67 Cougar used car question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ramc
  • 7 comments
  • 821 views
Messages
2
If what I read is true then the 67 cougar shows up in the historic used car section? Do I need to get a super licence for this car to show up in the historic used car section?
 
yeah, it shows up. and no you dont need any qualifications
 
No, if you obtain all bronzes on your S-Licence, you will win a brand new 0.0mile Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 anyway.

It will appear in the Historic Used Car Lot regardless of whether you have your S-Licence or not.

It appears between the following days in the NTSC version....

274 - 280
295 - 301
316 - 322
337 - 343
379 - 385
393 - 399
470 - 476
477 - 483
484 - 490
498 - 504
589 - 595
596 - 602
603 - 609
638 - 644
666 - 672
673 - 679

Depending on whether you're on NTSC or PAL, you should look for the 2 stickied threads at the top of this forum regarding complete used car lists and cycles. They're really useful! ;)
 
There are two ways to obtain this car.
1. Buy it from the historic used car lot. As Imracer said above there is no pre-requirments to buy it as long as you have enough credits.
2. You can win a 0 mile example from getting a bronze pass in the Special license.

edit, beaten by above 2 posts.
 
Thanks guys, Ive been beating my brains out to get a bronze special licence because I thought it was the ONLY way to get a 67 Cougar. At least now I can do some racing and get back to the special licence later. I had a 67 Cougar in real life thats why I am so interested in geting one in the game.
 
you did? thats rad. that thing is rugged 👍
 
Meh .. I didn't really like the Cougar. Although you have reasons outside of the game to want one. Hope you can get it.

I ended up using the Superbird alot in the races where you were up against muscle cars. After doing that seattle mission I got really kickass with the 'bird.
 
The Cougar is one of my fave cars in GT4. I was obsessed with getting a burgundy one, went through a lot of used wheels to get it and it looks great with Minilites.
 
Back