600PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 106 comments
Unfortunately I had to adapt myself to your cars and I had to use another time the "NSX-R ROAD CAR" to stay in the top rankings...

As Much as i like driving the NSX LM, i grabbed the point'n'shooter this time coz i used the NSX the last time this TT was up.
I have the currently fastet ZZII time with a 51:280 and there's still a little room for improvement. I'm using @SW__10's Setup from last time except i have no body rigidity improvement and i have toes at 0,00 and -0,10.👍

I agree with @lfm58: THis track is somehow Hard on your fingers/wrist and -i Think- also gets a bit boring, but at least it's short.

Remarkable times by @Dalone and @fordlaser on SH 👍

Hey @AlexAlien this is the tune below I am using, this is @Otaliema tune and thanks my friend :cheers:, I have made some minor changes to his tune to suit my driving style.

Tommy kaira ZZ ll'00

PP: 600
BHP: 650
WEIGHT: 983kg
WEIGHT DIST: 48 : 52
TIRE(S): Sports: Hard

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Rigidity Improvement - Yes
Front Aero -
Wing -
Custom Wing (Mount/Wing/Winglet) - B - A - E
Height- +0 Width - +7

Flat Floor -
Other -

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // Brakes: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 95/50
SPRINGS - 9.80/14.66
COMP - 5/1
EXT - 10/5
ARB - 7/7
CAMBER - 0.0/0.0
TOE - 0.00/0.00
BRAKES - 3/3

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 220kmh
1ST - 3.580
2ND - 2.700
3RD - 2.130
4TH - 1.760
5TH - 1.490
6TH - 1.280
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.950

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 5/6
ACCEL - 13/20
DECEL - 6/5

CLUTCH TYPE: Standard
CARBON SHAFT: Standard
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: 50 : 50

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Standard
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - High RPM Range Turbo Kit
POWER LIMITER - 93.4%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Reduction

BALLAST WEIGHT - 63kg BALLAST POSITION- 30%

DOWNFORCE - Front: 150 Rear: 280

As Much as i like driving the NSX LM, i grabbed the point'n'shooter this time coz i used the NSX the last time this TT was up.
I have the currently fastet ZZII time with a 51:280 and there's still a little room for improvement. I'm using @SW__10's Setup from last time except i have no body rigidity improvement and i have toes at 0,00 and -0,10.👍

I agree with @lfm58: THis track is somehow Hard on your fingers/wrist and -i Think- also gets a bit boring, but at least it's short.

Remarkable times by @Dalone and @fordlaser on SH 👍
I wish I was using SH tyres so I could switch to SS and improve considerably.
Sadly I can't as I just checked and I am already using SS. Must be a small GT6 glitch.
No matter, for a short while you had me all excited. :)

Hey @AlexAlien this is the tune below I am using, this is @Otaliema tune and thanks my friend :cheers:, I have made some minor changes to his tune to suit my driving style.

Tommy kaira ZZ ll'00

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Height- +0 Width - +7

Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 95/50
SPRINGS - 9.80/14.66
COMP - 5/1
EXT - 10/5
ARB - 7/7
CAMBER - 0.0/0.0
TOE - 0.00/0.00
BRAKES - 3/3

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 220kmh
1ST - 3.580
2ND - 2.700
3RD - 2.130
4TH - 1.760
5TH - 1.490
6TH - 1.280
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.950

INITIAL - 5/6
ACCEL - 13/20
DECEL - 6/5

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Standard
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 93.4%

CARBON HOOD - Standard

Nice to see my cars still tearing it up.
IIRC @LordJCS said this car was out for his blood when he drove. Does it still have that mentality or did you tame it a bit with your tweaks?

I tame it a little bit, and thank you :cheers:.
You're most welcome :cheers:

Was goong though my tunes. Saw it was made for Deep Forest originally. Can tell by the spring settings.
I wonder how the Suzuka tune would do in the rythem section. The transmission would be way too long...maybe it was set to clear the start/finish straight there.
Want some frustrating fun grab the unrated Deep Forest tune and try that will spit you in to a wall if you miss anything but it will turn on a dime and cook the tachometer :lol:

Last edited:
Online ranking says you used SH tires - same for me, but i know i used SS tires, so you used SS as well i assume?
I must have used SS tyres when I got that time sorry, because I just checked the tyres on the car today when I got that time it was SS tyres not SH tyres.

@Roweer1 sorry I did use SS tyres and not SH, this is why I have to keep my thick glasses on at all times when I am reading words.

Tommy kaira ZZ ll'00

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Height- +0 Width - +7

Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 95/50
SPRINGS - 9.80/14.66
COMP - 5/1
EXT - 10/5
ARB - 7/7
CAMBER - 0.0/0.0
TOE - 0.00/0.00
BRAKES - 3/3

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 220kmh
1ST - 3.580
2ND - 2.700
3RD - 2.130
4TH - 1.760
5TH - 1.490
6TH - 1.280
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.950

INITIAL - 5/6
ACCEL - 13/20
DECEL - 6/5

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Standard
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 93.4%

CARBON HOOD - Standard

which is your time?

I wish I was using SH tyres so I could switch to SS and improve considerably.
Sadly I can't as I just checked and I am already using SS. Must be a small GT6 glitch.
No matter, for a short while you had me all excited. :)

Well the SH-praise was actually aimed at fordlaser who claimed to be on SH-tyres at the time, but since then only has claimed for his glasses to be around :lol:. Nice time -either way- from both of you!

I know; it should be criminal for me to mention at this point, that i just did a 51:134 with the ZZII. I have speeded up on the LSD-acc. It is now at 28 ( front) & 60 (rear) Still using SW_10's Setup with the exceptions mentioned in post #38...

At a 0'52.075 in the KTM X-BOW R. ABS 1 only on controller. The biggest problem for me right now is that car dances around a lot exiting some of these cambered corners. I know there's a tenth or two left in it but it's really hard to mail a good lap with the dancing.

I will try it again later after some cool-down time. Sheesh!

You're most welcome :cheers:

Was goong though my tunes. Saw it was made for Deep Forest originally. Can tell by the spring settings.
I wonder how the Suzuka tune would do in the rythem section. The transmission would be way too long...maybe it was set to clear the start/finish straight there.
Want some frustrating fun grab the unrated Deep Forest tune and try that will spit you in to a wall if you miss anything but it will turn on a dime and cook the tachometer :lol:

After slip sliding to a 51.699 in the NSX, tried your tune on the ZZ and immediately hit a 51.5, so thanks Master Tuner :bowdown:
May take your Devil version for spin at weekend 👍

Sure. My setup is: Engine: High RPM Turbo kit; weight reduction: stage 3; power: 88,5%; suspension: 85/70; 4.65/6.61; 3/3; 3/1; 7/5; 00/00; -006/-002; 5/1; LSD: 15/6/5; transmission: initial gear: 5500; speed: 200km/h; gears: 4916;3605; 3110; 2560; 2156; 1829; final gear: 2860; downforce: 350/600
Good luck!! also if you want you can subscribe my youtube channel: crazy4gt

Did you make an oil change on the car?

Can't get the gears and my PP says 608.

If not I guess I'll have to buy the car again?
Interested to see how I run, I usually do wrs but I'm not even in division 1 there...
Here we go!

First couple of laps got a 53.2
Will try and get your set up and go for a 52.0 should be possible. The gears are all screwed on mine.

Sure. My setup is: Engine: High RPM Turbo kit; weight reduction: stage 3; power: 88,5%; suspension: 85/70; 4.65/6.61; 3/3; 3/1; 7/5; 00/00; -006/-002; 5/1; LSD: 15/6/5; transmission: initial gear: 5500; speed: 200km/h; gears: 4916;3605; 3110; 2560; 2156; 1829; final gear: 2860; downforce: 350/600
Good luck!! also if you want you can subscribe my youtube channel: crazy4gt
Hi mate. I see you are using High Range Turbo and therefore 88.5 power for your 51.5 time.
I was going to suggest to try the Mid Range Turbo and add Stage 3 Engine Tuning to arrive at 100% Power.
However I just checked your time and I see you are now on 51.3, so perhaps you have already changed to Medium turbo etc?

Hi mate. I see you are using High Range Turbo and therefore 88.5 power for your 51.5 time.
I was going to suggest to try the Mid Range Turbo and add Stage 3 Engine Tuning to arrive at 100% Power.
However I just checked your time and I see you are now on 51.3, so perhaps you have already changed to Medium turbo etc?
Hi; thanks for suggestion. I decided to keep the 88,5% power (High Range Turbo) cause my result was better like that. Anyway thanks again

Yeah but I've been playing Tsukuba since GT4 in 2005??

I have the transmission setups optimized. It's the suspension tuning that I'm bad at.

Speaking of gearing and transmissions; I've spent over $6000 in the last two months on custom gears and Honda transmission parts so that I can open up a side-business where I customize the Honda J-series transmission. I still can't believe this dang video game lead me to all of this!

Back