5: 2.806
6: 2.355
FG: 2060

LSD: 12/11/5

Power: 88.5%
DF: 600/800

I hope it helps!

:cheers:

I concur, a most excellent tune Mr SW, I have been doing Silverstone 600pp race recently. Tonight with these exact settings a 1'49.1xx on lap 4 and lap 5 with in a tenth of that.

I can't begin to thank all those who post tunes enough. Cheers and thank you.

Can someone explain me how comes that the 2J is faster then a hypercar like Toyota TS?!?!?

Its not so much about the 2J being faster but more to do with its excessive downforce due to the fan system on the car. That's really what makes the 2J superior to other cars in its PP range.

@SW__10 let me apologize for criticizing your tune, yesterday the tune didn't work for me, todaY, I'm just +0.020 behind my best time, so, today your tune show some good potential.

Only down side of it is that I can't go the long left handed but faster. I did try different lines, but grrrrr nothing, same as always, it's like in this section thee not enough group, strange.

@Mini Stiggy , amazing time! You're 1.1sec faster then me!!
Amazing drift tho!! :D

Last edited:
I'm going to grind some so I can get a car without an oil change. I found out that I'm losing ~.1 with the oil change(6 hp). I also realized my best lap was set with "body rigidity has begun to deteriorate".

I'm coming for ya @SW__10 :mischievous:. It's going to be hard, but since I'm off school for Thanksgiving, I'll have plenty of time:)

Thanks @ODB I'm very happy with that lap :dopey:.
I hope you watched it in bumper cam, so you can see the view I had.
I can tell you I was getting nervous going into the chicane..:nervous:...:lol:.

@Mini Stiggy Go for it mate! 👍 It would be good to see more TS030's up there :dopey:.

Yeah, of course from the bumper view, always looking for tips, and even got few pretty good ;) but to be honest you keep such line trough out the lap that no matter how many times I watch your replay it's not just that easy to replicate, especially that chicane looks like you just fly trough it, amazing timing :cheers:

Finally i beat the 1:10, and put me in the top 200, and all thanks @SW__10 for the tune and the ghost lap.
IMAG0102.jpg

Thanks @ODB

@Mini Stiggy Go for it mate! 👍 It would be good to see more TS030's up there :dopey:.

Yay! I was struggling to get near to your 1:08.564 time when I realized that you shaved another tenth... :bowdown:

Now I'm stuck into a 1:08.880... I get near that time once in a while but seems that I always mess up a corner in the lap. :crazy: Need to string a lap together but, even so, I think that both your time and @Mini Stiggy's are out of my reach.

Down to a 1:08.564 with @SW__10's tune, which is good for 9th. Great tune man:tup:

Edit: Grrrrrr. I've been even, or ahead of you ghost 4-5 times going into the last chicane, but no matter what I do, you always get the power down sooner.

Edit 2: Was .1 up at the last sector, but lost it again in the last chicane. How!?:lol: Down to a 1:08.545, 8th.

Last edited:
Fantastic, now I know who I am perpetually chasing!

Edit: I just saw the rest of your post, I must have been pushed down to 4th in the US then, but go USA!

Just FYI to everyone out there, I am using @SW__10 tune, if you need any more evidence that it's amazing.

Judging from the feedback and comments in these Seasonal forums, I really think that @SW__10 's reputation as the best tuner here says it all. He has went above and beyond here in these forums in helping people and sharing his tunes. Everyone always has excellent success with his tunes which says it all. He should be nominated here to be the designated tuner for these events. You are a tuning genius there my friend. :bowdown: Even though I don't use your tunes, I would just like to say "Thank You" on behalf of the GT community for sharing your tunes and knowledge. You are a very valuable member for people here to go to when they need tunes and advice for these events, keep up the great work. :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving.

Yay, finally figured out how to do the last chicane. Before, I was focusing to much on the entry, and not enough on exit. 1:08.465 which is good for 4th overall, and 1st with the Toyota:). Once again, awesome tune @SW__10 :bowdown:

Both you and @SW__10 have proven (again) in this TT that you're amazingly fast and consistent drivers. :cheers:

I'm still struggling to get under 1:08.8xx...:rolleyes:

That's still a very good time:tup:

I know, still top20, wich for me is superb, but I reached it a few days back, and couldn't improve since then. I know where my flaws are, but I just can't make such a perfect complete lap as you do. So, I have that feeling of frustration of see where I can improve but being unable to string it into one single lap.

I know, still top20, wich for me is superb, but I reached it a few days back, and couldn't improve since then. I know where my flaws are, but I just can't make such a perfect complete lap as you do. So, I have that feeling of frustration of see where I can improve but being unable to string it into one single lap.

Check out the mileage on the speedo on my replay, check out Mini Stiggy's........ then feel happy 👍

Great job @Mini Stiggy :cheers:
Must be that dead fly on the bumper of your car that got you across the line ahead of me ;)...:lol:...👍

Emmenthaler! I too managed to Gold this in my very first ever seasonal super lap race. Took the Mazda Furai, since I just spent a wad of cash on a Bentley Speed 8 (and repainted all my cars and Rims Very Orange:D)...was 2.x seconds faster on my 3rd lap, placed 25xxx something. I feel liked baked over parmesan.

Great job on those 1.08.xx times, btw!👍:cheers:

You and I are in the same boat! I was .5 ahead of my best time before throwing it away on the chicane.

Back