630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 225 comments
  • 36,085 views
Messages
2,517
United Kingdom
London
Messages
nowcontrol
630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

TT#65 - 630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Nürburgring 24h.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#65] - 630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Nürburgring 24h.jpg


Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

*

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.


:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
Well at least we're all well-practised on the 'Ring after the race seasonal. This one's going to end up as the usual festival of 2J and TS030! Time for something more interesting; if I remember right, the '95 McLaren F1 GTR Le Mans winner handles like a dream...
 
Gold is easy here. But i cant get a ''slow'' round. I go all or nothing every round. Maybe with a good lap a 7:30 is possible here. That first ''normal'' circuit **** me.
 
Why do you get 563 hp and I can only get it up to 529?

On the Toyota Hybrid

The only other thing I did was an oil change. That should get you up to 563 hp
 
I used the TS030, easy win, but unhappy with my performance, so hitting it again tomorrow. I think the 2J is faster here, but I can't remember from last time.
 
I'm stuggling so much I don't know why but im so far off my last years lap

We improving driving with time, sometime we improving the way we are driving but we can add some bad things for some tracks for some reason....
I know your feeling, Nur are my home track, did'nt drive on for long time and I'm pretty slow, need somes laps before being fast again.

Yes indeed, but lucky we have the TS030 :D

Awesome car 👍

I'm using the Lexus VGT for the moment lololol
 
I was using setup from old gt-friend, @DaBomb330, I change the weight to 855kg, using stock engine downgrade to being at 630PP.
I'm about moving final gears little bit higher than 2.000, using his gears tricks, but I tough the best way are to make a new one considerate de power band pretty different.
By the way, I don't use oiled change or body reinforcement, I'm about to change it a little bit, but for the moment this is pretty good balanced, tricky a little bit, but anyone with Nur-knowledge will be able to drive it. ( Steering lock at 650 degree for me )

7:25 first lap, I'll try couples differents cars until use the 2J, wanna see if I can be in top learder board with car no body use it.

ps: Next are 787b '91, because Bomb shared his setup 2 years ago and I never try.
 
So much room for improvement here, but I get too aggressive and can't finish the race that way. I think I was 12 seconds up on this time the last run, but again, too aggressive, couldn't finish it that way. Oh well. Oh, 623PP.

TS030%20Nur%205%2019%2017.jpg


EDIT: Updated time.
 
Last edited:
Back