66 Birthday Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichiPuppy
  • 12 comments
  • 601 views
Messages
288
Messages
RichiPuppy
Have level tickets for
2, 3, 4, 6, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,
a 1997 ticket,
1000k,
Nascar,
Muscle Car,

and also a 0/0/0 FT Concept in black, and any original color 0/0/0 Supra RZ.

PSN is RichiPuppy
 
Last edited:
Level 24 ticket for a '67 ticket? I can trade today

By the way, there is no need to create 2 threads for the same thing
 
Me too, just send me a friend request and I will get that to you.

Oops, rewrote it, didn't think it posted.
 
FR sent. I will send as soon as it is accepted
 
Sent the ticket, let me know you got it.

Still need a 66 ticket, so if anyone has one will be able to send after the change over.
 
Yep I got it. I just sent the '67 ticket
 
I have a bday 66 I can trade you for a level 22 I made a trade today tho so Idk if i have to wait til tomorrow or til after reset ill send as soon as possible i have no other trades planned
 
Sounds good, sorry was busy yesterday, I will send a fr as soon as I get home from work.
 
What time u gonna get off work
 
Right about now, I sent a fr, can send whenever you except.
 
I sent the 66 u can send next time your on
 
Cool beans, I sent the level ticket, thanks!
 
Back