620pp supercar festival

Can't compete with the Roadster Credits but I can get an easy +2mil at Eifel

Since the 2.10 update a Callaway with engine +3 Weight +3 and fully tuned without aero the PP is 516 with 752 hp
With 200% login bonus
you can win fairly easily taking the lead on lap 5 and earn A Performance Difference Adjustment 1,451,008 -- Total Credits earned 1 race 2,148,608

Use Praiano's Tune -- I tweek the transmission for my preference

I got a 480 pp tune for a 2D racecar for indy road course (cutting track) I win by about 2 seconds with the jaguar leading I got 2.1 million credits at 150 % bonus.
Lowest pp that i know of.

Recently, got back into GT5 started with this seasonal after getting licenses etc done.

Been trying to do this in the Aventador, been difficulty because the pace is there but I can't for the life of me get the front end to turn in easily so I guess I'll be buying a Furai

Just finished this one. Drove the Corvette ZR1 modded to 615pp. Needed 1-3 tries at most tracks. However on Fuji i just couldn't catch those F1's and C12 7.3's. So for Fuji i used the Aventador, just to get that extra speed out of the corners.

I found it very chalenging. By no means easy, but just how i like it. Having to do a few attempts and really work for the victory (and have some luck with the rabits)
The F1 was too fast for me on every track, so was the C12 7.3. But the normal C12 was doable.

I must say i was very dissapointed by the reward car. Some weird modern Gulf Gt40 wannabe, that also is a standard car. It was like "Yeeeee...what the.... ahw man".
I realy hope the original GT40 Gulf is in the game too.

IMAG0328.jpg

2nd to last race with 458 italia...starting grid is pretty unfair to all the racers though
1. ZZII
2. Zonda
3. Veyron
12. Me...

Back