• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 239 comments
1:16.515.......

IMG_0705.JPG

👍

1.17.155, are you there Jeje? Have a good day!!:cheers::D

Geezaaa....are you there??? Have a beautiful day! :D

:cheers:

Bear with me dudes, today I had you all covered about 30 times. .3 and .4 ahead of my time nearly every lap until I hit the hill and by the time I got through the corkscrew I was down .8. It started to drive me bonkers, couldn't work out what was going on as I already knew I was on old oil and had more hp although it only lasted 2 laps.

But old dummy here didn't take his own advice and check the rigidity. I only did the mod about 150ks ago but it was already a nice shade of yellow. So new oil because I ran out of limiter and a more rigid rocket I was ready to furiously attack y'all again and the missus called dinner time, hope I have a beautiful day tomorrow.:D

That was a top time Phineas.:cheers::cheers: Onwards brothers!!!

LAGUTT RANK 20170910_181644.jpg

1:15.9xx - Top 50 :D

Actually I'm lapping by 2 different engine solution but with substantially the same times :
lfm_58: stage 3 & oil
lfm_58_bis: high range turbo & oil
so still pending decision.

Funny head-2-head with my belgian friend... but it's just the first tt week...

ciao

Last edited:
View attachment 671968

1:15.9xx - Top 50 :D

Actually I'm lapping by 2 different engine solution but with substantially the same times :
lfm_58: stage 3 & oil
lfm_58_bis: high range turbo & oil
so still pending decision.

Funny head-2-head with my belgian friend... but it's just the first tt week...

ciao
Good time(s) - sadly, I'm off the bottom of your screenshot :grumpy:

Interesting that your fastest time is with the high rpm turbo, as that's slower for me - looks like most of the top times are done with stage 3 tune, from what I can see.

Good time(s) - sadly, I'm off the bottom of your screenshot :grumpy:

Interesting that your fastest time is with the high rpm turbo, as that's slower for me - looks like most of the top times are done with stage 3 tune, from what I can see.

Well, the .._bis user is something I created recently because to dense of cars, setups,... in the primary one. Actually I created also the .._stock one for the "purist" driving and challenges.
Futhermore .._bis allows me to lap only against my shadow understanding in a better way pro & cons of tunes, drivelines,...
Therefore the faster score could be due simply to a clean track instead of the primary one in which there are good friends and fast driver.
I was expecting the turbo alternative slower too but, as you may know, sometime is better to check by yourself and this is very good for the learning curve.
Lastly I would say that the turbo version can be very fast if you are able to keep high rpm with anticipate & soft braking and smart gearing management. Of course with AT I can only manage the first one.

hmm, I've maybe only got another 0.1-0.2 in me (if I'm lucky) whereas you should easily get into the 15s. Haven't given up yet though as I'm liking driving the Honda around this track.

:cheers:
I would like to go past your time mate, but my sore shoulder that I have had for many many years has put up the white flag, so I am resting it until GT Sports comes out 👍. Have fun guys :cheers:.

Sorry to hear that Fordie, it's been fun but I've got a bit of an idea of what you go through. Having a break can help a lot and if these other jet pilots slow down a bit I might give mine a reprieve, but mine does improve over night so I can just wreck them again next day.

We can do a lot more with the PS4 so it should be great, see you then.:cheers::cheers:

One day a long time ago, in the days of GT2, I won £5 at a high school fun day time trial at this track, with a TT Touring car and directional buttons only controller! I remember the end of day 2-way showdown quite well :D

Really quite tempted to put a pad only time in, in memory of that great day :lol:

I would like to go past your time mate, but my sore shoulder that I have had for many many years has put up the white flag, so I am resting it until GT Sports comes out 👍. Have fun guys :cheers:.

Hey Fordy, speedy recovery mate. GTS isn't that far away so hopefully things will be sorted by then. 👍

I've got a similar report to you @Retiree. Closest I've been to my time was 0.18 yesterday but the session today I struggled to get within 0.4! :irked: Tried switching up too many things without focusing on laying down a consistent lap....

The joys :D

Nice one Cory 👍

Man the pain, I know what you mean.1.17.069 and today I went within .036 and .038 in consecutive laps but I still cannot crack those 16s.

One thing I found early, the harder I go the slower I go and if I'm ahead going up the hill I lose it all at the damn top.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back