65 Mustang Wanted!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jfilyaw
  • 9 comments
  • 1,332 views
Messages
33
United States
Raleigh, NC
Messages
Jfilyaw
I'm starting to collect any Mustangs out there! Give me some offers and ill see what I can do!
 
Exactly, there's a Mustang from '71 and a Shelby GT350R from '65.
 
guessing he is looking for the gt350 shelby.... but you should also consider trans cammer in your NCD
 
There's a mustang gt '05, mustang mach 1 '71, mustang svt cobra r '00 and a mustang v8 gt coupe premium
 
i've got the '65 Shelby for trade. im looking for 5 chrome paints for it.
 
The only Mustangs in the game are:

Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R '65
Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer '70
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Ford Mustang GT '05
Ford Mustang GT '07


I would know it's my favorite car.
 
Yes I want the GT350R
 
Back