600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 154 comments
Finished it all again and now, what to do? Can't see any Seasonals.

Mon 23rd; Asked in GT Sport and one bloke said there is nothing like the GT6 Seasonals in GT Sport.

Hope he's wrong or that it will be introduced soon.

Last edited:
Finished it all again and now, what to do? Can't see any Seasonals.

Mon 23rd; Asked in GT Sport and one bloke said there is nothing like the GT6 Seasonals in GT Sport.

Hope he's wrong or that it will be introduced soon.

That's why not rushing to buy it. Let them do the usual update after update until its complete

It's easy. Drink more beer, drive faster and don't mind restarting thousands of times.

Being the twerp I am I gave up almost two years ago. Car has been ground, and 280bhp. I hope to get a bit closer now.

Being the twerp I am I gave up almost two years ago. Car has been ground, and 280bhp. I hope to get a bit closer now.

i dont get it. more power, worse times, nowhere near, 109.4 the best after 50 laps or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to this TT after couple of weeks off. My initial best time was 10.7, but I ran it in 2J with ballast and around 500hp.
It had the power, but I found it sluggish in the corners. After taking the weight off and turning down the limiter it felt more natural to drive (as a vacuum cleaner can be), the loss of power on the exits I compensated with mid-corner speed.

So now my best time clocks at 1:09.796
It's decent, but maybe I would be able to "grab something" as @lfm58 use to say.
Still 2J is the friendly type for us ds3 users and for directional buttons especially...

cheers...

edit: I did grab something: 1:09.667

Last edited:
Back