7/19/12 - A-Spec: 500PP World Classic Car Series

Ok, thnx. I will ad you as soon as i play again.
Do i have to send you a message?

Many thnx.

Send a friend request via PSN. You don't need to include any message or anything, just the FR, and I'll add you and you can use the cars that are shared.

Where can i find the shared cars? And what do you mean with just the FR?
My english isnt very good..

Where can i find the shared cars? And what do you mean with just the FR?
My english isnt very good..

Okay, so you send me a friend request (FR) on the PlayStation Network (PSN). You don't need to type any message in the message field part of it; you can just send the friend request itself; it saves time for you, since you don't have to type anything out.

Once I accept it and add you as a friend, you go into the "COMMUNITY" part of your GT5 game, and look for me on your friends list. Then you look at my profile and look at the cars in it - I usually have 5 or 6 cars shared at any given time, and try to keep them fairly current for seasonal events. I've put the Jag XJ13, Ford GT40 '69, and Lambo Miura on shared status for this event; any of them can beat the Ginetta, but the Lambo will have to be tuned down a bit (it's sitting at 550pp right now, left over from the Lambo seasonal).

The 110 is a fantastic little car. I've gotten it down to @420 and still had plenty of speed for the Ginetta.

There's this guy who obsessively collects '66 427 a/c cobras for no particular reason.... he's pretty much in heaven now.... :) 👍

I managed to finally tune one of these and it works great for these races. Just be careful on the corners and then hit warp mode down the strait :)

GT Cobra +200kg, adjust hp from there... 450pp, won by 12.9s on Madrid against G4...

That means the Ford Mark IV and the XJ13 should be able to enter as well.

I've got the Mk IV, so I'll try this event with that.

EDIT: I won against the Turbo'd G4 on Eiger Nordwand by 4.196 seconds with 485PP.
My reward was 440K Cr., 47872 Exp.

Right you are & here I was trying to win with my hopped up G4, but couldn't get close. After toiling with settings every which way, I finally found this site for help & thanks to you, I am moving onward w/ the Mark IV and running 1:14 laps on the Eiger Mountain track.

Now that I have beat the course, thx to you. I have gone down to 182 HP and Ran 1:17 laps & beat the G4 on the last turn to earn $935,680 with the added 200% award.
Thx

Last edited:
Right you are & here I was trying to win with my hopped up G4, but couldn't get close. After toiling with settings every which way, I finally found this site for help & thanks to you, I am moving onward w/ the Mark IV and running 1:14 laps on the Eiger Mountain track.
Thx

The XJ13 just feels like it was tailor-made for this event. The Mazda 110 Sport is really awesome at it as well. Tiny, flyweight, not much power but not much power needed to fling this little gem around.

I won Madrid with my Toyota 2000GT after a lot of tuning. But, this GT really drives nice now! There's just enough oversteer to throw it around a corner when needed. Otherwise, it just drives right around. But, this came after I spent hours trying to dial it in and memorizing the track and gear changes.

So, I figured I'd bring a grenade to a fist fight and decided to finish the rest of the seasonal with the Lamborghini Miura. The only thing I changed was the ballast and the transmission settings according to each track. Sure, I bought the adj. LSD, the adj. suspension, the adj. tranny, etc. But, I didn't need to tune anything except the tranny and ballast.

It's so easy to rack up to the max $20M that I'm now in it to win it. The money is just a function of the trial and error of tuning the car to win. So, I don't really care if I bring a car that will catch the lead AI by the 3rd lap or not, honestly.

Last edited:
quite glad i didnt take my pp500 G4 into monaco now haha... still havent seen the AI G4 yet though...just won cote with a 450pp detuned alfa guila sprint gta 1600 :) (max engine upgrades just power limited ^^ ) will maybe have to see how easy it is to win at 420pp...haha as overtook the elan on the 3rd lap

I won Madrid with my Toyota 2000GT after a lot of tuning. But, this GT really drives nice now! There's just enough oversteer to throw it around a corner when needed. Otherwise, it just drives right around. But, this came after I spent hours trying to dial it in and memorizing the track and gear changes.

So, I figured I'd bring a grenade to a fist fight and decided to finish the rest of the seasonal with the Lamborghini Miura. The only thing I changed was the ballast and the transmission settings according to each track. Sure, I bought the adj. LSD, the adj. suspension, the adj. tranny, etc. But, I didn't need to tune anything except the tranny and ballast.

It's so easy to rack up to the max $20M that I'm now in it to win it. The money is just a function of the trial and error of tuning the car to win. So, I don't really care if I bring a car that will catch the lead AI by the 3rd lap or not, honestly.

What was the transmission setting for the tracks?

Edit: nevermined i won the first one with corvette stingray l46 350 (c3) 1969 and other 4 with miura.

Last edited:
Back