pre-order offer
Precision Pack
  • GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition
  • R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition

Last edited:
Great tune - faster than the NSX for me, easier to drive. I managed to get it even faster by switching the exhaust manifold to standard, and the power limiter to 98.1% - gave me 497 hp, and power to weight ratio of 1.81.
Have also found that dropping the weight by 10 kilos, and dropping the power limiter to compensate, made the X-Bow easier to drive and enabled me to shave a few more 10ths off my time - close to going sub-2.21 now.....

Try the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. It is ideal for beginners. No need to tune it, just set trans to 180 mph and drop differential accel setting to 8-15 your preference. Zero the camber, toe is up to you, max the downforce. Leave the brakes alone.

Fast tunes don't do you much good when you are still learning the basics. This car is easy and very forgiving to mistakes.

Edited for clarity :): I have boasted about this car the whole time to help people. Just because it is not hitting 1:19 laps does not mean it can not hit a 1:27 at 7/10s effort.:lol:

The Toyota ft-1 is stable as hell, in two laps I got a 1:26 time. For beginners a good car I think.

I'll give those cars a shot next LM725 and Kossie. Cheers.

I'll give those cars a shot next LM725 and Kossie. Cheers.

That is great.:cheers: Let me give you some tips if you use the driving line.💡 First tip, do not take it as gospel, just because it is red does not always mean jam on the brakes.:scared: With the Amuse especially, you can go through the first sector with the line glowing red on every corner, within reason anyway. Actually, most of the better cars can do that also.:mischievous:

At the beginning of the lap, aim to start braking almost at end of the first "redzone". The car has insane brakes. The first corner can be swept through with line going red to blue, just scrub a little speed but not too much there. The technical section that follows can be taken faster than line allows. Following it is good enough to get gold though. Experiment to find the ideal shade of "red" you are comfortable with through here.

On the long left the Amuse will grip away at 100-110 mph. You can brake late on the back straight with it too. The hairpin is no problem to take, the car is on rails. Actually, with the Amuse you can take the right hander up the hill without lifting, gobs of grip, it is like a deranged pit bull refusing to release it's bite :D. The left before the chicane needs slight to moderate braking, don't stand on them just because line is red.

The chicane needs experimentation to get just right. Try to come out of the chicane at 60-65 mph lined up for the last turn. The last turn is Amuse-ing in this car. You can go through it about 10 mph faster than the red line wants you to.

Second tip: The driving line is great when you are new, but as your skills progress it can also hold you back. I use it to judge braking points mostly anymore, like cigarettes though, I say I can quit it any time. :banghead:

Edited because cell phone fail.

Edited again because Saturday :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Well, just tried both the Toyota FT-1 and the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.
Best lap/time still remains the X-Bow tune by Ed_Night1:30.629 for Bronze for me. GO me!

Friend me on PSN. I will send you a replay to watch. @davidt33

To get that time you must be following the driving line down to the letter. If you have stabililty control on, turn it off. Turn off active steering too. Traction control holds the car back, never go higher than 2-3, and keep it just at 1 if you can, unless you are trying Speed 12 at Rain Masters.:lol:

Actually, try driving with it off at first. Even at 1 TC robs you of fractions of a second of time upon initial throttle application. GT1 had no such luxury, but we got by back then somehow.:cool:

ABS on 1 is all you will ever need, set it and forget it.

Last edited:
Friend me on PSN. I will send you a replay to watch. @davidt33
Thats a good idea, but unfortunately i think you can not "share" your replays. i tryed and find no way. id you know how than let me know please ;)

I would like to offer you both my lobby room where i tryed to rebuild the Event settings. It worked just fine and you can join together and wtach each others line.
If you like i add you both as friends and we can have some practice together ?

That sounds like fun. Always looking for ways to improve. I feel like I am in the middle right now. Fast enough to gold easily but way behind the Aliens.

I will add you tonight or tomorrow. Away from game right now.

@Kossie ' these cars were distributed with the 15th anniversary editions of the game. When I started playing, I had one of these, before my son decided to scrap it in mid 2014. I just got a new version 9 non 15th anniversary) , but PSN remebers my download.

To my knowledge, you cannot get these cars, unless you find a pristine and unused voucher from the 15th anniversary edition.

Very little time for GTing at the moment, but did manage to sneak 30 mins in the X Bow yesterday evening.

1'19.7 for c.30th place.

Using @Ed_Night tune 👍

Well, just tried both the Toyota FT-1 and the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.
Best lap/time still remains the X-Bow tune by Ed_Night1:30.629 for Bronze for me. GO me!

full

With full weight reduction, custom suspenion, transmission and 'no' power upgrades, the 458 weighs in at around 584pp, for a decidedly average performer like myself using this car with default settings yeilded 1m24.3xx, could probably do 1m23 and the aliens could go faster in the fully stock version.
Its an easy drive and quite fun

full

With full weight reduction, custom suspenion, transmission and 'no' power upgrades, the 458 weighs in at around 584pp, for a decidedly average performer like myself using this car with default settings yeilded 1m24.3xx, could probably do 1m23 and the aliens could go faster in the fully stock version.
Its an easy drive and quite fun

That's a decent effort! Have you tried the 430 Scuderia at all?

The GTO '84 and F40 were hard fought golds for me. Every prancing horse over those 2 were easy. Not sure on California as I forgot it lol.

I've been building myself up to having a run in the F40, I am very afraid lol, the GTO whilst being a scary prospect could leave me further from tears than the evil barsteward F40

Oops forgot it too lol. But I doubt it would be any harder than One-77 or SLR McLaren which I golded with little trouble.

Oops forgot it too lol. But I doubt it would be any harder than One-77 or SLR McLaren which I golded with little trouble.

I don't get on very well with the 599 or the One-77, so I think I would probably struggle with them...

Back