600PP Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 269 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

TT#48 - 600PP Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car & Tuned Car Super Lap @ Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#48] - 600PP Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car & Tuned Car Super Lap @ Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
The W12 Nardo made this a quick and easy gold. There are faster cars for this but this thing is a sweetheart to drive.

Yea, I changed my time zone till they showed up lol. I was getting anxious when they were late. I love this track. I don't really get into the overall best time though. I will try out a bunch of cars here for fun.

Last edited:
I sure have missed the Seasonals lately, so hard to find a good racing room with Sport Softs or lower tires.

Thinking this will be another NSX-R LM event? Fun car to drive for sure...

I had 15 minutes at lunch for an initial go at this in the NSX-R LM using a prior Seasonal tune. I used the mid-turbo(???) to get a messy 1.21:7xx.

Have to remember to balance this car by using the throttle in the corners. The exit to the start/finish straight is costing me the most time.

Should be a fun TT.

So far I acheived gold with Nardo, Cien, Alpine VGT and the 458. MR cars are so much fun here. Will get around to trying FR cars eventually.

Gonna try this, I am not so good on this track and with this tires, I hope I get a 1:21 time.👍👍
1.21 might be doable. I used a X-BOW myself but a couple of people from my thread have found this tune more than capable of gold for this event. I trust their judgement as they are usually a lot faster than me in most TT races. :)

Just tried this TT, and was surprised to find that I didn't like it anywhere near as much as the Big Willow one. No matter what tunes I use or what driving settings I use, I can never seem to get the car to be even remotely stable. It's just always trying to fishtail and spin out of control constantly on every curve at every speed, lol. I tried being super careful with the throttle and the steering and if I finesse it ever so carefully, I can get it to go around a curve without fishtailing, but I just don't enjoy having to be that trembly and nervous with my fingertips on every curve over and over for hour after hour, day after day for a month of this TT.

I think I am going to just focus only on the Big Willow TT instead of this one, for this seasonal.

The S2000 gt1 turbo is a wonderful FR car for this. Gold on first lap with it.

Stable and on rails in the corners. If you are having trouble here give this car a try.

Most I could muster so far is bronze in both the 620 PP NASCAR Super Lap and this one the 600 PP Rear-Wheel Drive Non-Race Car and Tuner Car Super Lap.
This one I tried with both the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (597PP SS) (tune by Shaunm80) and also the Alpine Vision GT (Recommended by Cory). Best time was with the Alpine VGT at 1:31.223 for bronze.

Back