• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 154 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

TT#70 - 600PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Apricot Hill Raceway.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
IMG_0079.JPG

This won't happen very often, so thought I'd upload the top 100 place. Will no doubt be relegated quickly, but you have to make the most of these chances. Happy racing

Got gold on 2nd lap which was a tad slower than my first lap. I didn't push it as hard on my 2nd lap. I have watched many replays and where I got DQ'd I have seen the dust flying from other cars. Since the track doesn't have names for the turn I'd call where I got DQ'd, it's the kink that goes right and back left and uphill to the final turn to the finish line. I think I might try one time to see if I can go faster. Sorry that the pictures are crap. The time was 1:14.850. The tune is a modified tune from @WhoosierGirl from last year. I have run this same setup since.

Attachments

• 20171006_151358.jpg
    20171006_151358.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20171006_151417.jpg
    20171006_151417.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 31
Looked like you were catching flies on that lap mate. Great vid, lots of fluid by the looks of that, something to remember for the rest of your life. Bloody well done. :cheers:

Phineas777 I wiped out on that stuff at Bathurst one year. Kept stumbling through the campfire (on the mountain), crashed in the tent rolled out through the side and woke up in the fire again.

Have not partaken of it since, thank you God!!

Last edited:
Well, just went out for my first lap and who flashed past but UpTopLog, got such a shock I ran off the road on the first corner. Where have you been Fred? I was worried about you.:confused:

Great time Fordie, but geez you make me work for it. Now I've got two of you to cover up the turns for me!!:D:grumpy:

Well, just went out for my first lap and who flashed past but UpTopLog, got such a shock I ran off the road on the first corner. Where have you been Fred? I was worried about you.:confused:

Great time Fordie, but geez you make me work for it. Now I've got two of you to cover up the turns for me!!:D:grumpy:
Thanks mate :cheers:, I am still going to leave the 2J in my garage for this TT.

Grabbed 0.2:

1:19.200 - 2J - P27 atm

Just PAT/AT and no vegemite yet...:)

ciao

No vegemite but probably a bit of beer with the pizza. 1.09. 200 I'm sure. Don't know how you guys do it.

But I found a new way to go faster. Was chasing 1.10.154 to get to Fordie on 1.10.000 (wouldn't that make you ill) and having a drink when I suddenly got a great need to head for the toilet. Thought to myself, bloody hell I'm close, surely I can squeeze out another lap and presto 1.10.034. Best pee I've had for a long time.:nervous::D:cheers:

ps; That's TS030 with Cory Clifford's tune untouched. Thanks mate.:bowdown:

Back