630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 309 comments
No kidding. I was on a 7:40 lap until until blowing it at the right-left after Doettinger-Hohe, but I just cannot imagine cutting a half-minute off that.

I messed up on Carousel, rear got loose on me. Missed the apex on a couple of corners, but finding more than a minute? Yeah, I don't see it happening. I might try with a TS030 and then with an assortment of GT3 cars for a little bit of authenticity.

Tried this one again for the first time in a long time. I originally used the Toyota 7, and the time I got for that one had been moved to 6049th place, and now I was using the TS030. After two laps, I went from an original 8:00.XXX to 7:35.853 :eek:, and now I'm in a comfortable 949th place :D

I finally managed to break under the 7:50 mark :dopey:, my lap time was a 7:47.901. I finally found the tune that I was using :lol:, it Was posted by @Dart_Field from this thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/600pp-gt500-super-lap-fuji-speedway-f.327674/ Had to adjust the power to get to 630pp and adjusted the final gear of the transmission so I wasn't bouncing of the rev limiter. @TRL_Andromeda's tune from the same thread works well also.

I messed up on Carousel, rear got loose on me. Missed the apex on a couple of corners, but finding more than a minute? Yeah, I don't see it happening. I might try with a TS030 and then with an assortment of GT3 cars for a little bit of authenticity.
Try the Honda HSV-010 GT base model '12, it's a lot of fun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 26
Seasonal : position is corresponding time lap . But all know : hackers and some use two or more account . Continual and many post about .
......................…...............................................................( My post : Volkswagen GT1 Roadster Vision GT Super Lap:Circuito de Madrid )
Here in top100 about Greek account : I am not sure haw many Greek person is in top 100 . But I am sure for this : "MELAKOSTOMR" and "Loutsiotakos" is differently-otherwise person and use 1 account always .

I hate this TT with all of my heart. I'm trying to get a clean Lap on this for 3 Weeks now. Yes you've read right. I didn't manage to get a Single clean Lap on here. And that's just because it's a TT. I'm pushing way to Hard on the nurb because of my high 4 digit Lap count. I know this track blindly but i'm just getting way to nervous when starting the TT. I then feel like i'm racing the nurb the first time lol. All my confidence is gone then.
On arcade mode where i can Show my full Potential (because i'm not nervous there lol) i'm easily pulling of sub 7.20 times with my Best to Date beeing an 7.12.4xx. If someone got an idea what i could do help is greatly appreciated. Cheers

PS: Car is the 2j with hotsaucers awesome tune and a ds3 with at.

I hate this TT with all of my heart. I'm trying to get a clean Lap on this for 3 Weeks now. Yes you've read right. I didn't manage to get a Single clean Lap on here. And that's just because it's a TT. I'm pushing way to Hard on the nurb because of my high 4 digit Lap count. I know this track blindly but i'm just getting way to nervous when starting the TT. I then feel like i'm racing the nurb the first time lol. All my confidence is gone then.
On arcade mode where i can Show my full Potential (because i'm not nervous there lol) i'm easily pulling of sub 7.20 times with my Best to Date beeing an 7.12.4xx. If someone got an idea what i could do help is greatly appreciated. Cheers

PS: Car is the 2j with hotsaucers awesome tune and a ds3 with at.
Try to drive a clean round, No matter how fast. Then it is/get better. One clean lap is quite possible? In my first lap I had a clean lap. Not fast but he counted.

Try not to think that it is a tt. Drive how you always drive.

Try to drive a clean round, No matter how fast. Then it is/get better. One clean lap is quite possible? In my first lap I had a clean lap. Not fast but he counted.

Try not to think that it is a tt. Drive how you always drive.

Well that's one of my problems. I kinda don't wanna drive Slow because i know im capable to drive a sub 7.20 time. I think my brain is messing me up lol. But you're right. I somehow have to drive slowly to finally get a valid lap. The question is just how? :D

Well that's one of my problems. I kinda don't wanna drive Slow because i know im capable to drive a sub 7.20 time. I think my brain is messing me up lol. But you're right. I somehow have to drive slowly to finally get a valid lap. The question is just how? :D
Try to drive a ''slow'' clean lap. And after that lap you can beat youre ghost. No tt Brain games on that second lap :P

Try to drive a ''slow'' clean lap. And after that lap you can beat youre ghost. No tt Brain games on that second lap :P

So a few hours later i still didn't manage a clean lap. I drive Slower letting the 7.20 ghosts overtake me but it seems i'm still too fast. Later then i activated the "super-slow-mode" and at the long backstraight i was at 8.23 so i gave up and take a short break now and typing this. I just feel so Bad right now :( :D I really need to Find the right Balance but nervousity is too strong. Why does this make me so nervous? It's the first time this is happening?

Last edited:
So a few hours later i still didn't manage a clean lap. I drive Slower letting the 7.20 ghosts overtake me but it seems i'm still too fast. Later then i activated the "super-slow-mode" and at the long backstraight i was at 8.23 so i gave up and take a short break now and typing this. I just feel so Bad right now :( :D I really need to Find the right Balance but nervousity is too strong. Why does this make me so nervous? It's the first time this is happening?

I find it really helpful to race my ghost when this sort of thing happens. It also helps me see where I went wrong, where I got snap oversteer, so on and so forth.

It also helps when I know can take a corner faster than I thought when I see that I catch up to or overtake my ghost.

I find it really helpful to race my ghost when this sort of thing happens. It also helps me see where I went wrong, where I got snap oversteer, so on and so forth.

It also helps when I know can take a corner faster than I thought when I see that I catch up to or overtake my ghost.

Yeah i would Do it the Same way but the ghosts distract me when i'm driving. But i always turn the ghosts on/off when i'm on straights so I don't need to worry flying off the track when I have to look behind :P

Why don't you try an easier car (for the track) and give the TS030 a go? It's a lot more forgiving over the kerbs and the slower top speed makes it easier to find some consistency. Get a few clean laps in then hop back into the 2J with new confidence.

I FINALLY DID IT!!! I would like to thank my mum for raising me and always having faith in me! I would also like to thank my sponsors Monster Energy and Rockstar for their Support for supplies! Damn i'm done :D After countless days and retries i even managed an "ok" time of 7.34.821 for Position 960! Far away from my arcade time of 7.12.488 but I don't care now! I'm only glad it's over! And that comes from an guy who's racing on the nurb for 11 years :D
Congratulations to beaulien too for an unbelievable close 1. place! I'm gonna Party now! Drinks on me! :D

Back