630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 309 comments
I FINALLY DID IT!!! I would like to thank my mum for raising me and always having faith in me! I would also like to thank my sponsors Monster Energy and Rockstar for their Support for supplies! Damn i'm done :D After countless days and retries i even managed an "ok" time of 7.34.821 for Position 960! Far away from my arcade time of 7.12.488 but I don't care now! I'm only glad it's over! And that comes from an guy who's racing on the nurb for 11 years :D
Congratulations to beaulien too for an unbelievable close 1. place! I'm gonna Party now! Drinks on me! :D
Yay!! Free drinks! :)

Setup for the TS030, capabele of 7:08, maybe more for someone who is a ring master.:P
I ended up with just a 7:10 (same as last time), simply because I couldnt be bothered to push for a superlap. But man, this combo is so epic! I'd advice everyone to atleast try it, the 2J is just frustrating, the TS030 is beautiful.

Suspension:
Ride height: 90/90
Spring rate: 14.01/14.92
Dampers compression: 1/1
Dampers extension: 1/1
Anti-roll bars: 6/7
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.05/+0.05
Brake balance: 8/9

Transmisson:
Reset to default, then set max speed to minimum (240 km/h)
1'st: 4.995
2'nd: 3.585
3'rd: 2.985
4'th: 2.500
5'th: 2.084
6'th: 1.750
Final gear: 2.460

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 11
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Oilchange + PL 100%

Body:
Full downforce (600/850)
No body rigidity

Why here with not dirty oil ?
No one in top 10 with dirty oil .(Unknown position 10 because no appearance video)
Which the difference from Cote d'Azur ?
What everyone suppose ?
Any answer ?

No one in top 10 with dirty oil .(Unknown position 10 because no appearance video)
What everyone suppose ?
Any answer ?
Because:
1. - The monaco TT was 550PP, this one was 630PP, so there was no need to use so much power limiter, hence the oil trick did not make sense.
2. - Nurburgring has very long straights with top speed over 350kmh, wich requires a long gearbox, It also has tight corners that requires acceleration from very slow speeds. The Chaparral 2J only has 3 gears so you need as wide powercurve to avoid bogging down in the slow bits.

What everyone suppose ?
Any answer ?

I finished 10th, there was no replay video because my internet dropped out during registration.
I thought the lap had not registered at first, because it didn't register straight away on my PS3 :eek:.
I checked via GT6 site and it had registered there :).
It then registered on my PS3 once I re-entered the time trial.
I am still ***** ##### because I have no replay of my best lap.:irked:

I finished 10th, there was no replay video because my internet dropped out during registration.
I thought the lap had not registered at first, because it didn't register straight away on my PS3 :eek:.
I checked via GT6 site and it had registered there :).
It then registered on my PS3 once I re-entered the time trial.
I am still ***** ##### because I have no replay of my best lap.:irked:
Bugga man, you did a good lap man and it's still a top 10, I've have the same problem before and it terrible

Back