• 309 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

TT#52 - 630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Nürburgring 24h.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
TT#52 - 630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Nürburgring 24h.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting. If you do not comply, they will not be put in this list.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

REPEATED EVENT

Last edited:
7:25.438 on my first clean lap with a nearly stock 2J. This may be the first time I prefer the time trial on the Nurburgring rather than the other one. But then again I'm comparing this to one of the dullest possible time trials I've seen in a very, very long time.

Got 8:18.xxx with the HSV base model. Was a heart racer to keep a perfect lap but other than that pretty easy. Will post tune for those that ask.

Did not realize this is a repeated event from last year. I'll give some of those tunes and give the TS030 a try in the morning. 👍

Had a look at the leaderboard from last year's time trial, top times were in the 7:06.9s in the 2J, with the fastest TS030s being in the 7:10s. Curious to see what we're all capable of this time around. This will be a nice challenge for me I think!

And a bit further down the Leader board 7:43.338 with the 2J.

Didn't like the gears on the Praiano tune, so made 1 and 2 shorter. Also lowered the suspension settings, hoping it would help soften the ride on the red and white raised sides. Looking forward to a good tune for this track.
Would have preferred if this race was with the prize car only.

Did not realize this is a repeated event from last year. I'll give some of those tunes and give the TS030 a try in the morning. 👍

Had a look at the leaderboard from last year's time trial, top times were in the 7:06.9s in the 2J, with the fastest TS030s being in the 7:10s. Curious to see what we're all capable of this time around. This will be a nice challenge for me I think!
Yeah this is one of the nicest combos I've ever done, but only in the TS030, the 2J may be faster, but its so evil.

Last edited:
Great lap beau (7.08.xx) :bowdown:.

Your so right the 2J is absolutely crazy :crazy: around nurb.
Imagine it for real, I couldn't get the 2J around there without staining my pants :nervous:
I see a 7:06s with my mistakes, it's scary when you realize your car is off the ground flying like a aeroplane then gotta land just in time for the corner of the 2nd sector into the nordschleife :lol:

And when was this release last year? I don't remember it and surpised i didn't do it last year

Last edited:
*explodes*

And the other one is obviously going to be GSX-R/4 dominated. :rolleyes:

Quick Match rally? GREAT! Ramming allowed? Oh. :indiff:

EDIT: 7m52.185s using a 735bhp HSV-010 GT Base Model 2012. Any faster than this and I crash. Still enough to embarrass a couple thousand 2J drivers. :lol:

@coryclifford and @Dalone and I are listed in the tune name. It had 50kg of ballast for a recent club event - with no ballast it's 715bhp and 85.6% power limiter.

You could try a recently posted @DrAug one-make HSV series tune which is for over 600bhp. It looks quite soft but might have a bit too much rotation for this power level.

Anyway, my patchwork tune got under 8 minutes and nearly touched 200mph with max downforce. That's enough for me!

Last edited:
managed a 7:30.430 with the toyboata :), still a lot of room for improvment as shown by the big guns but very fun event, congrats beau, if anyone is interested in a setup I will post later, also curious to try the 2j later

T030 hybrid 7.44with old gt5 driving force,t500rs is broken,maby next week another shot with that.7.40 can do..
With Shaunm80 tune,gear is not optimal,or i not optimal:lol:
Handling is amazing and camper also how should been on racing car.

Flaps are brake/gas,L2 and R2 gear

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That's the biggest problem with a TT on the ring. Bump the wall at Monaco and oh well, wasted a minute and a half. Go too deep on a corner at the ring, oh crap, just wasted 5 minutes. RESTART!!!!!!
What's just as frustrating is that you grind out lap after lap, finally beat your personal best time by a second, which means you're now only 42 seconds away from the No 1 spot........

Pretty fun TT imo, got a good 7:28.xxx with the TS030 before trying for a better time with the 2J, where I scored a 7:26.xxx trying to follow beau's ghost :D

What's just as frustrating is that you grind out lap after lap, finally beat your personal best time by a second, which means you're now only 42 seconds away from the No 1 spot........

What's even worse is that you grind out lap after lap, finally beat your personal best time by a second...then when you check the world rankings you see you're 5023rd and maybe even later on as the event progresses you're a couple more hundred or thousand lower down the ladder. It's a sure bubble-burster.

Back