700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 147 comments
image.jpeg

👍

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can make that last left turn(left right left) always good i go make a 22.7 lap. I 🤬 it up 9/10 there. I was 0.400 before my ghost(1.23.083) before that evil turn.:guilty: You feel it when you drive that turn good.

With 13% ballast I'm faster but that corner is hard too make with too much ballast. I must train that corner.

Just noticed Wolf put about 4000 miles on his account in a matter of a couple days.. thats like 1/5 of my total mileage in 3 years. His brain must be pretty fried :odd:

Maybe, I hope so.

Not afraid to make mistakes, risks, and lots of training :P

Since setting that time, I can scaresly do low 1.24's, have only hit 2 laps out of hundreds in 1.23 anything. Basically given up, must have been a fluke. Some laps feel really quick, switch on the ghost in final straight only to see @Kossie fading in the distance. Have totally run out of ideas. Can't always be top 40, which is my goal, but up in the high 60's, and fading fast, so any magic fix, like flying lessons, would be appreciated.:banghead:🤬🤬:cheers:

I make a fantastic time with a controller, Yes the steering help is on. And no I'm not a alien or good as the legend TRL. I think most of you guys beat me in a normal race. But with practice and training i can make nice times in a TT.

CHEERS :cheers:

LMAO... I very much doubt that TRL would even look in his direction cause you people need the "Mommy, steering is too hard, can you help me?" aid.

Cheers

however, ''US PEOPLE'', mere mortals, who put in 100's of laps, are not as full of 🤬 as your reply was to a joke. :D grow up sonny

Last edited:
I make a fantastic time with a controller, Yes the steering help is on. And no I'm not a alien or good as the legend TRL. I think most of you guys beat me in a normal race. But with practice and training i can make nice times in a TT.

CHEERS :cheers:

Can you give flying lessons. Take off the AS and see what you can do, you got plenty time. That's what i'm doing, probably why i'm struggling.

however, ''US PEOPLE'', mere mortals, who put in 100's of laps, are not as full of 🤬 as your reply was to a joke. :D grow up sonny

I also use a controller, always in Automatic Transmission and have a 1:23.758... and I can steer all by myself. Put your money where your mouth is.

Cheers

I also use a controller, always in Automatic Transmission and have a 1:23.758... and I can steer all by myself. Put your money where your mouth is.

Cheers

Clearly not the brightest, I think you missed the point. I never asked for a challenge, I asked you to grow up. If it offended you so much that i joked about @Kossie joining TRL, just shut up and keep running around with your AS off.

hey mate, absolutely brilliant and congrats, you deserve that. TRL_Kossie??????:cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: and i'm never switching your ghost on again, enough to make me 🤬
You still race with ABS on 5/4/3? I think that's the problem . I'm a half second faster with ABS on 1 then on 3. When you take ABS on 5, Try to set the ballast at 21% I try it and in the first part I'm faster but i can not make the last chicane with it.

You still race with ABS on 5/4/3? I think that's the problem . I'm a half second faster with ABS on 1 then on 3. When you take ABS on 5, Try to set the ballast at 21% I try it and in the first part I'm faster but i can not make the last chicane with it.

Ok, thanks, i've not tried that combo. ABS 1 - 3, set my best time at 3, but it's the first part i'm losing time. when i go to 13% the nose digs in at 1st chicane and at Ascari on exit, and spins me out.

Ok, thanks, i've not tried that combo. ABS 1 - 3, set my best time at 3, but it's the first part i'm losing time. when i go to 13% the nose digs in at 1st chicane and at Ascari on exit, and spins me out.

I'm pretty sure you can make a low 23 lap with ABS on 1. It take some time and practice. That first chicane is very important. In my record lap i was almost even fast as the wolf when i come out. And I can faster there. In the last turn I also loose 0.100. I think I can be 0.300 faster if i drive a perfect lap.

Last edited:
and I can steer all by myself. Put your money where your mouth is.

Cheers

Yes you can. Well done, You are a great driver, Better than me i think. But why so mad at people who make a great time with also a controller and AS on? Whe must be helping here other racers, not a: '' you need a mamma help, because you are using AS on'' That ******** not gonna make me a better driver :cheers:

It is through this forum I can race as fast, AS on AS off... I dont give a crap. Enjoy the game.

Being Bratish and rude to people ok with you then? Perhaps you should read the exchange first before saying anything.
I read everything. You're still insulting him by calling him "Bratish". I got a 10 point infraction because I told someone they're acting like a jerk. Not being a jerk, but acting like one. From that experience, you'd probably be getting a few infractions for how you're replying to his posts. You've called him sonny, not the brightest, to grow up, told him he's full of 🤬, to shut up, he's a brat and rude. All because he made a comment about AS being on?

I got a 10 point infraction because I told someone they're acting like a jerk. Not being a jerk, but acting like one.
No, you did call him a jerk.

@UpTopLog Stop double posting. Please use the +quote feature if you wish to quote more than one person in a post. Thanks.

Found 2 tenths to reclaim P3 :) Having ballast further back is definitely faster, I tried 15% for that lap with 8/10 brakes. Can't believe wolf's lap, he is very precise. Only way I can describe him is that it's as if he is a man possessed.

LMAO... I very much doubt that TRL would even look in his direction cause you people need the "Mommy, steering is too hard, can you help me?" aid.

Cheers
The AS isn't too much of an issue. If you use it and are fast, once you stop using it sure you'll loose some advantage, but it really does'nt take long to get back up to the pace you had with it. :)
However, being able to drive this magic-powered car does'nt really tell much about your driving skill in anything else.

I got a 10 point infraction because I told someone they're acting like a jerk. Not being a jerk, but acting like one.
Lol, daan is out with his ban-hammer again I see!:lol:
POINTS.jpg

Last edited:
No offence in this, but coming from someone with years of tuning experience and on team trl which can share tuning information between the fastest players you have a huge leg up on the rest of us. I see TRL guys on willow post all the time but never a tune. I've never seen a tune from them. I agree it's a shame the car is fictional and demands a radical driving style but at least it doesn't require a tune, and gives people who don't know a chance to demonstrate their skill on track. No harm meant brotha:cheers:

The AS isn't too much of an issue. If you use it and are fast, once you stop using it sure you'll loose some advantage, but it really does'nt take long to get back up to the pace you had with it. :)
However, being able to drive this magic-powered car does'nt really tell much about your driving skill in anything else.

So, if that were true, why is so hard for these people to even match their times without it? It's a magic crutch, used by way too many of the people in the top 1000, who use it ALL the time in every car in every event. It went from SRF to this, and in my opinion, this is worse. People were witch hunting SRF, and with good reason. This should be the next magic aid to be banned from all events... period.

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back