620pp supercar festival

I played with Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports '11 , and it wasn't hard at all to win all the races .

Ridiculous money earned, 1,300,000 for a 8 minute race? Did first 2 in a Lexus GT500 racecar, forgot which one, then in a Ford GT :D. Mclaren F1 is always the hardest to catch up with, usually I can get to second in 2 laps or so but the Mclaren F1 is a lot harder to catch up with, especially on the tracks with the longer straights.

Ridiculous money earned, 1,300,000 for a 8 minute race? Did first 2 in a Lexus GT500 racecar, forgot which one, then in a Ford GT :D. Mclaren F1 is always the hardest to catch up with, usually I can get to second in 2 laps or so but the Mclaren F1 is a lot harder to catch up with, especially on the tracks with the longer straights.

Try the Nismo 380RZ. Sticks to the road like glue.
Isnt that fast, but u gain half 0.25 a second almost every corner. easy 2,500,000 every race.

I used the 2j with half the engine power brings it down to 537 pp, added weight 200kg, and put the ballast to the front and got 3.8 million on the last race dominated the other races too.

I used the following cars all around or just below 600PP and found it pretty straight forwards once you got reasonable opposition.

Ford GT '06 - Grand Valley
430 Scud - SS5
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car - Indy
California '08 - Fuji
Ford GT '06 - Horrible Eifel

Very easy seasonal but at least we can make it a challenge by playing with the power. It also gives us a chance to try out a variety of cars.

Just won GVS by 23.4 seconds in RKM's Aventador detuned to 580pp. Its actually going to be fun I think this to see how low I can go with the power!

EDIT - Just gone down to 50% power (539PP, 413BHP) and won it by 3.066 seconds.

Last edited:
Dedicated for Jaguar84 :sly:

2012-12-21%252010.06.23.jpg
5.7 mil?! Seriously?! What car is that in?

The new Corvette prototype can win at Indy at 529pp, I've found. I was only able to get second place with the unmasked model, but I'll keep trying.

I tryed with 620 tuned McLaren MP4-12C and I lost
but with 615p Amuse Turbo S2000 I won with 8sec lead 👍 ssr

Last edited:
Won by 03.150 with a XJ220 in 2nd & Zonda in 3rd using a de-tuned GT-R R35 TC with 572PP
(471HP, 1415KG)
1,367,296CR
133,672EXP

A moderate amount I suppose.

Same I bought the racing car pack dlc and used the r35 it just demolished them

Well, darn... I tried my trusty ol' Plymouth Superbird at 500pp - it has the power, but just cannot hold the turns. I was even having to slow down for the long last turn (the big right-hander that makes up part of the traditional Indy oval). It was good enough for 2nd place, which still paid out 1.2 million.

I used a BMW McLaren F1 GTR. I know I shouldn't use a race car, but the top speed is slow and can be challenging at 588PP (minimum) but the car is just so fun to drive.

Dedicated for Jaguar84 :sly:

2012-12-21%252010.06.23.jpg

this grid line up is very promising. Sometimes the cars dont overtake the TVR until lap 3. Even with a 500PP car, u should already lead by then. That TVR takes corners slower then a turtle.

@Machinehead: just keep reading this post ;)

Yet another way of earning serious bank rolls without putting too much effort into it.

Selected event
620 PP supercar festival (yeah, what a surprise).

Weapon of choice
evo.jpg

Buy it from Mitsubishi dealership. Installed upgrades: stage 1 turbo kit, and all the rest of engine upgrades, but without engine stages 1-3.
Power: 399 HP
Weight: 1410 kg
PP: 499
Total cost: Cr. 66,150

The track & the trick
Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_road_course.png

(click the images to enlarge)

Final result
gap.jpg

Promised bank rolls
win.jpg

PS. You can obviously experiment with lower PP and different cars, but I have shown you the easy and cheap way. Also, I'd like to recommend AWD vehicles, which will come in handy when rallying ;). Have fun.

Haha! You cheeky b*stard! :sly:

I like your style.

I done the same as slavssn but used the stock Ford GT40 '69 for the same result. (Also a much better looking car) ;o)

With cutting like that, and when there is no McLaren F1 or VW Nardo on the grid, it is easily doable with a...

400pp (or even lower) 1991 Eunos roadster. I might do it again later and show you the results.

Money farming. I'm also against it, but for the purpose of exercise...

car.jpg

result.jpg

money.jpg

EDIT: See who came fifth...:sly:

Last edited:
Supercar 620PP seasonal @ Indy Road Course

I've been repeating this event over and over for credits for some time now. I have been using the Audi R8 LMS (standard 592pp) reduced by ballast and engine limiting down to 500pp and I could beat it by a few seconds when against the TVR Speed 12, without cutting corners.

However since the recent update the TVR PP has been reduced from something like 630?? to 570PP so never feature on pole any more to hold up the other cars until you can catch and pass them all. (seems the AI cars are lined up in PP order?)

I can still win at 520PP as long as there is not a Zonda C12S 7.3 or the Nissan R390 road car on the front row.. I've yet to try any tuning on the car either, I've just been lowering the top speed slightly to take into account the extra weight and the reduced engine power. I could probably win at 500PP with a decent tune on the car.

Money farming. I'm also against it, but for the purpose of exercise...
EDIT: See who came fifth...:sly:

:lol: that has to be from an update. Didn't think he was such a big deal 2.5 years ago?

Where can I get that car? I need to win the last race

It's a level 18 car apparently so that's the ticket...otherwise I think it cost around 800k from the UCD back in the day. Want to borrow it? I'll put it online for you. I stuck a mid turbo on it to give you 534 pp. If you need it tuned send me a pm with the tune you want.
I've got every car in the game so just let me know what you want.

Last edited:
It's a level 18 car apparently so that's the ticket...otherwise I think it cost around 800k from the UCD back in the day. Want to borrow it? I'll put it online for you. I stuck a mid turbo on it to give you 534 pp. If you need it tuned send me a pm with the tune you want.
I've got every car in the game so just let me know what you want.

Hey nice one mate that's great I will have a lend of it when I get off work. I don't put any tunes on my cars in solo I just put parts on lol not just because I'm lazy but I don't have a scooby doo (clue) about tuning :-( but I am gonna start to tune when I get my new job with 20+ hours a week less for the same money woo hoo

Back