'68 Birthday Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter zonderf
  • 30 comments
  • 1,095 views
I have a 2000 birthday car ticket.

Would be interested in your x1
 
ok, got '00...anybody want 5 paints for a '68?
 
i have bday 68 tkt 4 ur lister storm and x1 black matt if u like, if so i,m on ps3 now just ad me thanks
 
anybody got the '68?
 
sorry, just 1000,5,9,12, 17, 21, and 24

Interested in them?
 
nope, there is one car that I need and it's a '68
 
no problem
 
i have a '68 ticket :Dxx do you have any X1s??
 
all of them, check the link at the top to see which ones I can trade now
 
I have that car, 0 miles. I can trade it at next reset if you're interested
 
I have that car, 0 miles. I can trade it at next reset if you're interested

yeah I definitely want it, which of my cars do you want? I'll go ahead and send it now
 
would you rather trade with tht guy?? :D
 
do you still need the clio race car?
 
would you rather trade with tht guy?? :D

probably so, it will save me a lot of time cracking open the ticket over and over until I get what I want
 
ok, I've got that too if it falls through. I will take the x1#4 or X1#12
 
thts fine... i knew you would :Dxx

and what the heck, in celebration of getting the last two cars I wanted, I'll send you an X1 for free

I've got matte black, midnight blue, gloss blue, bright red and neon orange
 
stonecutter14. I just checked though and it isn't 0 miles. sorry if that's a problem. if it is, I can get you a 0 mile before reset.
 
so confused??... is tht guy giving ME a free X1?? soooo confused??
 
stonecutter14. I just checked though and it isn't 0 miles. sorry if that's a problem

I don't care about miles, it's fine...will add you in a minute

so confused??... is tht guy giving ME a free X1?? soooo confused??

yep, that's pretty much it. pick your color and give me your psn and I'll send it to you
 
Back