630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: NĂĽrburgring 24h

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 225 comments
Finally have some quality time to sit into it...

lap 5 - 7:22.003

Concerning the 2JvsTS030 debate... I'm just a tiny little bit faster with Toyota in the more twisted sections while getting slaughtered by (my) 2J out of slow corners and hi-speed bits. With pad it's really hard to keep recharging the batteries and I suppose having the full load out of it at most times makes a huge difference

That's it. 7.13.7 not too bad. P39, but will probably lose a spot or two unless others have also given up.

Well done CC that was a great effort mate, 1-0 to you.:cheers::bowdown::bowdown:

Roll on the next one, i'm betting on Sarthe with Le Mans on the horizon.

My final time was actually dissapointing. On that particular lap, in manual, was as close to perfect as i am capable of, and going down the final straight under the bridge i was 1.1sec up. I had the entire straight to tell myself don't panic, keep it smooth etc etc. Totally botched the final kink into the finish line. It would take another zillion attempts, and this TT is mentally draining.

Last edited:
Fell back to P22. Shaved off some more time :sly:
image.jpeg

Need another ~.13 to get P20 back. Can get .250 up on myself but can't hold it together. Too many beers me thinks… and I'm tired. One more day!

Managed to snag another 0.3 to move up10 spots to 226. Was only 0.053 up at the end of the back straight but was able to hold it together for the remaining corners :lol:. Took me 2 sessions though! Hopefully enough to stay in the top 250 :D. But saying that, you needed a 23 last time out :ouch:

Still have about second out there (was 0.9+ down at Adenauer Forst in the above run) but it's tough throwing a whole lap together.

Anyway, this TT has been great fun....love the NĂĽrburgring.....the TS030 is pretty :cool: too.....

Great driving Cory and 'log, fast! đź‘Ť

:cheers:

EDIT: Managed to find that second (actually 1.003 :D) for 1:23.486 and P203 đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I already miss this event. Last day it was open I drove for at least four hours to eventually say, FINE! And flip the table again. I could get ahead enough (somehow, again) to grab P19 but couldn't hold it together. Needless to say, I got pretty good at the first few corners. :lol:

I regret I did'nt do one final push to get 7:08 yesterday, but I was just so tired after 3 hours sleep from the night before and then 11 hours work.

I was 9 tenths down on my ghost halfway but managed to crawl back and finnish within 0.004, so a 08 was def. possible. I thnik even a 07.

I really like the TS030, so nice at this track. Its a shame I did'nt get that last day to really test my wings... still far from a podium as that would have required a 2J so cant be too dissapointed I guess.

Really nice driving from @IMMORTALPILOT ! well done on (I think) your first nordsleife WR! :)

Final report after a period of rest . Past the end of the time trial I was completely mentally and physically exhausted (my thumbs are a mess).
Tried really hard until the end, but ultimately finished with a sub-par result of 7:21.483 (lap 7).
My pace was for under 20 lap, but I never managed to chain that kind of lap. The vacuum cleaner is so hard keep on this track, with ds3 controller it's even harder. Too bad I wasn't fast enough with Toyota (so I'm rooting for them in LM24), running that car would be less stressful I suppose...

Back