.60
Dampers compression: 1/2
Dampers extension: 2/3
Anti-roll bars: 7/5
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/-0.65
Brake balance: 4/7

Transmisson:
@eclipsee setup
1'st: 6.040
2'nd: 4.335
3'rd: 3.609
4'th: 3.000
5'th: 2.519
6'th: 2.115
Final gear: 2.600

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 10
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Enigne Stage 3 + Oil change

Body:
Downforce: 400/635

At least you made car feel quite alive! And it seems that I'm at least on same speed that whit other tunes and already improved, just a tiny bit but any way...

Thanks for the tune, I really do enjoy all these tunes really interesting trying out bit different driving styles.

:gtpflag:

Back