600PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 106 comments
I'm currently on the website with my secret weapon!

224 0:52.055 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
DS3, ABS:1, TCS:0, Active Steering: Off, manual gears.
(Note: Praiano 500pp base tune.)

At the moment, position 209-244 have 52.0xx lap times. If I do some more laps here, maybe I can remain in top 250 with this alternative car?

600pp 4WD and Tuner Super Lap at Deep Forest, November 2016:
This event was on Sports Hard but the Tsukuba event is on Sports Soft.

238 1:14.702 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01

EDIT: Just went back for 15 laps before bedtime. Lap 13 of 15:

170 51.888 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01

Splits according to the replay: 12.2 15.7 (27.9) 23.9 (51.888)

The next lap I did a 12.1 first sector. My 100% perfect lap would gain another tenth turning right under the Dunlop bridge and another tenth in the penultimate bowl-shaped hairpin.

EDIT2: Another 1.5 hours later aaaaand:

112 51.679 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
Splits: 12.1 15.6 (27.8) 23.8 (51.679)

No setup changes at all for all the times in this message. Praiano 550pp base tune with adaptations, possibly posted before. Just absurd time gains for hooking up with the (almost invisible) grippy and banked sections along the inside edge of corners. That's GT6...a sort of aesthetic racing simulator.

Didn't quite hook up the right turn under the Dunlop bridge. Just about personal best sectors for the whole lap. I can go to bed now.

Last edited:
@KimVieira , 5000 or 5500 doesn't change that much. IT worked when i first did speed to 200kmh, and then initial gear after etc.. Did a 51.906 with your setting. Joystick controler and Automatic, Nice setup m8.

Last edited:
0'52'526 with my KTM X-Bow R '12 600 PP (SS) with final gear at 3.266 and TC 1

1495808500016334422383.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm currently on the website with my secret weapon!

224 0:52.055 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
DS3, ABS:1, TCS:0, Active Steering: Off, manual gears.
(Note: Praiano 550pp base tune, he says this is the top 550pp car.)

At the moment, position 209-244 have 52.0xx lap times. If I do some more laps here, maybe I can remain in top 250 with this alternative car?

600pp 4WD and Tuner Super Lap at Deep Forest, November 2016:
This event was on Sports Hard but the Tsukuba event is on Sports Soft.

238 1:14.702 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01

EDIT: Just went back for 15 laps before bedtime. Lap 13 of 15:

170 51.888 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01

Splits according to the replay: 12.2 15.7 (27.9) 23.9 (51.888)

The next lap I did a 12.1 first sector. My 100% perfect lap would gain another tenth turning right under the Dunlop bridge and another tenth in the penultimate bowl-shaped hairpin.

EDIT2: Another 1.5 hours later aaaaand:

112 51.679 BenMillard Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
Splits: 12.1 15.6 (27.8) 23.8 (51.679)

No setup changes at all for all the times in this message. Praiano 550pp base tune with adaptations, possibly posted before. Just absurd time gains for hooking up with the (almost invisible) grippy and banked sections along the inside edge of corners. That's GT6...a sort of aesthetic racing simulator.

Didn't quite hook up the right turn under the Dunlop bridge. Just about personal best sectors for the whole lap. I can go to bed now.
I was editing my progress into the original message. Probably got as good as I'm going to do!

Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
Praiano 550pp base tune. Just small adjustments to reach 600pp and help DS3 controller. Credited on the resource page.

Since I can get this just outside the top 100, skilled drivers should be able to get it inside the top 100!

Managed 50.959 for 21st place with the NSX only got the game a week ago so not 2 bad. Using a DFGT and the pedals are pretty lame so it's difficult not to spin out of the corners. Would love to see what the top guys tune is as I feel my gear ratio is holing me back a couple of tenths at least.

Mid range turbo definitely helps and also I changed my camber from 0.6 to 0.1 on the front so now running camber 0.1 front and rear which seems give a little more oversteer when lifting off the brakes around the corners. Also less tyre squeal so can get on the power a little earlier. Managed to gain 3 places and get in top 20. Dappermandingo is my psn I remember could share cars in gt5 don't know if it's possible in gt6? If so i'd be happy to share my car

Last edited:
I was editing my progress into the original message. Probably got as good as I'm going to do!

Praiano 550pp base tune. Just small adjustments to reach 600pp and help DS3 controller. Credited on the resource page.

Since I can get this just outside the top 100, skilled drivers should be able to get it inside the top 100!

That car is a bit of a fatty so nice job with a 51.6 on this one 👍

Been run ragged at work recently so haven't really got back to this if I can find some motivation

I'm honoured that you tagged me. But i have a lot of respect for yourself as a GTdriver, you just keep disadvantaging (?) yourself with your choice of cars for TT's. I can understand it gets boring to drive the Gixxer, the NSX LM, the washingmachine and a few others for TT's, which is why i choose everything else for Anything else. But in TT's, to me it's like: "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight".
So i spent an hour with the Nissan yesterday and i have to say it felt like mounting a tall, mute Horse -i'm sorry! Even though i shift early (which is required), i only just made it Into sixth gear so i shortened it by +100 or 150. I could only pull a 51.902 and given more time, i can't see me passing you -so kudos to you for an excellent time!👍 Is there perhaps a typo in your tune? It says 32kg ballast -i only needed 22...
I subsequently Went back to the ZZII last Night and made a small improvement to 51.087. Why don't you give that one a go Ben? It's 4WD too, it is also not the "go-to-car" for this, but never the less, rather competitive. For a couple of reasons (!), i'd love to Take this Into the 50's. It's getting Hard now, but i've had sectortimes for a 50.910, so what Can you do but Get to work...;)

Had to abandon Nurburgring for now, my crashing pad is too much risk on such lenghty track (until I get my hands on a new one).
Instead I switched to a refreshing sprint at Tsukuba. Using very nice setup by @KimVieira I recorded a nice time of 51.692. There's still a few corners to negotiate better, but my curse of really good last corner is on again - my shadow keeps overtaking me...

@Roweer1 thank you so much for trying it out! You are always ahead of me in time trials. I know this car quite well now, after the good result at Deep Forest and doing well here.

About the ballast. It is 32kg to reach 1285kg total weight. 97% power limiter for 678bhp. If I use 22kg I need 96.5% power limiter for 674bhp. That is such a small difference. Oil change would be much bigger difference. I cannot explain it!

ZZII was faster for me within 6 laps. I paused and exited before the finish line. Again, you are right. You are also right that I am bored of seeing the same cars in every seasonal! KTM X-BOW is a bit more interesting to me - smaller, lighter, faster. Lotus and McLaren philosophy.

I have only had since the middle of may that is true but I did own gt5 and participated in a few time trials so I was familiar with tuning etc.. Must say tho i'm surprised i managed to get so high up the leaderboard :) And I also slightly cheated as initially I unknowingly had traction control on 1 so I tuned the car around that. Now I feel if I could maybe tune the car without traction control I could go a bit quicker... I can manage to stay infront of the first guy until the last 2 corners but can't seem to have the perfect lap.

The tune I am using is
No Oil Change
Suspension Ride Height 85 70, Spring Rate 6.25 7.50, Dampers Comp 3 3, Dampers Ext 3 1, Anti Roll Bars 7 4, Camber Angel 0.1 0.1, Toe Angle -0.06 -0.01, Brake Balance 1 0

Transmission Max Speed 200km/h, 1 5.536, 2 3.709, 3 3.033, 4 2.533, 5 2.131, 6 1.786 Final gear 3.141

Differential Initial 10, Acceleration 8, Braking 8, Triple Plate Clutch

Wheels - Inch up 1 sports soft tyres

Power - Engine Tuning Stage 3, High Rpm Turbo Kit, Power Limiter 75.5% 652 Bhp for 600pp

Body Downforce Front 350, Rear 600, Ballast 0, Weight Reduction Stage 3

Active Steering Strong and Traction Control 1

Without the traction control on this tune you will more than likely spin out but changing the differential to 15, 6, 5, can make it drivable without traction control

Using a DFGT controller sensitivity 7, force feedback 3, Force feedback sensitivity 10. If your using a DFGT the rest is all about driving and there is no doubt you can go as fast or even quicker :)

The key here is lifting off the brakes at the right time as you enter the corners and using the change down into 2nd to slow the car down & coast around corners 1 and 2 and the last but 1 corner then getting on the power in 2nd gear as soon as possible.

Last edited:
The tune I am using is
No Oil Change
Suspension Ride Height 85 70, Spring Rate 6.25 7.50, Dampers Comp 3 3, Dampers Ext 3 1, Anti Roll Bars 7 4, Camber Angel 0.1 0.1, Toe Angle -0.06 -0.01, Brake Balance 1 0

Transmission Max Speed 200km/h, 1 5.536, 2 3.709, 3 3.033, 4 2.533, 5 2.131, 6 1.786 Final gear 3.141

Differential Initial 10, Acceleration 8, Braking 8, Triple Plate Clutch

Wheels - Inch up 1 sports soft tyres

Power - Engine Tuning Stage 3, High Rpm Turbo Kit, Power Limiter 75.5% 652 Bhp for 600pp

Body Downforce Front 350, Rear 600, Ballast 0, Weight Reduction Stage 3

Active Steering Strong and Traction Control 1

Without the traction control on this tune you will more than likely spin out but changing the differential to 15, 6, 5, can make it drivable without traction control

Using a DFGT controller sensitivity 7, force feedback 3, Force feedback sensitivity 10. If your using a DFGT the rest is all about driving and there is no doubt you can go as fast or even quicker :)

The key here is lifting off the brakes at the right time as you enter the corners and using the change down into 2nd to slow the car down & coast around corners 1 and 2 and the last but 1 corner then getting on the power in 2nd gear as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing the tune, I'll give it a go - won't get me anywhere near your time though!

@MAZZYWAZZYDANNY

Thanks for tune and driving tips.

About tune we agreed about Mid Range Turbo some days ago but I can see you moved back to the more popolar with High Range kit, any comment on this choice?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

And I also slightly cheated as initially I unknowingly had traction control on 1 so I tuned the car around that.

Great time you managed - congrats! :bowdown:

Thanks also for your tune, although i still need some more training to get the full potential out of it.
Have to adapt my driving style and lower the TC to improve more than the 0.5s so far ;)

BTW, if using driving aids would be cheating, then first of all Active Steering and the Driving Line :lol:, as all others are somehow available in real cars as well ;)

:cheers:

Back