• Thread starter et_
  • 184 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 89 70.6%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 37 29.4%

• Total voters
Ok, thanks! So i went with Springs at 10.30 vs. 11.40 and rear toe at 0.00 and did a 1.02.140 -am now able to see a 1.01.750 -even for me!

Now, that would normally freak me out, 'coz i'm already at pos. 26 (previous best: 36) and i can "see" top 10, for the first time -and everything is with a setup made from -practically- fumbling in the dark. But i can see that a lot of the top drivers aren't present at this TT, so the real question should be: Where are our absent alien friends here? we miss you -and your tunes;)

Gotta say thanks a lot for the tune mate. In about 10 mins it got me from 103.0 to 102.4 and 48th place. Good for 4th in the Uk. All be it with no TC :cheers:

Last edited:
Gotta say thanks a lot for the tune mate. In about 10 mins it got me from 103.0 to 102.4 and 48th place. Good for 4th in the Uk. All be it with no TC :cheers:

Glad it helped -i take no credit though; this is mainly the Work of praiano and Whogirl -and we might still expect someone to post a truely complete tune! Great lap without TC there 👍 Perhaps i should try that. I don't drive with TC normally -just took it for granted that the beast would be untameable without...

It's the right foot that needs taming.;)

Hopefully get a few tenths off it yet, then back to Laguna seca for some more swearing:banghead:

Edit: after drawing a blank on improving, I gave TC 1 a try and managed a 1.02.319.

Unfortunately I changed the oil when I bought the car. So I'm losing 6HP from the 563 I should have

Last edited:
Well i'm also swearing on Laguna Seca -and that's because of that damn oilchangingCircus, where your bound to do redundant laps with less power sooner or later. -sorry if you have to endure that in both events!:ill:

Had a session today and improved to 1.01.968 for 23'rd (same tune) -there's still a bit left in it -but the .750? :scared:

Sorry @et_ for making a bit of a mess in the OP; i'll edit the tune with mods right away...

Well i'm also swearing on Laguna Seca -and that's because of that damn oilchangingCircus, where your bound to do redundant laps with less power sooner or later. -sorry if you have to endure that in both events!:ill:

Had a session today and improved to 1.01.968 for 23'rd (same tune) -there's still a bit left in it -but the .750? :scared:

Sorry @et_ for making a bit of a mess in the OP; i'll edit the tune with mods right away...
Thanks but... what are you doing up at this hour??!:P

et_
Thanks but... what are you doing up at this hour??!:P

You don't need that much sleep when you get older:lol:

no, seriously; nighttime is the best time for TT's; not much disturbance and no sun, blocking the screenview!

No point in asking you the same question as i suppose you're still in Canada!:lol:

Last edited:
I was done with this TT, but Chris___75 motivated me to give it one more shot (or one hundred). It took many tries, but managed to better his lap by just 0:00.043 secs. :crazy: I'm in 321st place as I type this, so I'm hoping it'll be enough to stay in the top 500 again. :)

edit: special thanks to praiano63 for his transmission settings. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Here is my gold lap for this event in the X-BOW (which seems like a good car to use for this event)

As I said in the other super lap thread, I'm only an average player and I tend to just run the super laps until I get the gold and then move on cos you only get the credits once.

Very smooth looking lap. 👍 Would have been nice if you had the HUD in at least one of the views. Next time perhaps?

Can anyone tell me if I can get my 6hp back from changing the oil?? I haven't changed it since I bought and tuned it, and I've probably done 3hrs max driving with it.

Thinking it's kind of a shame to be 3rd in the uk and giving away 6hp

Can anyone tell me if I can get my 6hp back from changing the oil?? I haven't changed it since I bought and tuned it, and I've probably done 3hrs max driving with it.

Thinking it's kind of a shame to be 3rd in the uk and giving away 6hp

If you're still using the tune i posted, you'll overshoot the pp-limit with an oilchange -and quite frankly i don't see how you CAN use the tune in the first place, once you've changed the oil? You can always compensate for too many PP's with the Power limiter -the problem is that the tune already requires PL at 88,5 -and it's not a good idea to go lower.
If you really wanna go to the limit of your ability, i'd advice you to buy a new one -but then Again: I don't consider this virtual Money an issue...

Last edited:
Yeah that's the problem. Because the oil was changed the power limiter has to be Lower, leaving me at 557hp (I think)

Ah well, not to worry. Thanks for the advice 👍

@t_wilson01 nice time mate.👍

You have to try some more. I'm at 1:03.613 ( 0.036 difference :))

(with DS3 and ABS 1)
And with the NSX-R to add insult to injury. :bowdown: That's a great time right there. After the recent Nurb TT where you were six seconds ahead of me, I learned not to mess with you. :lol:

Last edited:
Small improvement with the tune i posted: 1.01.894. I am now certain that i'd do at least 1.01.600 with the DS3 on a perfect lap with it. If anyone has tweaked it and found better settings, LSD perhaps?, i'd be interested to know. :)

I struggle with this one, I've put many hours in, and I can see a perfect lap of 1'01.39x and that would not even get me a spot in the top 10!
My current best time is 1'01.510 for 13'th place, thats my worst result since the Lancia Delta HF Integrale TT at Tsukuba back in the middle of January. If there is not some magic setup I'm missing, then I have run out of talent.:(

@Roweer1 : Ended up using a tune from a friend of mine, which in turn was based on yours, so thanks for that I guess;)

et_
I struggle with this one, I've put many hours in, and I can see a perfect lap of 1'01.39x and that would not even get me a spot in the top 10!
My current best time is 1'01.510 for 13'th place, thats my worst result since the Lancia Delta HF Integrale TT at Tsukuba back in the middle of January. If there is not some magic setup I'm missing, then I have run out of talent.:(

@Roweer1 : Ended up using a tune from a friend of mine, which in turn was based on yours, so thanks for that I guess;)

"tweaked it and found better settings" then :odd: .....I've got a bat too, you know :lol:

Last day so i gave another go had dropped to 350. Managed to get a 1:03.424 and now 280. I'm going to wait till tonight to try again and see how far ive dropped.

Ok, so here is the setup from @iliasdc , based on the one @Roweer1 posted:
SUSPENSION:
75 80
10,40 11,40
3 3
3 3
5 6
0,0 0,0
0,00 0,20

brakes 5/5

LCD

Power
100%
Turbo 2

Gears
Fisrt 5500
max 200 klm
1. 3735
2. 2977
3. 2390
4. 1976
5. 1638
6. 1390
and final 3411

Wings
350/600

Weight reduction 3
Ballast 0
Pos, 0

657 HP
1.143 KG
45 : 55

With rigidity improvement

This is what I used, but I ran it with toe 0.00/0.00, thats all.:)

Last edited:
Thanks @et_ and @iliasdc 👍

And i was just about to reply to your previous post, that i was gonna get you both in this TT for that ;) (Yes; i pretty much figured out, who your friend is). Now on an .807, but i have intermediates (times- not tires!) for a .500. There might still be time to challenge you for first Scandinavian tonight! :P

Last edited:
et_
Ok, so here is the setup from @iliasdc , based on the one @Roweer1 posted:

This is what I used, but I ran it with toe 0.00/0.00, thats all.:)

That doesn't seem to add up...

If i install only turbo 2 and weightreduction, i get 579pp/561bhp -Could it be engine tuning that's missing? You'll get 600pp -but only 647bhp -not the 657 you wrote. Or is that the bhp/hp-thing, we've discussed earlier? Or oil change?

Back