600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 270 comments
Down to a 1:08.410(still 4th). If I could somehow sneak into 3rd with a Toyota, I'd be so freakin happy.

Edit: Holy crap, I just somehow went over a tenth faster through the last chicane than I ever have. Ended up with a 1:08.341, which is good for 3rd place. Now, no one is allowed to do any more laps!:lol:

Last edited:
Down to a 1:08.410(still 4th). If I could somehow sneak into 3rd with a Toyota, I'd be so freakin happy.

Edit: Holy crap, I just somehow went over a tenth faster through the last chicane than I ever have. Ended up with a 1:08.341, which is good for 3rd place. Now, no one is allowed to do any more laps!:lol:
That is so awesome! I am so happy to see so many people driving the Toyota and passing on the 2J. Incredible driving Mini Stiggy. :D :bowdown: 👍 :cheers:

Wow, very impressive lap!! Nice to see an American towards the top too.

I notice there are two Brazilian PSN accounts in positions #6 & #7 at the moment in the World Rankings Leaderboard. Their usernames are Xtr_oneRacing and ComoOvento, respectively. I know that Bruno Blak has used a PSN account in the past with some variation of XTR_Racing in previous seasonals. When I click on the ComoOvento account, however, "B. BLAK" is listed as the name on the account. I wouldn't be surprised if they were both him. The times are 1:08.490 and 1:08.495, respectively.

If anyone has the capabilities and the desire to download the replay files, since they are in the Top 10, and see if he is cheating again with wider tires or anything else that's easy to spot, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one grateful to you. If I knew what to do with the replay file, I would do it myself. I'm not trying to pass this off onto someone else. :boggled:

I just don't trust that person at all. I know some people do change, reform their ways. But this guy has still denied every cheating attempt even after having his accounts banned and his submitted times removed from the leaderboard. Umm...Sony doesn't just do that because someone from GTPlanet said "This guy is cheating!" They looked into it themselves and saw the same proof that the GTPlanet people did. Anyway, I know how important it is to finish in the Top 10. It's an incredible accomplishment. The thought of him keeping TWO deserving people from reaching that goal makes me very angry. :mad: HULK SMASH!!! :mad:

EDIT: I forgot to add that another reason I think both accounts are Bruno Blak is because the settings are identical on each account. Everything off except Active Steering set to Strong.

So many Seasonals at the moment and with lots of work/home stuff to do it's hard to find time to run them all. Much easier when @SW__10 posts a cracking tune that you can just jump in to and lap... good one, buddy 👍

1'08.802

My old mate @Mr_P a few places ahead, and my good friend @WhoosierGirl a place behind :D

Also wanted to call out how impressed I am with @IBZ6L20VT speed improvement over the past month or so... used to be I'd see him a second or so behind... but now he's right up there. Impressive 👍

Last edited:
Congrats to Stiggy for a very sweet laptime 👍 and Stotty for joining the non 2j party ;)

I've been super busy for the last few days and we just finished stocking up the club for 3 days of big parties starting tonight and left the other staff to deal with the first one :D ... so I have the night off and will get back on this combo some time later.

I pretty sure I have some left to gain on this combo if only I can keep the momentum through the final chicane and stop tiptoeing through it like a pussy :( Like so many others I have been way ahead of my ghost to lose it on the exit of the chicane so many times it is getting old :P I'm not throwing the towel in just yet as I'd like a top 10 finish by the end.

Good luck to all still pushing on this one 👍

If anyone is interested, here is my tune for The TS030 👍

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 @ Apricot Hill

600pp, 468 bhp, 900kg.

85/85
16.85/17.00
4/4
4/4
6/6
0/0
-0.20/0

Brakes 8/8

Trans:
FG: 2.600
Max speed 149mph (min)
1: 6.725
2: 4.827
3: 4.019
4: 3.320
5: 2.806
6: 2.355
FG: 2060

LSD: 12/11/5

Power: 88.5%
DF: 600/800

I hope it helps!

:cheers:

1:09.179 with this setup (currently the 49th). Smooth as silk...the setup I mean, not my driving. :lol: Thanks a lot (again) @SW__10 !

Decided to take the Toyota for a spin tonight just to see how fast it could go, I have done just over 150 miles with it in order to do a tune up and get comfy with the handling and I've managed a 1:09.892 so far, but sadly this is still .253 short of beating my 2J lap time [1:09.639]. I will try some more to see if can do it. :D

Edit: 1:09.825

Last edited:
Also wanted to call out how impressed I am with @IBZ6L20VT speed improvement over the past month or so... used to be I'd see him a second or so behind... but now he's right up there. Impressive 👍

Thanks for your kind words. It is a real honour to me to be acknowledged by someone of your level. As you know, I have great respect for you, since my early days in GTPlanet.:cheers:

But, being up there is not only my value, I am there because some great people here like you, @GTP_CargoRatt, @ODB, @Mini Stiggy in this very seasonal, @SW__10 and some others, pushed me to be up there, making me beat my own boundaries and learning from your great advices.

Also, I am not a tuner, and if it wasn't for all that kind people that share generously, I would be totally screwed :ouch:.

Thanks for your kind words. It is a real honour to me to be acknowledged by someone of your level. As you know, I have great respect for you, since my early days in GTPlanet.:cheers:

But, being up there is not only my value, I am there because some great people here like you, @GTP_CargoRatt, @ODB, @Mini Stiggy in this very seasonal, @SW__10 and some others, pushed me to be up there, making me beat my own boundaries and learning from your great advices.

Also, I am not a tuner, and if it wasn't for all that kind people that share generously, I would be totally screwed :ouch:.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the mention but I really don't think I had much to do with your success. The way I see it, you pretty much did it on your own, pushing yourself with your relentless drive for perfection. :bowdown: You are clearly on of the greats here, that's obvious to see. Keep up the great work my friend, more success for you to come for sure. :cheers:

Yeah, but probably if it wasn't for this forums and the great people that post here, probably I wouldn't have pushed so hard to be in the top spots. Of course I drove the car, but as I said, having such great drivers encouraging and advicing you made the difference to me.

Cobra Daytona Coupe '64. Bone stock (even the brake balance), No assists, no ABS, Cockpit View, H-shifter. No race data, no ghosts.

I'm stuck at Bronze. Who can Gold this?

So many Seasonals at the moment and with lots of work/home stuff to do it's hard to find time to run them all. Much easier when @SW__10 posts a cracking tune that you can just jump in to and lap... good one, buddy 👍

1'08.802

My old mate @Mr_P a few places ahead, and my good friend @WhoosierGirl a place behind :D

I know how much you like to be on top but, sometimes you gotta let a girl be on top and finish before you, lol.
image.jpg image.jpg

This was NOT easy to do, lol. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hit a .902 or .903!!!! I must have had two dozen laps a little bit faster and a little bit slower. Not having your blue line to judge was tough but THIS was a fun challenge :)

I am at my brothers house out west for the holiday and we are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time seeing we only see each other once a year. I bought him a steering wheel and my sister-in-law bought him GT6 and a wheel stand. I brought a USB with my game save but it was corrupt and would not upload so I had to make another account.

I need to get a wheel stand/seat combo they are SO nice, my little vanity table chair setup leaves something to desire after using his new seat.

@SW__10 I tried your setup and did a .492, I thought about registering the time and splitting the cheater guy but didn't want to add a second account to the leaderboard. Amazing setup and if I can stay awake when I get home Wednesday I want to see if I can get catch you guys.

Back