+650bhp Mk1 Golf (videos)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tulikettu
  • 7 comments
  • 918 views
Thanks Tulikettu. My friend really likes mk1 golfs. Do you have any details about the car e.g. what engine(s) it uses etc?

Cheers
 
Engine

VW VR6 bored to 2.9 litre
T-netics T66 Turbo
HKS GT60 wastegate
K&N sport airfilter
Intercooler made by TEAM AVR
Pipe 4" from turbo and erst are 3 1/2" made by TEAM AVR
Aeromotive bensin filter, pump and regulator
Injectors Bosch 850cc

I'd remember that clutch was made by Crower.
 
Wow. That's_a lot_of power to go through the front wheels. Makes for a nice smokey getaway though! Cool videos. 👍
 
Oh zoxxy come on! You are so typical swedish people. If I remember right you have sometimes argued that Mika Häkkinen is from Sweden, no hell! Make your own race drivers, don't miserable to try steal ours. I put y balls to bet that most of swedish people have "found" some link between Michael Schumacher, George W. Bush and Ayrton Senna for example. How the hell they can be so good if they haven't a little bit swedish blood
lol.gif


BTW I can name 10 cars from Finland which are way more faster than that Swedish Golf, so don't be too proud of it :sly:
 
Tulikettu
Oh zoxxy come on! You are so typical swedish people. If I remember right you have sometimes argued that Mika Häkkinen is from Sweden, no hell! Make your own race drivers, don't miserable to try steal ours. I put y balls to bet that most of swedish people have "found" some link between Michael Schumacher, George W. Bush and Ayrton Senna for example. How the hell they can be so good if they haven't a little bit swedish blood
lol.gif


BTW I can name 10 cars from Finland which are way more faster than that Swedish Golf, so don't be too proud of it :sly:
Haha, I've never aid that Mika was from Sweden. I haven't even been talking about F1! And about those cars : You've ever heard of Dahlback's Golf putting out over 900BHP? Or Supramannens Supra MkIV that run 9.6 sec at the quarter mile, with AC and leather seats? But you're half right about the swedes: They always come up with some excuses every time they loose a soccer match, like they will against Italy tomorrow ;D
 
When I said that you have argued that Mika had something to do with Finland, I meant you Sweden people overall, not just you. Sorry if I didn't made myself clear enough.

Where do you need Supras or 900bhp Golfs if you can do it Finnish way? Now I'm talking about Finnish BMW 2002 Turbo, it runs 1/4 mile under 9 seconds, 8.750. Isn't it funny ;)

There's also old Toyota Supra, it runs 1/4 mile too under 9 sec. And it has metal body, think about it.
 
Back